[PRP] Stealing isn't chill. [Miles x Ava] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoshiYoshi

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:40 pm
Watching as Miles rolled over onto his side she decided to listen to his words and take herself and go find him some object without stealing. She scrunched her nose at the though of not being able to steal something.

"Okay." She said as she made her way to the opening of the daeva's cave before she quickly spun around to say one last thing to the daeva before she went off on her way to find him something interesting that he might like. "I will be back but don't go anywhere okay?" Like he would go anywhere after what she had just done to the poor guy.

She bounced out of the cave to go on her search to find some object for Miles Hopefully she could please the guy and possibly get him to like her even though she is a thief.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:23 pm
Don't go anywhere? What did that even mean? This was his home, and now that a thief can bombarding in he wasn't about to leave it anytime soon. Sighing loudly, the male closed his eyes. The first thing he would do when he would wake up would be to set up something at the entrance to emit sound should someone intrude. No way was he letting this happen again.

- - - Time Skip - - -

Three days had passed and the 'daeva was finally satisfied with state of his den. A string of cans he had collected coiled around his cave, ready to trip the next thief and alert him immediately of their presence. He still hadn't seen that rascal from before, and maybe it was disappointing. He had hoped she would return with a present to bear and an urge to reform from her previous misdeeds. Ugh, another one lost to indecency and corruption.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

SoshiYoshi

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:12 pm

Ava came back from her adventure of searching for items to help the Daeva she had met. Ava was nearing the entrance to Miles cave when she saw the string of cans around his cave. With her mouth holding a bag full of the items she found she decided to tug on the string of cans to get Miles attention. "Hey, I'm back!" She said excitedly, happy to get to see Miles again. "I have a bag of things I thought you might like. I hope they are of some use to you." She held out the bag over the string of cans.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:11 pm
He hadn't expected her to come back. Actually, he figured she had lied to him to avoid his wrath. The 'daeva hadn't spent even a second considering she might return, and yet the cans smacked together and a familiar voice called out. He had been flopped on his side, examining a new scarf he had found and twisted around his paw. Gently setting it down, the male approached the entrance, towering over the vixen with a frown.

"Oh." His tongue clicked as he spoke, blinking at the smaller vixen with mild shock.

"You actually came back." His tone was far softer than before, perhaps even vaguely friendly. Vaguely. His eyes rapidly narrowed as they locked on the bag, not moving to touch them.

"You didn't steal those.... right?" He questioned, a skeptical frown crossing his features.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

SoshiYoshi

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:55 pm
Ava looked up at Miles standing over her."Of course I came back. I wanted to surprise you!"She said excitedly. Bouncing in place lightly. She was happy to see Miles. It has been a while since she has seen him last, well not really it had only been three days, but still she was happy she wanted to help him.

"No. I didn't steal these silly I found them on my adventure to find you something you might like." She said looking up at Miles. "I have brought you some traps to place around. I hope these can help keep people out like myself." She laughed a bit still hoping this was a good idea.

● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff