Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
Scared, Confused, Upset.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

momocutiepants

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:28 pm
Hey everyone, I'm having a bit of a hard time here. Okay, so I got into a really super good school that was really far from home. Near the end of the first semester, my depression got really bad, and I wound up in the hospital. My parents were very upset and suggested that I return home. After a lot of thought, I decided to come home. I'm now having second thoughts... I really don't know what to do. I still have time to change my mind, and I thought I might get some more opinions. What do you guys think I should do??  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:29 pm
momocutiepants
Hey everyone, I'm having a bit of a hard time here. Okay, so I got into a really super good school that was really far from home. Near the end of the first semester, my depression got really bad, and I wound up in the hospital. My parents were very upset and suggested that I return home. After a lot of thought, I decided to come home. I'm now having second thoughts... I really don't know what to do. I still have time to change my mind, and I thought I might get some more opinions. What do you guys think I should do??
It is a difficult question.

Why were the reason that you got into depression is it because the school was far from home so you felt alone ?

Try to make a list of advantages and disadvantages of each case (return home vs not returning).

So you can see the GOOD VS BAD in both cases and choose the one that has more advantages.

Or see what challenges do you have in both case. For example, how to fight depression etc. What are the solutions etc.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff