Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The new kid (Llyr & Bart)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:52 pm
Bartholomew Blackhorn stood by the main gate. Silas, his dustbunny and favorite minipet, slept silently in the pocket of Bart's suit jacket. Bart recalled that Llyr, who had kindly offered to show him around, liked minipets. As such, Bart thought it might be a good idea to bring Silas along with. Since it was cold though, Bart doubted Silas would so much as peek out.

A cold breeze ran through him, disrupting his thoughts and sending a chill down his spine. He considered moving to a warmer spot, since the bench he was sitting on was not exactly sheltered. There were other much more sheltered places nearby that Bart thought would be more sheltered, but he decided to stay put. He worried Llyr might not see him if he moved. Besides, it was not terribly frigid out, he knew he would be fine.

He sat rather still on the bench, and did not seem particularly excited but, in actuality, Bart was looking forward to his welcome tour. He knew Llyr would be a good connection to have in general, and he alsi seemed rather reasonable. Bart had actually been looking forward to finally being accepted and taking Llyr up on his offer.

kuuropii
I hope it is alright! Let me know if I need to fix anything!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:06 pm
Llyr had been absently roaming the grounds when he'd gotten the message from Bart, and it had given him a great pleasure to know that the nice boil from the campaign booth had been enrolled. And seeing as how Bart had asked for a tour, Llyr was only too happy to oblige.

So, earlier that morning, Llyr had dressed himself in a white gown that fell just past his knees and a pair of oversized shorts, kissed Pachua goodbye, and made his way to the front gates where he knew the other boil would be waiting.

Bart was not hard to find; Llyr came across him quite easily, a smile blossoming across his pale, scaled face.

"Ah, Bart!" he said happily, drawing to a stop. "It is delightful to see you again! Welcome to Amityville!"

jackiee153
everything is great biggrin <3

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:34 pm
Bart gave a polite smile as Llyr walked up to him. "Llyr! It is good to see you!" He stood before adding "Thank you sincerely! I am thrilled my paperwork finally went through! It is wonderful to be a full-fledged student now! Congratulations on your victory, by the way!" Bart's smile widened a bit, as he was sincerely happy for the boil. He was also even more excited about being shown around campus. Loving politics as much as Bart did, he dearly hoped to learn a thing or two from Llyr.

kuuropii
Fantastic! Thank you! smile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:54 pm
Llyr reached out and took ahold of Bart's hand, giving it a little squeeze and a shake in greeting. "I am very glad to know you will be attending Amityville," he said enthusiastically, the chains cris-crossed over his chest rattling noisily. "And I thank you for your compliments, I am most pleased that I was able to win!"

He let go and leaned back, gesturing towards the school.

"Shall we get a start on it, then?" Llyr asked, smiling.

jackiee153

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:16 pm
Bart gladly shook the boil's hand Thank you, sir, I am to! I am very excited to see what the future holds for me here! My father seems to think I will be able to do great things here- I truly hope so!" He then added, "You are very welcome! I was overjoyed when I heard the news! I actually still have your pin hanging around some where in my dorm!" He gave a slight laughed and paused for a moment to ponder over where it might be, but simply shrugged and turned his attention back to Llyr. He was rather certain he had put all the pins he had collected in a box. as he wanted to keep track of them for when he heard the results, to keep in touch with them, and such.

He gave a polite, confirming nod at Llyr's question. "Of course, thank you!"

kuuropii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:37 pm
Llyr was positively radiant about the situation. He beamed brightly at Bart, and then gestured for the other boil to follow him.

"I am glad to know that you are as kind as I remember you," he said happily. "Now, where would you like to go first? Have you been to the other dormitory buildings yet, or just your own?"

jackiee153

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:55 pm
Bart politely smiled and followed behind Llyr. "Thank you, I am glad you think of me as kind." He replied genuinely. He was truly glad to be associated with such a positive word by such an esteemed leader in the school. His ears perked a bit as Llyr mentioned the other dormitories. "I have actually only been to my own, I had actually not thought about going to check out the others." He replied although, once he was thinking about it, he figured doing so could be rather beneficial.

kuuropii

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:25 pm
Llyr just hummed happily. "The dorms it is, then," he said, guiding Bart across the grounds. As he walked, he half turned so that he could see him better, sweeping his long hair from his shoulder.

"There are five dormitories altogether, which you know, of course. There are the demon dormitories - that is where I live, it is very nice and pleasant inside. The undead dormitory, the ghost dormitory, the reaper dormitory, and the monster dormitory. That is where my boilfriend lives," Llyr added, looking pleased.

He pointed each building out as they got to it. "Each room is different," he said. "Mine has a pool in it, but Pachua's is very tall and graceful, with rafters that he may sit on. What is yours?"

jackiee153

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:39 pm
Bart walked politely behind Llyr, a light and friendly smile was still on his face. He listened closely and quietly as the boil spoke, nodding occasionally to show that he understood. "Your boilfriend's name is Pachua? I live in the monster dorms now, but I can not say I have met him yet. Of course, I have not met too many creeple quiet yet in general, I will probably run into him eventually. He must be a very nice boil to be in a relationship with you." He complimented, although afterwards he wished he had not as it made him sound almost fan girl-ish. Regardless, Bart knew there was no taking his words back and all he could hope for was the Llyr would see them as the simple compliment they were. Bart then thought for a moment, uncertain how to describe his room. "My room is relatively simple although, admittedly, not as clean as it should be. It is kind of like a giant red, white and black chessboard. Plus minipets of course!"
kuuropii

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:34 pm
Llyr was beaming, as he always did when he spoke of Pachua. "Yes," he said happily, his cheeks flushing with pleasure. "His name is Pachua, and he is a beautiful boil! He has the most lovely blue hair, I should very much like to introduce him to you sometime! I think you would get along quite well."

Bart's compliments were received with the highest amount of happiness, Llyr clasping his hands together. "You are very kind," he said, eyes sparkling. "I should hope that you and I will be very great friends, right?"

He looked quite hopeful, Llyr's long tresses dragging along the ground as they walked. "That sounds rather pleasant!" he said curiously, eyes wide. "My room is only white, so there is not much. Ah!"

They had reached the end of the lane. Llyr gestured sideways.

"This is the main building!" he said, peering up at the tall, vaguely imposing silhouette beside them. "You have probably been to the main office already when you first came, but in here there is also the creepeteria and the gymnasium and everything else!"

Llyr gestured for the other boil to follow him, already gliding up the steps.

jackiee153

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:03 pm
Bart nodded politely, listening closely to Llyr as he spoke. His worries about seeming fan-boyish seemed to not be grounded, as Llyr seemed to take it as nothing but a kindly compliment. Upon hearing Llyr's words, Bart was actually very glad he had uttered the flattering remark. "I sincerely thank you for your kind words, I am glad you think of me as such." He nodded, his friendly smile widening a bit as he continued "Yes, I truly do hope so! You are very kind, indeed!"

"I am sure your room is very pleasant! Besides, to each their own. If you enjoy your room, that is all that matters, yes?" He said as he came to a stop and looked up at the familiar building.

Again, he nodded his understanding, and politely followed behind the boil.

kuuropii
Sorry it took so long! xp

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:14 am
Llyr had already determined that he and Bart were going to be excellent friends. They'd started off at the elections, and now that Bart was officially enrolled, they could get together more often and that made Llyr very happy.

"Very true!" he said, giving a decisive nod. "You are very right, and I do enjoy my room, especially the pond."

Pushing open the main doors, Llyr said, "Is there a place that you have not seen that you would wish to go?"

jackiee153
you're good! <3

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:32 am
Bart smiled a bit more as Llyr seemed to become a bit happier. Llyr was a very kind boil, he was very glad he had met him. Bart also looked forward to hopefully getting to know Llyr better as the school year went on.

"Having your own pond in your room must be quite interesting, indeed! I bet your minipets enjoy it quite a lot." Bart had considered mentioning how he did not have anything quite as interesting as a pond in his room, but decided to bring up minipets instead as they had already laid the issue of personal preferences and such to rest. Besides, he already knew Llyr liked minipets and figured it would be a good common ground.

"Hm..." He paused for a moment to think about some place he might like to visit. "Actually... I am curious, what is your favorite place on campus?" Bart figured it would be useful to know what some of the best places on campus were.

kuuropii
Do you still want to continue this? It's fine if you don't. smile I could just make a long post to finish up the word count or something.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games