Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH PRP] Haystack House (Horace & Needle) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:50 pm
"That is fair." Needle nodded once to show her agreement to his comment. "But I assure you, not one of us four will attack you. My Sister, she is...very frightened...of Hunters. I will not be telling her, for her sake. My Boilfriend will be silent if I ask, but he will be made aware." It was important to inform Horace of this, because it seemed fair.

"This Frightday, I will stay in front of the ghost dorms from noon until two at the very latest. If you can not make it then, I will do the same the next Frightday. Is that fair?"

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:36 am
He smiled a little. "I would not ask you to lie, even by omission, to your boy- boilfriend." He tapped his fingers along his thigh, thinking. Next Friday - he assumed Frightday was Friday - was so soon and quick on the heels of his last foray into Amity. It might raise eyebrows of some of his supervisors.

"I know it's a bit farther, but would the first couple of Frightdays in February work instead? I would like enough time to get the other hunters you mentioned and bring them with me."

enoh love
after her answer he's port out or soemthing and we can start a thingy for soaps?

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:20 pm
"Just be aware that my rules apply to them as well, and you will be responsible for them." Though the idea of multiple hunters made her somewhat anxious, she had to admit she was a little excited; especially if he brought the ones she liked.

"...When is February?" She asked quietly, almost as if she was embarrassed that she had no idea.

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:15 am
Horace nodded along to her caveats - they all made sense, of course. Needle had to take care of her own. The nodding stopped at her question. s**t. He knew Amity had it's own words for months and days, but he couldn't remember what February was.

"Uh... It's the month with uhm-" Tucking his notepad under his arm, he made his hands into a heart. "-Valentine's Day: for boilfriends. Like it goes Decemeber - which has Christmas-, January, then February. I'm sorry, I don't know your word for it." Horace shrugged, an apologetic look on his face. He wasn't sure how else to explain it.

enoh love

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:50 pm
Valentines? December? Christmas? Like the town? January? February? The Human world had some strange terms.

Needle's head tilted as if it would help her see the heart he had made with his hands. Out of curiousity she tried to mimic the motion, her gaze on her stained hands as she tried to figure out what it was, and what it meant.

It kind of looked like the clawed hearts she'd see on some weird pink stationery in the stores, the kind you used as a gruesome card for a joke.

"...Scarentines?" She guessed, completely uncertain. Valentines certainly sounded like it anyway. Like some very twisted form of it. "Second October? Not next month, but the one after?"

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:20 am
Scarentines? Dammit, of course everything had to be some kind of spooky-themed. 2spooky. Needle imitating his heart hands was kind of cute in a weird way, though, like finding a tarantula waving its arms adorable. "Yes! Scarentines! ... I think. We could meet up the week after that? If that works for you - it seems an ideal time for such television, in any event." He paused and shot her an anticiopatory glance.

enoh love

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:58 pm
"That will work." Needle nodded after some thought. "I will check the guide, and make sure there will be good programming." And, if not, she'd get an excuse to check out this On Demand thing, which sounded pretty interesting in the grand scheme of things.

"Very well, I will see you the week after Scarentines, in front of the Ghost Dorms, between noon and two in the afternoon." She repeated, to solidify the deal.

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:53 am
Horace dutifully repeated it after her and wrote down the date, time, and location in his notebook. It almost pained him to waste a full page on it. Horace smiled at the weird ghost. If nothing else, it would certainly be a leaning experience.

"I will try to return your book by then, as well." He waved it before slipping it into a pocket. "Now I gotta run and finish up my rounds before the higher-ups get suspcious. It was... nice meeting you"

enoh love
fin fin salabim?

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items