Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Northeast Conventions
Anyone know of any con's in CT?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K-Lucky1

Pure-hearted Traveler

10,250 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:31 am
I'm looking to go with some IRL friends and would also be interested in going with some gaian friends. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:21 am
RegalNocturne
I'm looking to go with some IRL friends and would also be interested in going with some gaian friends. smile

Hi Regal Nocturne,

I can answer part of this question for you. Each year there is a con called ConnectiCon. Here is a link for you to check it out at. ConnectiCon

Also you can check out the "Sticky" Thread in the Main Forum called Convention Location Website to go to a website where you can find out about cons from any state in the United States. Something else to think about. Anime Boston is quite popular from what I have heard. You can check the threads out about that in the Northeast Sub Forum in the Guild.
Their is a better chance of coming across Gaians at that con. Of course it depends if you are willing to drive that far.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

K-Lucky1

Pure-hearted Traveler

10,250 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:01 am
smithers456
RegalNocturne

Hi Regal Nocturne,

I can answer part of this question for you. Each year there is a con called ConnectiCon. Here is a link for you to check it out at. ConnectiCon

Also you can check out the "Sticky" Thread in the Main Forum called Convention Location Website to go to a website where you can find out about cons from any state in the United States. Something else to think about. Anime Boston is quite popular from what I have heard. You can check the threads out about that in the Northeast Sub Forum in the Guild.
Their is a better chance of coming across Gaians at that con. Of course it depends if you are willing to drive that far.
It'll take a couple years, but... Yeah! Hopefully someday!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:30 pm
I go to ctcon!! This year will be my sixth in a row. razz  

hoshiokashi

ItsOverIsntIt

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:25 am
Hopefully I'll also be going to Ctcon! Have to decide on which of my cosplay first though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:22 am
Im off to CtCon next month! Con buddies maybe?  

This Isnt Sparta

Liberal Fatcat

K-Lucky1

Pure-hearted Traveler

10,250 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:35 am
This Isnt Sparta
Im off to CtCon next month! Con buddies maybe?
Maybe. X3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:49 pm
There's also a free in Connecticut!
Ucon@UCONN is held at the UCONN Storrs campus! It's actually next weekend, February 20th and 21st 2016!

Hartford Comic Con also is a thing, and Quinnicon is going to be held at a hotel this year!

I go to almost all the Connecticut cons, and I'd love to meet up sometime at one!  

hoshiokashi

Northeast Conventions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff