Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[ TRANCE AU ] Tipping the Balance (Ruth and Brenley)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:34 am
The Great King's realm was a shining splendor to behold in the morn, golden glittering in the sun's rays and vibrant with life and laughter of its subjects. But White of Grief preferred the gentler sheen of the moonlight when the castle's spires shimmered like stars, and a gossamer mist enveloped the land. The shadows were longer and deeper, welcomed companions for whenever she left her station for reasons other than to patrol her realm.

Dressed in a grey, hooded shroud, Grief walked in silence, slipping from corner to corner until she reached the lake's bank. The water's silvery surface so still it was almost a mirror. She tossed one pebble, two pebble, three... counting the seconds between ripples until she saw what she wanted.

A smile tugged at her lips, "I was worried you wouldn't come tonight." Her voice was deep, more of a rumble that shaped around her words.

Smerdle
Brenley can totally call her Ruth or Grief, up to you. She will address him however you would like

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:56 am
The promise of these evening get-togethers left Knowledge feeling like an unruly child, sneaking out when he should have been safe in bed. That he was old enough to do as he pleased didn't seem to matter. It was the preparation that did it, the careful selection of colorless breeches and shirts and scarves that allowed him to blend in after sunset rather than stand out like Pride itself. He knew she would melt into the night without any effort, but he still didn't notice where Grief was standing until he was almost on top of her. In hindsight, he thought with an embarrassed scowl, the ripples should have given her away.

"I always try to come," he replied, the scowl eased away by a grin. His low, conspiratorial tone only added to the forbidden air of their meeting, and his hands clasped, unseen, in his flowing sleeves. "But sometimes..." Sometimes he set out as he had tonight, only to come back to himself after having unintentionally examined a hinge or a torch or a flagstone for hours, the sun rising at his back. "I have had reason to apologize before. But I won't do so now." He shook his head, grin fading to a respectful smile.

Huni Pi
she can do the same wheeee he will probably call her Grief, but we shall see

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:07 pm
"I wouldn't hold your absence against you. I am not Revenge," she intoned with the barest hint of wryness. "But I appreciate your effort, Knowledge," she continued as genially as she was capable, "It's no secret amongst the Knights how filled your days are." She teased, the ground vibrating and the lake rippling in resonance to her low chuckles. All of the Great King's Knights had responsibilities, she might as well have said water was wet.

"In all seriousness though," she sighed, "Pride is up to something and I've heard Destruction is following them. Can you prove or refute this?" She neither appeared scared nor worried, just resigned and maybe more than a little tired despite the eerie, effortless smile.

Smerdle
Feel free to make stuff up~ or invite other PCs to join as the other knights~ I'll roll with whatever 8D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:52 am
He acknowledged her teasing with a dip of his head but didn't comment. Grief spoke the truth; she knew how he was and he suspected she understood how difficult it would be for him to change. Thankfully, it was unnecessary.

Some of the others thought him absentminded (which he was), some even simple (which he was not), and they all had a tendency to discuss private matters in front of him as a result. He did know more than some might have expected, he just hadn't pieced it together yet. Knowledge did so now, quickly connecting the snippets and whispers until what Grief said made sense.

"Yes. Pride longs to rule," he said, brows furrowing at the revelation. The knights were meant to serve and support. If they didn't maintain their positions, well... History had shown what happened to those who rebelled without cause or ability. "And Destruction is... Destruction." She would follow anyone with upheaval on their mind, whether she agreed with their cause or not.

He didn't think twice about trusting Grief with his information. Maybe he should have. He realized this too late, adding a surprisingly vehement, "I do not agree," followed by a tentative, "Do you?" He longed for safety and stability, but she might not feel the same.

Huni Pi
sorry all muses for all characters went on vacation a week ago o_o i blame the holidays

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:43 am
The smile on Grief's face didn't so much as waver when her fellow Knight confirmed her suspicions. She was not surprised. It was as Knowledge said: Pride longed to rule. Always has, and as long as they are worthy of Knighthood over that realm, Pride always will.

Grief's shoulders rose and fell in a resigned shrug, "It does not matter whether I agree or disagree. I hold very little sway in the Great King's court." Bitterness echoed in every syllable of her speech, betraying the casual nonchalance of her stance. It was not an admission she often made, for she was a Knight of the Great King and her Realm was vast and far-reaching. Although that did not change the fact that many choose to ignore her in favor of the other Knights. She was a follower, an after thought. A specter trailing in Destruction's wake, a whisper over Knowledge's shoulder, a memory hiding behind Protection, an echo to the cogitations of Reflection.

"But I have learned Revenge too does not agree. Even without speaking to him, Protection can be relied up to resist Pride. As for Reflection..." her lips curled into a smirk, "You possess a bigger influence over him than I or my future successors can ever hope to achieve."

Smerdle
My muse, my health, and my internet got eaten too @ 3@

{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces