Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:03 pm
User Image If someone had told Alli she'd be mated a year ago she would have laughed. Romance wasn't in her vocabulary, or at least hadn't been. She had enjoyed a life of promiscuous activities, always pushing the thought of having a mate to the side. Oh, she had wanted a mate, but the idea had always been labeled as something she'd do many, many, many years from now. She was too young to settle with one person! There were so many bodies to touch and nights to spend with new warmths. Or, at least that had been what she thought.

Fyra changed that all.

She wasn't even sure what drew her in. All she knew was that Fyra had captivated her heart, and even drew Alli to join Kemet. This was why she was currently nestled into Fyra's side within their den, tail loosely wrapped around her mate's. She wasn't asleep, no. It was the middle of the night and Fyra was still soundly slumbering, but Alli had awoken to something. Her stomach twisted as she stirred slightly, eyes flicking to view the entrance of their den. The cold reminded her exactly what day it was: Giving Eve. She wasn't sure what Fyra or the rest of the tribe called Giving Eve or Giving Day, but she had grown up with the term.

Gently slipping free from Fyra's cuddle, the vixen padded to the entrance of the den, trying to keep her modifications from clinking together as much as possible. She saw something, yes, but what? They looked tiny, and like little rings with....

Oh s**t.

Panic fluttered within her heart as she instinctually pulled the small rings into the warmth of their den. Oh no. Oh hell no. These weren't what she thought they were, right? No, no calm down. It wasn't like this was the worst thing to happen to them, right? And sure, she had always said she wanted a.... a... bigger family someday. But now? What the hell was she supposed to do? She had the worst parents growing up, she didn't know how to take care of....

Okay. She needed to stop. She wasn't even sure if these were what she thought they were. Fyra! Fyra would know! She had experience with this! Turning around, the pink vixen hesitated. Fyra looked really cute sleeping – but this was in emergency!

"Fyra! Fyra, wake up." Alli called, rushing over and nudging her mates cheek gently. "Please?" She added, holding up four little rings up with her tail for Fyra to see.

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

SilverShieldwolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:13 pm
User Image Fyra was dreaming. It was a wonderful dream with her mate. She didn't think she would find one and that was fine with her, but Alli came along. The pink vixen caused her to think it was a strong possibility, and over time it happened. A small smile curved along her mouth as the dream continued. She didn't think she would go with another female, but the love is love, regardless. Her older children seemed happy that she found love. It is truly a blessing to have that in her life.

Turning over, she could tell that Alli wasn't close to her. That didn't bother her knowing that each one had to roam at times. The dream was getting fun, something was touching her cheek and the grin grew. The please woke her up. "Alli, what is it?" Her eyes flew to the rings her mate was holding. Sitting up to look at them closer, Fyra knew it was a very special day. "It looks like we have...Yes little one, I know." It seemed the pink male had something to say. "Bring them over. I need to make sure that our children are warm. Will you help?"

Fyra could tell that Alli was nervous. Small talks helped her understand what is going on. Her parents had been good, and here she was all the in the heat with her family growing.

Yushika

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:21 pm
Alli watched her mate immediately glance over at the... things when she woke. No way in hell were these what Alli suspected them to be. Nope. It couldn't be! The deities would never bless her, the impulsive and irresponsible Alli with kids. Not yet, at least. Fyra sat up, causing Alli to back away and give her some space, setting the rings down on the ground for her to see.

No.

They were kids? While endearing it was that Fyra, being a carer, could communicate with them, Alli couldn't. Maybe that'd help with her coping with this new situation? At the moment, they were just small rings lifelessly laying there, though warm. She was briefly stunned when Fyra spoke, scooping the children up and pulling them closer to Fyra, blue eyes gazing at her mate in horror.

"So." Alli finally choked out, mouth tight. "Uh." Well, it seemed her communication skills were completely off. Pawing at the ground, her eyes laid back on the bcrs, particularly the pink ones. Oh, they were for sure also hers.

"This is a first time.... for me. Y'know, I didn't really have the best of parents. I doubt I'll–" She cut off, not wanting to finish her statement and instead just casting a glance at her mate.

SilverShieldwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:16 pm
She grinned at Alli's nervousness. Seems what most did, even when they knew they were to become parents. Didn't matter who they were. She loved them, regardless of age, even the silly permas in the tribe. Her eyes grow wide, the tribe! How many others? Well not that it mattered much, with the other carers around. Still she felt a pull to see if more had received such wonderful gifts.

She wrapped her tail over her mate. This might be harder for Alli than Fyra thought. With some help though, they would pull through it and stronger, too. "It will be okay. We keep them safe, with us, other times with another if we have to go out." She looked at the children, still protected in their rings. She could tell that there was only one boy. Hmm.."You will be fine. We all learn over time. The kids will love you no matter what."

