Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ ASIAN DRAMAS
Needs help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tairn McBeth

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:55 pm
many many years ago when i was a member of my high school Japanese club we were watching an eps of this and eps of that oh Japanese and Korean dramas and i have always to watch it but can find it... so heres what im looking for

A female teacher starts to teach a class that is just down right rude but an trys to make her life hell and everyone thinks shes some shy teacher but when a kid throws a baseball at her head while shes writing she catches it without looking and gets super creepy.. turns out shes the leader of the Mafia and just wanted to teach... so she does both..

and thats all i can remember from that one eps i saw back in like 2003 ... so if you have any ideas that would be great  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:05 pm
Not sure if you are still looking for this title. Could it have been Japanese drama Gokusen (2002)? I have yet to see the drama (want to) but I have seen the anime and Gangster/Teacher thing is the basic plot.  

Eowalenna
Crew

Dapper Shoujo

17,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:01 pm
PandasKitten
many many years ago when i was a member of my high school Japanese club we were watching an eps of this and eps of that oh Japanese and Korean dramas and i have always to watch it but can find it... so heres what im looking for

A female teacher starts to teach a class that is just down right rude but an trys to make her life hell and everyone thinks shes some shy teacher but when a kid throws a baseball at her head while shes writing she catches it without looking and gets super creepy.. turns out shes the leader of the Mafia and just wanted to teach... so she does both..

and thats all i can remember from that one eps i saw back in like 2003 ... so if you have any ideas that would be great

I think you are talking about GOKUSEN there are 3 seasons of it !

Gokusen 1
Gokusen 2
Gokusen 3

I think all episodes are on youtube!  
✩ ASIAN DRAMAS

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out