Time never waits.
It delivers all equally to the same end

You, who wish to safeguard the future,
however limited it may be...

You will be given one year;

go forth without falter,
with your heart as your guide...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:01 pm
Ok to get this started this is a Persona Rp, mostly based of Persona 3: FES and if it lasts long enough might cross over into 4 but lets not get ahead of ourselves. So lets start shall we?---------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your laying in your bed, trying to rest before you see a star fall through your window. You brush it off before finally falling asleep.

You find yourself in a blue velvet elevator, theres a woman in blue resting her hand on the control switch and standing next to a small man with pointed ears and a long nose.

"Welcome to the Velvet Room my young friend, a place between dream and reality" the man says and motions for you to take a seat," My name is Igor. ...I am delighted to make your acquaintance. This is Elizabeth. She's a resident here,like myself."

The plain looking woman in blue nods," Pleased to meet you"

Igor snaps his fingers, a red book appears infront of you, "If you'd take the time, please fill out the information in that book."---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Profiles Skeleton~~~
(Note where *# appears look below)

Who are you?(Last, First with appearance as url)
How many candles are on your cake?
What are your skills?(Basically what are you good at,*1)
What weapon do you use?
Whats your story?
Do you have an affinity of the cards?(Which 3, yes 3, persona's*2 have you chosen)
What year are you in school?(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th)
Anything else?( anything you want to put)
Are you willing to take full responsibility for your actions?( only answer is yes, this is the "contract")
Who controls you?

(1. Remember you will be in school, the clubs that you can take to practice your skills with your weapon are as followed; Kendo, Boxing, Archery, Swordplay, Y.N.G.R.A. Young National Gun and Rifle Association, Robotics, Martial Arts of all kinds, Close combat weaponry, Staff training)

(2. link to list of Personas, remember pick 3)  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:33 pm
~Rules~

1. Follow Gaia T.o.S.

2. No Gm, cooperate with each other.

3. This will be different from the game as you will be set into teams of 3 and will have to face shadows, reincarnations of the major arcana, and the other teams every now and again.

4. When fighting teams no killing the other person unless planned out ahead and given my approval.

5. Romance is allowed, just no cybering. Time skip if it gets to that point.

6. Put a heart in your profile when you send it to me and title it "Contract"

7. Remember you will also be in school, though not much will take place there, but this is where you will be able to practice your weapon of choice i.e. kendo, boxing, archery, ect.

8. last and foremost, Tartarus only opens at midnight everynight, the velvet room is open anytime. Have fun everyone!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:52 pm
~Accepted Profiles~

Who are you? Ignus Nassir
How many candles are on your cake? 17
What are your skills? Fencing
What weapon do you use? Rapier
Whats your story? Ignus doesnt remember much about his life except for growing up in foster homes. He's had a fairly normal life, the usual school, summer jobs, He'd get sent off to some where else and start again not really letting him make many friends. But this school is different to him, he'll be living in a co-ed dorm. Maybe he'll get to make some long lasting bonds.
Do you have an affinity of the cards? Orpheus, Jack Frost, Pyro Jack
What year are you in school? 3rd
Are you willing to take full responsibility for your actions?yes
Who controls you? Devilking07  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:57 pm
You hand the note book back to Igor.

The old man claps his hands together, "Splendid!"the book vanishes, "Only those who have signed the contract can enter this place...Henceforth, you shall be welcome here in the Velvet Room. You are destined to hone your unique ability, and you will require my help to do so. I only ask one thing in return... that you abide by the contract, and assume responsibility for the choices that you make."

You nod your head before asking if this is a dream

"Precisely... You are fast asleep in the real world as we speak.This visit of yours is merely a dream. However, you will come here of your own accord, sooner or later." Igor reaches in his pocket and pulls out a key, "Hold on to this." He throws you the key, "Til we meet again"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wake up and find a purple key in your hand. You wondered what that dream was about, and what that contract was about. You look at the clock and notice the time. Its your first day of school, you just moved to the area and are in a co-ed dorm.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games