Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:26 pm
He spun on his heels and put his hands on his hips. "And who are you? You seem like a nobody to me....I'd rather[ talk to the police or handle this myself." He said sternly. "I need a new act....the amazing soul eating mist will look good in my freak show." He said seriously. "So I think I'll be the one hunting him down." He said slyly. "You can come if you waaant...but I won't need your help." He said as he spun on his heels and began walking to the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:33 pm
"You do realize I have the authorization to arrest you correct?" Leon said to the man crossing his arms. Pulling out his badge he flashed is showing the proof of his standing towards him. "And if you don't think it's true simply ask one of the officers here on the Vangaurds" Leon said keeping himself calm. With all honestly currently he wanted to just blow the guy away right here and now but doubted it would be a smart thing to do. It was however a good thing he was infact a Vanguard. Gaining it's rank in order to complete one of his jobs had earned him quite a lavish paycheck that time. "it's not a good idea for a civilian to try to confront this man. You will at best wind up as another one of his meals and more paper work for me in the end" he told him sternly looking over to a few of the nearby officers wondering if he should get them to detain Marx.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:50 pm
Marx chuckled and spun back around and grinned widely. "Aww...how nice of you to worry about me. But I'm no ordinary citizen...besides you got ordinary people involved earlier didn't you? Badges in rank don't matter where I come from...or to me. So let's make this a fun game. Let's see who can catch him first!" He said cheerfully as he jumped back away from Leon just incase he tried anything. "Let's see what this planet's people can offer me...." He said as he kicked the doors open as he got ready to leave the station. "Plus, you have your hands full figuring out what that thing was...."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:08 pm
Rubbing his temples as Marx kicked open the doors Leon looked towards him. "I don't have time to deal with you and you don't seem to be planning to be cooperative. As you said I have to figure out exactly what that thing is so I can't be wasting time with a child's game. Under galactic penal code 53a-167a I am placing you under arrest for attempts to interfere with a Vangaurds duty and the with holding of case evidence to an officer of the law " Leon said looking to the officers he simply gave them a nod to go about arresting the man. He had long since lost the patience to take care of this man. When he was arrested Leon would likely come back and see to his untimely death in one of the planets holding cells. "I wouldn't suggest you dive for any more trouble then you are already causing. This isn't a game kid. These are the lives of civilians your putting at risk trying to play some game." Even Leon had to be impressed with himself for that line. Playing the good guy for so long was coming off with it's perks.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:43 pm
Marx giggled as a large ball appeared under his feet. "In my homeworld police were a foolish idea...we settled thing differently." He said before smiling. "Here you go kid. Cheer up!" He said as he reached into his sleeves and pulled out a large array of balloons that filled the room. He shot a glare at Leon before jumping and doing a flip and crushing the ball which exploded into colorful smoke. Marx turned and hightailed it out of the station before leaping onto a near by roof top and dashing away  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:03 am
"Today was a tiring and unusual day..." Cheria commented back at Damian. The crying started to stop as the child's energy was running out. The boy was just sniffling and hiccuping now. Shortly later, the peace was disrupted again by some male bursting in, looking like a clown. Leon seemed to be having trouble handling this person and soon the room started filling with balloons. "Hey!" she shouted out as she tried to smack the balloons out of the way.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:31 am
"I hear ya." Damian said, chuckling a little, then balloons flooded the area and Damian began flailing his arms to swat the balloons away from him. It's not me!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:17 pm
Pulling a knife from his pocket Leon set on the ballons. In a few moments they had all popped. His frustration at the situation evident on his face. 'gonna kill him, gonna kill him, gonna kill him' "Officers put out an APB on who or what ever that was. He is likely going to head after that creature from before and bring in innocents as well." Getting a salute one of the police officers rushed away from the area to start up the process. "What is it about this planet" Leon muttered rubbing his temples as he walked back to the group. "Well that didn't get me any closer to figuring anything out" he sighed.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:48 pm
Marx walked along a rooftop searching for the demon mist. "Hm.... where would I be if I was a demonic mist cloud where would I be..." He muttered before hearing sirens."He chuckled as he leapt to another rooftop. as he keapt searching. "Silly cops...they can't see I"m just trying to help." He muttered as he sat down on a roof's edge and began thinking  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff