Submit

PrincessReg_29

Blessed Genius

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:02 pm
I am majorly in love with this 5 people-legend. They are really talented, and I hope more people can get to know who they are and what they do!

One of my favourites: an original by them-
Run To You

Another simple cover by them- (which is really refreshing)
Valentine

No words I use can match up with their godliness - so hit that play button and experience the wonder yourself!

P.s. yes i was lucky enough to hear them live this year - and they were as good as they sounded in the videos.

Cheers!

P.p.s. - posting this because Christmas is just around the corner and yes, they do Christmas songs too!

Below is also one of my favourites (yes, I have many favourites) yum_puddi
Carol Of The Bells

Enjoy! Oh and do comment down below if you are already a fan (fans unite!) and share what are your favourite pieces and why - would love to hear from all of ya!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:25 pm
Ooh, cool! I like their cover of Mark Lowry's song, "Mary Did You Know?" which is pretty good too! Oh yeah, and "The Little Drummer Boy." ^_^* I haven't heard all of their music, but man are they good!  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

PrincessReg_29

Blessed Genius

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:36 pm
Princess Zelda21
Ooh, cool! I like their cover of Mark Lowry's song, "Mary Did You Know?" which is pretty good too! Oh yeah, and "The Little Drummer Boy." ^_^* I haven't heard all of their music, but man are they good!

Yes I am very in love with "Mary Did You Know" as well!! (to be honest i don't have any piece from them that i actually dislike, but maybe i am biased lol ) glad you like them! 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:40 pm
PrincessReg_29
Princess Zelda21

Yes I am very in love with "Mary Did You Know" as well!! (to be honest i don't have any piece from them that i actually dislike, but maybe i am biased lol ) glad you like them! 3nodding

Yeah, I like how they do the background music like beat boxing and all. Sounds like they have a lot of fun when they're singing.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
YouTube Land [[ The place for all your Videos!]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items