Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 vs 1] In the Name of Fun [Roch/Seiji] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ice Queen rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-24)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:58 pm
Roch grunted, getting thrown back. He shook his head, shaking it off. "I've spent the last year doing gigs and gettin' laid, man, I'm rusty!" he said, darting forward and swinging his guitar. It barely touched the other boil.

He really WAS getting rusty. This was pathetic!

HP: 19
DMG: 1
Beejoux

Beejoux rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:07 pm
There was a smirk then, following Roch's defense. He wasn't the only one getting lucky, but apparently Seiji wasn't having any adverse reactions. Least not at the moment.

Possibly his masculinity had been a bit threatened as of late, but that was less to do with him sleeping with his fiance, and more that he was unable to say no to the ghoul.

This he kept to himself though, and instead answered by way of clipping the reaper in the shoulder with a fist.

HP: 25
DMG: 3

ice queen

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Ice Queen rolled 8 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 3, 3, 1, 3, 3, 2 Total: 20 (8-32)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:13 pm
Roch disappeared in a poof at the hit, appearing across the room, his guitar at the ready. "I haven't had a fight since before I graduated," Roch admitted, his fingers finding the all too familiar chord. He focused his FEAR, hoping he hadn't forgotten THIS, as well.

He let out a little sigh, grinning as his FEAR shield took on a more acceptable density. "I gotta get my head back in the game."

HP: 16 + 18 = 34 (using The Chill)
DMG: none, using T2 The Chill
beejoux

Beejoux rolled 9 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 3, 1, 1, 1, 3, 1 Total: 16 (9-36)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:30 pm
The ghost watched on as Roch made a bid to put a little space between them before strumming on a cord. Nothing visually changed, but he had a sinking feeling her knew what that meant, and it brought on a dramatic sigh. So close.

Well, if they were going to play with Fears, then Seiji had a few tricks up his sleeves as well. Metaphorically speaking. "So we're gunna play like that, huh?" The designs on his arms began to move, flowing down towards his hands again, but there was no claws. Instead the rot gathered to harden. When he charged for the reaper boil again it'd feel like solid bone connecting with his side rather than the slightly softer impact of a humanoid fist.

HP: 25
DMG: 12

ice queen

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Ice Queen rolled 9 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 3, 4, 3, 4, 4, 1, 2 Total: 26 (9-36)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:37 pm
Roch grunted with the hit, flying backwards and catching his balance again as he hit the ground. His guitar was still ready--he hadn't planned on using his battle cry, but hell, since they were this close to finishing, he thought. Might as well.

He focused his FEAR in his fingers, and struck a chord. The sound was deafening, loud and heavy, FEAR rushing out of the guitar. He had been doing gigs and getting laid--

That still meant he used his guitar a LOT.

"Ready to call it quits?" Roch asked after it hit.

HP: 22
DMG: 23
Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:59 pm
A rather smug grin lit on the ghost's lips as Roch went stumbling backwards, but it didn't last long. Not has the reaper caught himself, hand going back to the strings on his guitar. The blast of sound the followed was thoroughly unexpected, but certainly fitting. It hit with enough force to knock the ghost off his feet and send him sprawling back on his a** with a pained grunt, features stunned.

"Well s**t." For just a second the boil lay there, staring straight up. Then he started laughing. "Where was that this whole time, damn bro!"

He was done though, and as he pushed himself up slowly back into a sitting position he'd say so, shaking her head as he combed fingers back trough his hair to push out out of his face. "Yeah, I'm tapping out. That one hurt." Another chuckle, then a wince.

ice queen

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:06 pm
"Thou shalt not kill thine bros, man," Roch said, walking over and offering his help. "I only got love for you, not hate--it's not exactly something I AIM t'hit someone I call bro with." He thought back to his past for a second, only to grin at Seiji cheerfully. "But you're tough! You lived through it!"

He still felt a little bad about it, though. "To make it up t'you, I'll take you out to dinner! No arguin, got it? I still have ONE all-you-can-eat buffet I haven't wiped out yet! But we can grab Junko and Cisco before we go, alright?"

Without giving him a chance to reply, the boil hauled Seiji out of the gym, his mind full of delicious buffet grub. Foooood.

Beejoux

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces