Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Monster Girl Triangle (Need one more girl, open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:58 pm
As Alana gave the limp boy to the ambulance they asked if she would accompany the young boy to explain his circumstances. She looked around, not sure of what to really say. She and the boy weren't really that close to begin with so it was odd. She nodded her head as she placed herself within the ambulance, making sure her wings had merged themselves into her body before walking in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:14 pm
Skye walked up to them before looking at Alana. "I am going as well." she said as she hopped into the ambulance on the other side of Men. She dared anyone to stop her and when they didn't she settled herself down as the doors closed and they were off to the hospital. She wondered what it was aaboutthis fguy that made her want to help him? It was puzzling to say the least.

UnderNight21
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UnderNight21

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:33 am
DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Hours later, Ken awoke with a groan. How long was he out for? Hours? Days? Weeks? He honestly couldn't tell, everything happened too fast. He took a look around and found he was in a hospital room of sorts. In said room, he found Alana and the lamia there, almost as if they were waiting for him. "Oh jeez...that was just freakin' embarrassing...how long was I out?", he asked them, wondering if he had passed out for days on end.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:12 am
Skye looked up from her magazine to zee that he was awake. "Ah. You're finally awake, are you?" she asked, closing the magazine and placing it to the side. "Hm. Your've been out for several hours." she added, answering his question as she crossed her arms over her chest. "You gave half the student body near heart aattacks" she said with a shake of her head.

UnderNight21
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:48 am
Alana was reading one of her various textbooks from school, if she was going to miss school then she knew she would need to prepare herself for any surprise pop quiz. Her ears caught the sound of the male, she peered towards him as it was apparent that the male seemed at odds with himself.
"Embarrassing? Its not as if you can control such things. I believe you should be more thankful that you can awake at all with normal speech. Others aren't so lucky you know."
DragonMistress07

UnderNight21

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:23 pm
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Ken nodded at Skye and then Alana. Several hours eh? Well it at least he wasn't in a coma. "I see. And I know I can't control a seizure, but still, won't stop people from talking about it.", he stated. And it as true. Once something like that happened, it was kind of hard for people NOT to talk about it.  

UnderNight21

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:12 pm
"I don't see why you need to pay attention to what stranger say about you. You should only pay attention to what people who care and are close you say. They matter more than a stranger, right?" Alana picked herself up from her seat before landing herself next to the stranger.
"Besides, if people talk to you like that I know a method that will make them stop talking about it." She smiled and placed a hand on his head.
"I hope it still doesn't hurt but I don't think you should get up for a little while."
UnderNight21

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:04 pm
"Alana's right. People will talk but they will forget as soon as something more interesting comes along to catch thier attention." she said reverting to her Ryu form as it was easier and more comfortable that way. She watched Alana place her hhand on his forehead, eyes narrowing as she wondered what she was up to.
UnderNight21
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:10 pm
"Thank you, or we can always just use brute strength if push comes to shove right? Though, I'm sure for many non-human creatures this experience is a bit confusing." Alana placed her hand off the stranger's forehead when she didn't feel any rise of his temperature.
"By the way Skye, do you have any abilities that causes people to forgot things?" Alana asked inquisitively towards the Ryu.
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:20 pm
DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Ken nodded once again, feeling Alana's hand touch his forehead. "Er, I don't have a fever, y'know?", he stated, letting out a tiny blush. He also glimpsed at Skye's tail noting the odd scale and tip shape. It wasn't like any half snake girl he had seen in his life. "I'm curious Miss, what breed of snake ARE you? You're not a lamia or naga, they can't morph their tails into legs."  

UnderNight21

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:39 pm
Skye blinked at Alana's question before shaking her head as he body curled upon itself. "Not that I know of." she replied with a frown, trying to remember if any of her powers included someting like that. She looked over at Men, smiling at him. "I am nor a snake. Or a naga. I am a Ryu. More dragon than snake." she replied with a laugh. "And don't call me miss. It makes me feel old." she added with a laugh.
UnderNight21
Hope the kind

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:23 pm
"Well," she tilted her head towards Skye,
"towards a human we might be really old." She smiled nervously. Her mind then thought to ways in order to best erase or change people's memory if it could actually happen. That was something she might find in the library but then again it was probably out of her ability.
"Now," she redirected her attention to the male.
"Its good that you don't have a fever, or else you really will have to stay here longer."
UnderNight21

DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

UnderNight21

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:04 pm
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Ken nodded. A ryu eh? At first the fabled Street Fighter character came to mind, but he guessed he could remember that. Then Alana mentioned his lack of fever. "I would hope so! I hate hospitals..they always feel so damned impersonal."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:13 pm
Skye just smiled at him again. "I can see why you would get confused." she replied, clearly amused. "And I happen to agree with you. I hate hospitals." she added darkly, remembering her first time at one. Needless to say, she never went back to one after that
UnderNight21
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:21 pm
Alana had never once been admitted to a hospital, she was usually careful to not be involved in fights or any kind even when that involved her own. She shook her head and continued to listen to their conversation.
"Anyhow, if you feel better then it might be best to get checked out of the hospital. Its clear that you don't want to be here."

UnderNight21

DragonMistress07

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas