Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Another World, Another place (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:48 pm
draknic

((I guess.))

Sonata calmed down while James was working but she had gone on a ride. One of the ranch hands knocked on the door and asked "You seen Sonata? She's been gone for a while now and your uncle's lookin for her.." Sonata had fallen off of Thunder and hit her head. Some of the ranch hands were on the trails looking for him but found nothing. Sonata was on a secret trail that no one else knew about. Sonata was hurt but Thunder wouldn't leave her side protecting his owner.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:57 pm
Lupine Duchess

James got up and was done about what he was doing. he made it out of the room and then made his way outside to look for her. he seen that one of the horses was gone and quickly made a path leading to a place he only remember from his childhood " this should take some time" after nearly a hour he finds Sonata with her horse "let hope it don't think am here to hurt here" he jokingly said  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:01 pm
draknic

Thunder backed up seeing James coming over to Sonata. He was standing over her in a protective fashion when James saw them. He would never hurt his owner. Sonata had tear stains on her face and some fresh tears as she laid there showing she had been crying when she fell off of Thunder.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:56 pm
Lupine Duchess
draknic

Thunder backed up seeing James coming over to Sonata. He was standing over her in a protective fashion when James saw them. He would never hurt his owner. Sonata had tear stains on her face and some fresh tears as she laid there showing she had been crying when she fell off of Thunder.

James reach down taking Sonata inside of his arms and his hand holding Thunder's rails "it's alright. come back home with me" he said in a sweet voice petting the horse's nose. he was not sure if he was doing the right thing to earn it's friendship but it was better then leaving it out here. slowly started to made his way back with it started to have light rain  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:25 pm
draknic

Sonata woke up in James' arms but pretended to still be unconscious. Thunder walked next to one of the stable hands who took off his saddle and bridle, and put him in his stall after making sure he was okay. All of the guys that were friends with Sonata were in her room. When she woke up, she looked around as all the ranch hands were doing their chores but checked up on her every now and again. Sonata's ears went back as she noticed she was alone. "Who am I kiddin? I'm not good enough to be with him......nor will I ever be. I'm good for nothin......" She said doubting herself again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:01 am
Lupine Duchess

James was moving around the place and was not sure what to do right now. he then pick to head into Sonata's room and knocked on the door in there to see if she was alright. he heard her said something about not being good enough " what happened someone in town you like and he don't show it back" he said walking in with a light smiled and really wanted to hear what on her mind  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:59 pm
draknic

Sonata's ears went back as she saw James coming into her room. "It's nothing that I'm not used to......." She said huddling under the blankets as she sat there. All her life, she was picked on and rejected by everyone but James' uncle and her parents when she knew them. She had a picture in the pocket of the jacket she was wearing. All she wanted was for someone to accept her love and want to be around her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:19 pm
Lupine Duchess

James felt like someone was wrong an move over to Sonata. he sit down on the bed and place his hand onto her forehead checking if everything is alright with her " are you okay. do need anything right now" he asked with a light smile and was not sure what she was thinking right now. maybe in time he could put things to together  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers