Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Your Captain Here to Say...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I love
  20k PG
View Results

[Comic.Explosion]
Vice Captain

Gracious Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:11 pm
Stay beautiful and wonderful everyone!

For those of you that celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope it was a great time with your friends and families, and that you had a lot of good food. For the avid shoppers, please share with me all the wonderful deals that you got and for the retail workers, I hope the shoppers took mercy on you (although I'm sure they didn't gonk ).

I've been very sick this past Thanksgiving break! A strange strand of flu it seems...with some on and on fevers and unexplainable chills. Gotta love those viral infections, although I'm thankful that it's not been anything more serious.

For those of you that are around, let me know how you're doing! I'd love to chat smile I'll have to play around with my notification settings on gaia because it never seems to tell me when something is going on in the guild!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:40 am
We just had my brother over on Thanksgiving Day for a simple dinner. My daughter and her roommate have moved into another place last Wed. and over the weekend, so we delayed our family Thanksgiving dinner. Was going to have it this Thursday, but my son is now sick, and so we're delaying our dinner for when he feels better. Hopefully their work schedules will open up a day sometime next week.

I avoid Black Friday like the plague, as I hate shopping in "avid" crowds like that. Of course, it's not going to be much better between now and Christmas, so I'll have to deal with that for the remainder of my holiday shopping needs.

My daughter works at Sears, and she had to work a split shift on Black Friday. And her roommate is in retail too, as a manager for a dollar store. Neither one of them got the time off that they asked for, namely last Wednesday, so it's been a real hassle for them to get moved inbetween their flex schedules. Needless to say, they're both pretty much dead tired at this point. And to top it all off, they've been having car problems since Sunday. One thing they can be thankful for is at least their car worked long enough to help get them moved into their new place! Plus, they're close to bus routes, so they at least have alternate transportation available.

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games