Pulling her mate and their children close, Fyra leaned in to Alli. "You teach them the stuff you learned out there. It will be good and...You will have me to help you out."

Yushika

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:13 pm
She was busy panicking while Fyra seemed elated. Kids. Kids were the end of her social life! Kids would be the worst! She couldn't.... no, she wouldn't be a mother!

And then she glanced back at the bcrs and Fyra.

For a second, the blue-eyed vixen just stared. No, the nerves weren't gone, but seeing her mate with the.... ugh... the children was enough to freeze her panic for the moment. Silence followed, eyes watching her mate say something about love and kids. She wasn't listening, honestly. Being honest, she wasn't hearing a single word Fyra was saying. She was more intent on staring at the kids and the mother of her children. Right. She needed to get a grasp of this concept.

Maybe – ah, she was about to say it – this wasn't so bad? Maybe four little kits bearing their likes was indeed a good Christmas present? Heck. She'd never be alone. She'd have four impressionable youths who would always look up to her (at least for a short period). And, well, seeing Fyra obviously gush over the new kids was inciting enough. She looked adorable, and Alli had made that happen, in a way. She had helped grant these four little furballs into Fyra's life.

Sighing slowly, she examined the bcrs again with a more rational mind. Pawing at her mate, she slipped her paw around Fyra's, swallowing thickly.

"Okay." She mumbled, allowing Fyra to pull her close, nuzzling right into Fyra's neck. "Yeah. Yeah –, alright. We'll do this. Just... just, mrm." She cut off, pulling slightly back to view the children, a paw raised to point at them.

"Just... Can you name them? I'm not good at this. Well, hell, I've never done this before, and you have. Not–! Ah. Not that that is bad, y'know? Just... just you got this mothering thing down." s**t, here she went, rambling and being an a**. This was why Fyra loved her, right? Had to be.

"You sure they'll love me no matter what? Cause I'm not the best gal in general, y'know? I have a temper, you don't. I run my mouth. You don't, again. Hell, watch them like you more. I wouldn't blame you, since I like you an awful lot." Ah, only Alli could flirt and panic at the same time.

Throwing herself onto the ground, she swiftly tugged on Fyra to come closer, head resting on her own paws. Okay. She could do this. She'd be the best mother ever. She'd feed them sweets 24/7 and rock their socks off with great stories of her youthful ages. Just, not the stories that included her party nights. That was for when they were older.

SilverShieldwolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:38 am
About mid-sentence, Fyra noticed that Alli really wasn't paying attention. Her nerves rolled over the darker vixen. It seems to happen when talk of a family ever came up and well...Now it was here. Her mate...her heart needed to be a social butterfly and that was perfectly fine, as long as she came home to them.

Nuzzling Alli, she waited, understanding how it was being a first time parent. "It will be fine. We have three girls there and a boy." She turned to look at Alli. Wondering if she would get better over time with having children, or would each time bring the same emotions. Either way, Fyra would love her.

Pulling her head back, not expecting to have to name all of them. This was something new for her. Looking back at the BCRs, Fyra studied them, waiting to see what they had to tell her. Smiling, she brought each forward as their names were given. "We have Leona, here. This cutie here is Matila. Our boy, Adahy. And the pretty baby, Clementine."

Giving her blue eyed mate a kiss, the dark vixen waited for Alli to settle down again. "You have what is needed. Don't fret so much about. They will love you, just wait til they are older and full of questions." Sighing at the memories of the kit antics that have gone on in the past. "These babies might keep me and the other carers on our toes as kits. So they might like you a lot more than me. And that, well I will agree with them."

Chuckling, she allowed herself to be pulled closer. To finally have someone to share the joys of the babies growing up and heading out doing their thing. It brought her peace of mind. Wrapping her tail around the BCRs, Fyra rested her head along Alli, content.

Yushika

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:40 pm
Three girls? Whoops, that'd be a difficult task to raise them all, hm? She listened intently as her mate listed names, a smirk crossing her features. She lowered her head, nosing each BCR gently as possible. Right. This was... this was terrifying, but hey, the kids were a part of Fyra, which meant they'd be simply amazing.

She positively beamed at the kiss, returning it with a quick peck. Ears swiveling back, Alli reared her head back and sighed reluctantly. She hoped her mate was right. She didn't know if she'd be a good mom, but at least Fyra could step in. She'd try her best, absolutely, but the worry still lingered. Well, time could only tell.

She hummed gently when her mate rested into her, drawing the BCRs closer with a paw.

They'd do this, somehow. Besides, they were just BCRs right now. It couldn't be that hard to take care of BCRs, right?
SilverShieldwolf

● RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff