Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 vs 1] Who's That Pretty Ghoul (Terra & Alette)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:39 pm
"HOLA! I AM TERRA SCYTHE--I AM THE LITTLE SISTER OF ROCH SCYTHE! I AM A GREAT BATTLER--" somehow Terra had gotten ahold of a mic. Who would give the silly ghoul a mic--no, we all know where she got it from. It's what she was doing with it that was questionable.

The spicy senorita stood on a bench in front of the gym, the mic in her hand, her violin in her other. She'd been trying for almost an hour to get someone to spar with her. So far, though, people would just laugh at her and her pretty makeup and frilly skirt. How RUDE.

She would show them! As soon as someone... well... accepted, that was. "Will you spar with me?" she asked a little plaintively.

kuuropii

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:29 pm
Alette had only been in the gym for all of a minute before she was accosted by a pretty ghoul with brightly colored makeup and a violin in one hand and a microphone in the other. She'd come by to see about getting back on track with everything, and hadn't exactly been expecting to be dragged into something so abruptly.

Not that she minded, really, because wow what a pretty ghoul.

"OH MY JACK!" Alette squealed, clapping her hands together and bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet. "I WOULD LOVE TO SPAR WITH YOU, YOU ARE SO NICE, WHAT'S YOUR NAME?"

Indoor voice, her head reminded her, and Alette forced herself to take it down a notch, inhaling deeply and then grinning broadly, her long blonde hair in two separate plaits today on either side of her face.

"I'm Alette, who are you?" she tried again, in a much quieter tone of voice.

ice queen

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Ice Queen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:26 am
"You will?" Terra asked, as if not daring to hope. "Oh gracias!" she said, looking close to hugging the other ghoul. "I am Terra! I am a knob--but I was gone for a long time because El Padre back home became sick, and I wished to help him--but he is fine now, so do not worry about that! I am a GREAT fighter--"

Then she cracked. "No, I lied," she admitted. "I am a terrible fighter, but it is not something you can fix without practice, no? You do not mind, do you? I have lured you in with false pretenses--"

kuuropii

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:36 pm
"Oh, what a lovely name!" said Alette rapturously, reaching out to grasp the other ghoul's hand and give it a solid shake. "Thank you so much for agreeing to spar with me, Terra, I very much like your name, and you are very pretty!"

She nodded so rapidly her pigtails swung back and forth on either side of her head.

"Yes, of course, of course!" said Alette with a bright smile. "I would very much like you to spar with me, even though I am only a first year myself, I would like to spar with you as well, and you can tell me a little bit about yourself!"

And to get them started, Alette swung her leg towards the ghoul and attempted to kick her.

HP: 30
DMG:

ice queen

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:55 am
"Oh," Terra said, looking at the other ghoul a little curiously, "but I am not nearly as pretty as you are,. You are muy guapa, senorita!" she said, grinning widely. She brought up her violin and swung it--in the direction of the other ghoul, hopefully. Her eyes went huge, though, when she landed a solid blow.

"I am so sorry! I think I hit too hard," Terra said, looking extremely guilty. "Are you okay?"

She totally FAILED as a spar partner. Yes.

HP: 40/40
DMG: 8
kuuropii
Who's that pretty ghoul in the mirr-ror! Who could that attractive ghoul be?

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:26 pm
"What does 'moy gwapa sen your eeta' mean?" Alette asked curiously, peering at her. "That is a pretty language, whatever it is! And oh my Jack, is that a violin? It's so pretty!"

Said violin smacked her in the side even as she spoke, and Alette bounced sideways, rolling a little.

"I'M OKAY!" she yelled, popping back up and beaming as she attempted to throw a punch at the other ghoul. "THIS IS AWESOME."

HP: 22
DMG: 2

ice queen

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:56 pm
"It means very good looking miss," Terra said, giggling at the "I'm okay!" comment and failing to dodge the punch completely. "It is Spanish! I come from a town called Los Muertos, where there are beautiful skeleton ladies and gentleboils."

She brought up her skirt and kicked out with her foot--completely failing to do anything at all. Well, she did sort of look like a can can dancer! That's something!

HP: 38/40
DMG: 0
kuuropii

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:31 pm
Alette made a happy noise, her cheeks flushing with pleasure. "That is a beautiful sounding town!" she said breathlessly, clasping her fingers together and gazing rapturously at Terra. "I would very much love to see it someday, it sounds lovely!"

She quickly sidestepped Terra's kick and tried one of her own, but mostly missed.

DMG: 1

ice queen

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:47 am
Terra was giggling by this time, because the kicking thing was JUST NOT WORKING. "I do not think I am much of a kicker!" she admitted, kicking out wildly just because it emphasized her lack of skill--and was funny. "I think I might have to try something else."

Had her brother been watching this, she thought, he would have laughed his head off. But thankfully it was only them! "Los Muertos is a LOVELY town!" she said excitedly. "There is music and dancing and beautiful colors and candy everywhere! It is constantly a celebration!"

HP: 37/40
DMG: 0
kuuropii

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:34 pm
"Whatever works, you can try!" Alette crowed, happily bouncing around, her pigtails flying. She decided she liked this colorful ghoul, with the pretty painted face the pretty sounding name and the pretty looking everything, pretty much.

Basically just liked pretty things.

"I LOVE MUSIC!" Alette yelled, a little too loudly. "I WANT TO PLAY AN INSTRUMENT ONE DAY also music and candy and colors THAT SOUNDS WONDERFUL!"

Her eyes were kind of starry.

ice queen

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:22 pm
"It is LOVELY!" Terra says, waving her arms in the air and accidentally hitting the other ghoul. "I am homesick thinking of it, but I do not mind--it is ever so much nicer going back home after being away! And I have the lovely memories!"

She pauses, looking at the other ghoul curiously, "Where do you come from, Alette?" she asks eagerly. "It must be wonderful!"

HP: 36/40
DMG: 3

kuuropii

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:42 pm
Alette was mildly jealous that she wasn't from some totally cool place like Terra clearly was - but that was quickly overrun, because Terra was just plain fun to talk to.

She made a face.

"Just around here, somewhere," she said, waving a hand carelessly and smacking Terra's shoulder. "I woke up in Halloween and was adopted by my parents, 'cause I'm a ghost!"

HP: 19

ice queen

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:52 pm
"That is muy, muy, muy romántico!!" Terra announced tackling the other ghoul with a heavy hug. Her eyes were glittering with excitement and she didn't even realize how hard the tackle was. "Adoption is so romantic! They do not have FEAR relations but they open their homes and bring you in--it is like a story from a novella! Such love! You are so lucky!"

She seemed quite enthralled with the idea of adoption. "What a wonderful story!" she said, sighing happily and wiping at a tear that hasn't fallen enough to mess up her makeup.

HP: 35/40
DMG: 6

kuuropii

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas