Submit

Graveyard Master

Hilarious Mage

3,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:03 pm
Hello! Anybody up for some roleplay? I'm into apocalyptic or supernatural kind of roleplays, but I'm willing to hear your requests!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:49 pm
I might be, depending on the potential premise and other meta factors.

For example, do you have any thoughts or reservations? What do you usually look for in a 1x1? Are there certain genres or tropes that you feel are taboo or otherwise should be avoided?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Graveyard Master

Hilarious Mage

3,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:55 pm
M3Gnificent
I might be, depending on the potential premise and other meta factors.

For example, do you have any thoughts or reservations? What do you usually look for in a 1x1? Are there certain genres or tropes that you feel are taboo or otherwise should be avoided?

That's a good question. I don't mind mature content, and there aren't any genres that I really hate. I particularly look for literate roleplayers who can post at least once a week (Though if you aren't able to, that is fine with me)

If you have any ideas, feel free to tell me!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:18 pm
Sounds good so far, but I still have more questions before I do or don't commit to anything.

For starters, do you tend to prefer playing one gender over the other? For 1x1s, do you consider romance a requirement or anything like that?

I will be honest, I don't have any given ideas right now. Usually, an idea comes after I've figured out a genre and the given expectations for a piece.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Graveyard Master

Hilarious Mage

3,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:29 pm
M3Gnificent

I don't have a gender preference, I usually roleplay as both males and females. I also don't consider romance a requirement, but if you like romance, I'm all for that.

What genres do you prefer?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:50 pm
Just making sure. ^u^ Romance is nice enough, but isn't necessary or hated. I can do with or without it, depending on how the plot goes.

As for genres, I largely prefer fantasy or supernatural types. I can do fine in more realistic settings, assuming I like the premise enough, but for the most part they aren't my thing. I don't do zombie apocalypse type things, though, because they generally haven't worked out for me in the past. Otherwise, I'm willing to try nearly anything.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Graveyard Master

Hilarious Mage

3,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:57 pm
Alright, so we'll go for a supernatural-esque kind of roleplay. Do you happen to have any ideas?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:30 pm
I don't have any complex plots or stories, but I currently have a bare basic premise if you wanna work with that. Otherwise, perfectly willing to try and brainstorm up a different one if it's not your thing. If we do go with it, I am cool with playing either role.

Paranormal Investigator x Supernatural being. Someone comes investigating some unusual happenings in the area and manages to be far more successful than most in their situation, in that they get to see some unusual phenomena face to face. Whether they live to tell the tale depends on who they run into and how the story goes from there.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Graveyard Master

Hilarious Mage

3,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:46 pm
M3Gnificent

That's pretty good, actually. I can work with that.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:30 pm
Good to know. ^u^ Do you have a preference for which of the two potential characters you would like to play? I am cool with either. Also, if we're doing this, any further ideas or enhancements in mind?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Graveyard Master

Hilarious Mage

3,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:02 pm
I should practice using male characters, so I'll use a male character. I don't have any further ideas in mind.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:24 pm
Graveyard Master
I should practice using male characters, so I'll use a male character. I don't have any further ideas in mind.

What I meant to ask, assuming that we use the idea I suggested, is whether you want to be the investigator or the supernatural entity.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Graveyard Master

Hilarious Mage

3,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:09 am
M3Gnificent

I suppose the investigator.Apologies for the mix-up!

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games