Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Snow Rodents (Camilla and Barty)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:13 pm
It was Winter... Or well as wintery as Halloween got but there was snow on the ground! ...The Dormouse ghoul really didn't like this time of year... And for good reason! Not because she hated cold itself the cold didn't bother her so much but for what cold did to her...

Camilla had grown up past the point where she HAD to hibernate when it got cold but the cold still heavily affected her making her sleepy... very sleepy... If the Dormouse ghoul had her way she'd stay in all winter in her nice heated Dorm room... but she couldn't... She had classes and she didn't want to neglect her friends she also couldn't just not buy supplies for her and her minis... And it was during one of these supply runs that the Dormouse ghoul got in trouble...

She had on three pares of socks, two pares of seafoam green pants, multiple lavender purple sweaters, a big lavender purple pea coat, lavender purple fur lined boots with sea foam green trim, two knitted seafoam green hats that covered her ears, a big seaform green and lavender purple scarf tied so it covered most of the bottom half of her face, and even a seafoam green sock like thing on her tail to keep her tail warm... and still she was chilled... cold infact! She could hardly move plus she had a arm load of bags and yet with all the cloths she was shivering and kinda stumbling along in a drowsy daze... she had spent too long shopping going for store to store and now she was paying for it

It was shortly after she entered Amityville's gates that she spied a large black rock sitting nicely in the sun "warmmmm..." she mumbled through the scarf and kinda zombie walked over to it dropping her bags nearby she sits on the rock instantly feeling the warmth seep through her cloths and before long she was curled up in a ball fast asleep on the rock... and she stayed there for hours! Unfortunately this act ended up trapping her because as the sun shifted and no longer focused on the rock the nice warm rock turned cold and chilled her more then she was before... the extra chill kept her from waking up! She was trapped!

jackiee153
Tag! I hope the title is ok lol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:14 am
Bartholomew Blackhorn was not a major fan of the cold, or of the small season of winter the school received. Regardless, there were still things Bart had to do. In particular, he needed mini pet supplies (as his growing love of minipets had become a bit troublesome), and to make more connections with creeple. The latter was not entirely mandatory, but Bart thought of it as so. He was especially interested in meeting new creeple since his acceptance finally gone through! Besides, Bart was not going to let the cold win by keeping him inside all day.

There didn't seem to be many creeple out as he walked through the school. It made sense though, as it was very cold indeed! The cold even soaked through Bart's very formal, but still very warm, feather stuffed black suit jacket. Aside from being a bit mire cumbersome in movement, his winter jacket was just like the usual suit jacket he wore. He was very fond of his established look and, despite the cold, was not particularly fond of the idea of majorly deviating from his normal. Which was evident in the fact that, aside from the stuffed jacket, and black gloves, the jackalope looked the same as he always did- red tie, dress shoes and all.

He was about to go out the gates, when something rather odd caught his eye. It seemed to be a small purple, and green ball of sorts. Getting closer Bart realized that it was actually a mouse! Well, what seemed to be a student mouse anyway. He pondered for a moment, uncertain of what to do. She, of course, seemed to be a student yet was asleep out in the bitter cold. He looked around for anything that might have caused her to curl up and sleep. There seemed to be nothing in particular.

A cold gust moved through the grounds, forcing a chill up his spine and, no doubt chilling the girl as well. There was no way he could leave her out in the cold like she was. Surely she would freeze to death. Even though it wasn't necessarily Bart's problem, he hoped he would benefit for helping. He looked out the gates and quickly milled over his options once more.

Finally, he gently shook her, "Miss, please do wake up. You will freeze out here if you do not! Or the gnomes may even draw a mustache on you! Ma'am, please do wake up." He felt rather odd and improper, but he knew it needed to be done.

Rikku Takanashi
Of course! Thank you! I hope my reply is OK! sweatdrop

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:17 am
Unfortunately it was going to take more then the Were Jackalope's gentle shaking and soft voice to wake this near frozen Dormouse up the most response he got from her was a slight soft unhappy mumble and her curling tighter into a ball as she tried to warm up while dreaming of warm fires and hot food

jackiee153
Your post is good! Sorry for my short post lol

Camilla you can not hibernate here! Wake up!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:52 pm
Bartholomew took a step back as she moved, at first thinking that she was waking up. He barely contained a groan as he realized she was not. I could just leave her here... Truly I doubt anyone one would know and, even if someone did know, they likely would not hold me accountable... but in the slim chance they did, I would become the new kid, and a major school villain... I would quickly establish connections, but they would be highly negative, although probably a few positive from the terribly morbid crew. If I wake her though, there could be a slim chance of the opposite effect... In the very least, I would have established one more connection, a hopefully positive one. However, it appears it will indeed be a pain to wake her... ugh... He thought, then milled over his options for waking her. He highly disliked the idea of yelling, as that was highly improper, and a blow horn would be just as bed. Banging on pots and pans of something of the like might not be quite so bad, but certainly not proffered. Finally, he decided on what he felt would do the least damage to his reputation and be most professional.

He went behind the rock and cleared a patch of ground so there was no snow, and placed his suit jacket in the spot. He then went back around and attempted to push the mouse ghoul off the rock and onto his jacket. He hoped the movement would wake her and, hopefully, her landing would be reasonably soft and warm so that she could not blame him for being a bad person for rudely pushing her off the rock or something of that nature.
Rikku Takanashi
Ok, good! No worries! It's hard to make up a big post when all she is doing is sleeping! ^^
Wake up Camilla! No hibernating for you! razz

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:56 am
The conked out Dormouse ghoul didn't even notice when the Jackalope boil started pushing on her till she fell off the rock and infact it wasn't the fall off the rock onto the coat that started to stir Camilla into wakefulness but the fact that she got off the cold rock onto a prewarmed coat that started to wake her up the fall just kinda pushed her steps into consciousness along

It would be a good two minutes before she actually started stirring awake at first it was just a unhappy mumble as she went from the splayed out position she'd landed in back into a ball for all the world it might have looked like she was going back to sleep but then she mumbled again and started uncurling from the ball and stretching "Mmm..." she mumbles before finally opening her eyes and looking blearily at the Jackalope

A curious confusion expression crossed her face as she looked her rescuer over... He looked like a Rabbit student of some kind but were those... horns? The Dormouse ghoul blinked several times and put a hand to her head was she still asleep? "Mmm... Am... I... still asleep...? Or... are you actually... a rabbit... with horns...?" she asks sleepily with many pauses in between as she tried to get her sleep fogged up head to work she knew such a question might come off as rude to some but she was too sleepy to think about niceties right that moment

jackiee153
She's awake! Kinda...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:52 am
Bartholomew rubbed his temple as the girl seemed to stir awake for a moment, then fall back to sleep. He pondered over his options once more I thought that would have certainly worked... It was stupid of me to set my jacket down for her! Now, I am cold and, if I left her and she died, I would be tied to the scene! At least I would not entirely be at fault... I did, indeed try. I could try moving her, or carrying her into one of the buildings, but that would likely look rather improper... Or I coul- His thoughts were disrupted as she stirred once more. He contained a cry of glee as she even began to speak and further stir!

He gave her a soft, friendly smile as she awoke further still. Although, it was a bit hard to continue smiling as she asked if he was really a rabbit with horns. His face fought to frown a slight bit, but he kept his composure and gave a slight laugh instead. "Yes, miss, you are indeed awake, or waking up at least. The proper term is jackalope. However, that currently matters little, we need to get you inside as soon as possible! If you would like, you may wear my jacket until we get to the nearest building, but you cannot fall asleep again! I fear doing so would doom you to freezing to death!" He said with urgency, hoping doing so would help further stir her awake.
Rikku Takanashi
Yay!!! :3

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:28 am
It was good to know she was actually awake but the drowsy Dormouse ghoul didn't notice the frown that tugged at the Jackalope's lips but she'd likely apologize later for such a rude question however now she was just trying to wake up enough to make sense of what he was saying when he started speaking urgently of getting inside a confused expression crossed her face until she shifted her hand to prop herself up and placed her hand right in the snow!

Quickly she jerks her hand back almost as if she had been burned and looks blearily at the snow then at the rock and her scattered bags... Finally it all became clear... "Oh... no... I fell... asleep... out here... didn't I...?" she asks drowsily before giving her eyes a good rub and looking at her rescuer

The proper manner in which he spoke and how finely dress he was automatically made the Dormouse ghoul comfortable around him as it reminded her of winters past in Mouseshire when she'd go out to play in the snow and would be carried in by one or more family members when she'd go into hibernation however one detail about the Jackalope finally stuck out to the Dormouse ghoul... he was shivering... where was his... coat...? Oh dear...

Looking down Camilla found his coat... she was laying/sitting on it! And it was getting dirty! It looked like a good wool coat too! "Oh dear... I'm... on your coat!" she half whined in a drowsy apologetic tone she knew how fickle wool could be! As quickly as she could muster she uses the rock to pull herself up grabbing the coat with her tail as she did prehensile tails were so useful! then gives it a bit of a shake and holds it out to him "Sorry... this... is a good wool coat... too..." she says looking down a bit like a child that had just done something wrong even in her blearily drowsy state of mind she could recognize a good quality coat when she saw one

jackiee153
She's up! Kinda... and feeling guilty about the coat hah hah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:41 am
Bart waited somewhat patiently, ready to help her up if she needed it. Although, he was almost startled as her hand hit the snow. He was not certain what was happening but, seeing her reaction, he half expected her hand to be eaten off or something of that matter. He quickly realized that she had just been surprised by the snow.

He continued to give her a light, friendly, and reassuring smile as she further woke up. "It does indeed seem like you did. Although, I cannot imagine how, it is so terribly cold out!" He gave a slight laugh in attempts to comfort the ghoul now that she was awake. Although, he still knew it was a rather urgent matter to get her inside, especially since he was beginning to shiver. Bart was not a fan of shivering, as it showed weakness, but he could not stop it.

He shook his head as the ghoul suddenly realized that she was upon his jacket. "I am certain you must be very cold, miss. Please wear it, at least until we get inside." He said, dismissing the jacket with a wave of his hand, kindly smile still on his face. "Shall we be off?" He asked as he motioned to the nearest building.

Rikku Takanashi
Sorry my reply took so long! xp

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:39 am
She blinks a few times before shaking the jacket a bit more to get the rest of the snow off then putting it around herself though she still had a bit of a guilty expression it took her a bit but she finally registered that he didn't know how she could have fallen asleep out here "I'm... A Dormouse... Monster... At... My... Age... We fall asleep... Easily... When we... Get cold..." she says drowsily before starting to make her way over to her bags

She slowly started picking up the multitude of bags all while trying to keep the Jackalope's coat on displaying she was in fact a monster by how easily she picked the overstuffed bags despite all her layers of cloth and how sleepy she was fortunately and surprisingly none of her stuff seemed to have been touch but she'd have to do a inventory check later now however her priority was to get inside... With that thought in mind she started toddling along towards the Monster Dorms which might not have been the closest place but she knew would be warm

jackiee153
Np my muse is on and off again as well

Edit 1: Hi just requoting you because I'm wondering if you want to continue this rp or if I should finish it up

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:06 am
Bartholomew was still a bit worried about how tired she seemed, especially since the wind seemed to pick up a bit. He tried to hold in the shudder as the wind moved with ease through his unprotected being. His long sleeved white shirt was too thin to be of much help in such cold weather. Still, he said nothing about needing his jacket.

"Ahhh... That makes sense." He said as he pieced together her words.He thought on it a bit, trying to remember if he had ever met a doormouse before. He was pretty certain he had, but could not quite remember where. He dismissed the thought, knowing it was likely his father had done business with such a being at at least one point in time. Would you like help with your bags?" He asked, trying to be as gentlemanly as possible. He then noticed the direction she was going and added, "To the monster dorms then?" He kept relatively close behind her, careful to keep enough distance so it would not be creepy, but close enough that he could hopefully catch her if she started falling asleep again.

Rikku Takanashi
My apologies! I got even more suck, then everything just kind of snowballed... sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop I am so sorry!

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:54 pm
Dormouse Monsters tended to travel far and wide as they were mostly a Merchant culture and trading tended to take them around Halloween and that was just the Hazels! Other specie of Dormouse Monster might have as well!

Suddenly a sharp cold breeze would blow up causing Camilla to flinch and shiver despite the extra jacket however at hearing his offer she'd slowly with all the speed of a sleepy sloth stop and turns to look at the Jackalope boil... For a minute she just blinked with a thoughtful expression... She was considering after all he'd already done for her if she should let him help with her bags... Finally after looking at the distance remaining between her and the Monster Dorms she turns back to Bartholomew and slowly nods before holding a large bunch of bags out like it were nothing for him to grab...

jackiee153
Np! Sorry for the delay myself! I was in the thick of the Meta when you posted!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games