Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ ANIME
My recom. anime {Romance, Comedy, Fantasy, Action, Sport}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O n i T s u k i a k a r i

Friendly Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:52 pm
*-*- W A T C H + T H E M *_*_

Kouichi Maid-Sama

Plot;
Once an all-boys school, Seika High, a renowned school full of reckless and filthy students, has recently become a co-ed school. However, with the female population still remaining a minority even after the change over the recent years, Misaki Ayuzawa takes it into her own hands to reform the school and allow a chance for the girls to feel safer in the rough environment. Even the teachers are on her side. Training, studying and even becoming the first female student council president of the school, Misaki has gained a reputation, among the male students body as an uptight boy-hating demon dictator and as a shining hope for the teachers and fellow female students. However, despite her tough-as-nails appearance, she secretly works part-time at a maid café in order to support her family. Unfortunately, her secret is soon discovered by Takumi Usui, a popular boy at Seika High.

Genre;
Romance Comedy

I've seen many great romance anime but this one has to be my #1 favorite romantic anime. A strong female lead matched up with a strong male lead, the two butt head often and boy definitely falls in love first. There is at lease 2+ kiss scenes in the anime as well + more in the manga!

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Norgami

Plot;
Hiyori Iki was a regular middle school student until she was hit by a bus while trying to save the life of a jersey-wearing person named Yato. This incident causes her to transform into a half-phantom. Soon after she learns that Yato is a god, her life is never going to be the same again.

Genre;
Fantasy, Comedy, Action, Supernatural, Romance

My favorite anime of 2014! I cracked up so many times watching this, I'd definitely recommend it if you're looking for a comedy!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:02 pm
Norgami - never heard of it i will check it out !

i was in search of a romance comedy
cool thanks!  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

O n i T s u k i a k a r i

Friendly Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:06 pm
nena_sakura
Norgami - never heard of it i will check it out !

i was in search of a romance comedy
cool thanks!

No problem! I'll be adding more to the list later! There wasn't a lot of romance in Norgami but there were some hints, the manga is ongoing so I'm hoping some romance will flourish even though its technically- well I'll let you see that for yourself. x3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:08 pm
oh ok! smile  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Aloriella

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:35 am
Saw both and liked maid sama better than noragami.  
✩ ANIME

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games