Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] We Can Be HEROES! (Terra vs Helmut)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:58 pm
She was moved back into her dorm, her things were unpacked, her family was informed--Terra was back in the groove! Or, at least, she was trying to be. At the moment she was heading for the gym, her violin summoned. She had tried to carry it over her shoulder like Roch did--he looked so cool when he did that! She... well, she didn't. In fact she felt quite silly.

"Hola! Would you like to learn to spar with me?" she asked a passer-by. They completely blew her off. It might have been because she was wearing a skirt--or makeup. "Hola, would you--have a nice day!" she yelled, since this one had literally ran past her. "Hola! I am Terra--would you like to spar with me?"

This wasn't working out very well at all, now was it? "I will offer you a spookie when the fight is over," she offered a bit pathetically.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:38 am
"Spar?" Helmut squeaked out as a ghoul with a pretty interesting face stopped her in the hallway. Spars. She wasn't very good at spars, like at all. The last one she tried turned into a tickle fight and the one before that, the other guy gave up because she couldn't hit him. It was a terrible shame, and if this person wanted actual practice, they should look else--

Spookies?

"OKAY!" Helmut shrieked, her pupils so large it nearly took over the deep blues of her eyes. "I'll spar! I mean, I'm n-not very good at it a-and um I might disappoint a lot but...spars...are...great...?" She uttered a choked and sheepish giggle, tapping her tiny black claws together. "Um. Okay?"

ice queen

Enoh Love
Crew

Ice Queen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:44 am
"I will tell you a secret," Terra said to her, heading into the gym with excitement. "I am not so good, either. I am learning to fight because if I do not learn I will be sheltered by mi familia for the rest of my LIFE!" she said dramatically, waving her arms to emphasize. "They are all big, bad boils, and I am their 'precious little princess'--to that I say HAH! I will learn to be a fighter!"

Then she stopped, looking at the other ghoul. "But that does not mean I will stop making spookies," she promised. She'd caught that spookie interest, she was very observant!

Enoh Love

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff