Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[trance au] Watch your back (Petro x Trisha) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:06 am
Trisha counted to 3. It wasn't 3 seconds, but the intent was there. In the heat of battle seconds turned into milliseconds anyway. Trisha came rampaging straight for him, hoof beats pounding against the pavement.

What was less noticeable was the sound of a second Horsemen coming up from the side. He had torn through a few parties already leaving a trail of blood. but something had caught his interest, a high speed chase. He urged his mount to get him closer standing on top of it, wings poised and ready. When he got within distance he launched off his mount allowing it to dissipate and flew towards the now motorcycle aiming to land on the back. "Woop Woop!"

huni pi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:13 am
The hairs on the back of the Sun Hunter's neck stood on end, he attributed this to the horseman chasing after him far too soon for the promised three seconds. He didn't suspect a thing, not until a new voice was carried out in the wind. Runic hunters as a rule did not last long in the field, and those who did managed because they were very good at not dying.

His body moved without any input from his brain, jerking the handlebars to the side and felt the passing of something very large. Perhaps it landed beside him, rather on top of him, had he not been more concerned with keeping his ride upright, Petro might have taken the time to take a better look than what he could from the corner of his eye.

Oh backup had arrived alright. Just not for him.

"Should I be flattered y' need two'v you to take me down?" he grunted, managing to regain balance and momentum before tearing round, this time towards the first Horseman.

phantompanther13

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:44 am
Despite the jerking motions from the bike it seemed that Petro had an extra passanger, who managed to get his boots on the back of the bike, wings out and flapping to keep his balance. "Hello."

"Get out of here! This is my prey!" The First horseman was not happy, not one bit. She turned her beast just slightly to the side and lowered her spear point directly for Petro's new passenger.

"If I kill it first, it's mine, Woah hey!" the newcomer was cloths lined off the bike, disrupting the balance of the bike once again.

"I don't need any interference war! Go find your own prey." the beast ran pass the bike again before turning and wheeling around ready to take on her prey once again.

huni pi
Ponies fighting over prey.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:02 am
Had Petro been the sort of person prone to introspection or dreaming of what-could-have-beens, he would definitely have been one of the first to die. The time for reflection and pondering and letting your mind wander was in the safety of one's room, and even then only if you were sure you had the door locked. Right now, the Sun Hunter wasn't interested in praising the Horseman for their skill.

Right now, he was trying to shake them off, or kill them. He wasn't fool hardy enough to think he had the gear to take one down, let alone two. But if they were busy fighting with each other...

Petro risked a glance over his shoulder, saw the first Horseman coming up fast. Damn, still no time to check his phone. Maybe his backup sent him coordinates to meet him? He revved the engine again, knowing it wouldn't last much longer given the mechanical whine of protest it was making. ******** cheap third-hand parts, ******** shitty patch jobs.

"'M a one-girl type'v guy. Y' two're free to settle it between y'rselves, first," he called out in vain hope they would continue the battle between them. He wouldn't mind if they took each other out, really!

phantompanther13

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
phantompanther13 generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:27 am
Was he trying to escape? No there would be no escape from the great horseman Trisha.

"It's already settled fire cracker, you are mine!" the beast was nudged faster. Her spear was pointing low aiming right for her target's chest. She would not loose her kill, she would end this swiftly.

The second horsemen was not to be out done. He might have been tossed off the bike but he had wings. Spreading them wide, he became death from the air. he had the advantage of not having to turn, and a few flaps got him back on track. A blade whipped out and he plunged it deep into hi's preys back, sending the bike topping over from the impact. It was aimed to the heart but trying to kill someone while one was flying and the other was driving wildly was difficult. Still, it was rather clear this human would not have much longer to live.

"I kills it first! It is mine!" a foot was proudly planted on his victim until he was once again toppled over by an angry Horsewoman.

"I told you to back off!"

"You are just envious because I'm better than you. Don't feel bad, I'm the best."

huni pi
and now all he hears is bickering. enjoy your final moments petro.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:31 am
He thought he'd been doing well. Given the circumstances, and the fact that runic Hunters had no FEAR shield, he performed beyond expectations. Again, that tingling in the back of his neck had Petro start to swerve, but the motorcycle wasn't up to the basic safety standards and wasn't as responsive as he would have liked. The motor stalled briefly as he turned, angling his body to lean in, using his weight to maintain balance.

Neither Hunter nor vehicle was fast enough to dodge the blade the second horseman hurled. It had missed his heart, just nicking it, but that only meant his death was going to be slowly bleeding to death. Petro toppled into the dirt, his daggers and phone spilling out of reach.

Even when the second Horseman was tackled off him, Petro could barely breathe with the blood filling his lungs and pouring out of his mouth. Despite the searing pain, he reached for his phone, intending to send a warning to his backup.

Only to find the message for him read: Sorry, you're on your own.

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers