Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Doing a Friend a Favor (JoryxZel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:49 pm
Oh, Jack. The hit landed, Zel went tumbling backwards, and Jory gave a very startled gasp, torn between just darting away and rushing to the larger boil's aid. He had not meant to do that! Not at all. "Hnnng." It wasn't a word, it was a sound of distress as he shuffled from foot to foot before finally taking a few cautious steps closer. "Are. Are you alright?" Oh, Jack. How did that even happen?!

He was waffling still, torn between approach and escape, when Zel began to laugh, and it was unexpected enough to still the nervous fidgeting in the fish boil. "I-what?" Jory blinked at him. "No, no I don't. Zaire is really strong, I'm not." Or hadn't been. If he'd had any strength to note he wouldn't have been hurt so badly by that hunter.

Finally he moved closer, as if scared Zel might retaliate, but he a hand was offered down to help the tall boil up.

"You don't have to do that. We didn't agree to that." Jory wasn't going to hold Zel to agreements he made with his boilfriend. That wasn't fair, was it?

torvil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:11 pm
Zel gladly took the hand that was offered and with Jory's help managed to get himself properly righted and while he still felt like the word was slightly off-kilter, he didn't think he was going to fall over any time soon. Slowly tucking his wings in close to his back he smiled at the other boil and shook his head.

"I want to - you beat me fair and square and while we may not have an agreement per say - honor dictates that I treat after getting whooped."

He nodded his head slowly - yes, slow motions were probably going to be the best idea right now. Jack was this what Zaire felt like all the time?

"I think you don't give yourself enough credit Jory - that last hit felt like I ran into a wall."

Beejoux

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:12 pm
Jory was looking at Zel strangely as he got back to his feet. It didn't make sense to him, winning. Zel was so much larger than him, he should be stronger, faster, and he had practice. It must have been a fluke.

"Um." He frowned, thoughtfully. "I guess. I mean I won't say no to a free meal if you're insisting, and it could be fun." The demon was an interesting boil, and he was Zaire's friend. Jory really wanted them all to get along. So even if he dind't think he deserved it, not really, he'd let Zel by him a lunch some time, and maybe Zaire could go with them.

He flushed at the compliment, and baby blues went wide before dropping away. "I've never...done this before." His ears drooped a little. "Except once, kind of. I got caught in some of that weird fog that's around campus, and it took me somewhere else. There was someone there, a hunter." He didn't look up, he didn't like this story. "I couldn't defend myself. He hurt me pretty bad. If Zaire hadn't found me..."

Thin shoulders had crept up in a hunch, and he was rubbing at one arm with the opposite hand, but all of a sudden he took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. As the air left him the tension left with it, and he tipped his head to look up again. "We don't want anything like that to happen again, so Zaire's helping me get stronger."

torvil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:11 pm
"Just let me know when you want to go, Zaire almost always cashes his in immediately, but then - that boil can eat." Zel laughed and ran a hand slowly through his hair, he was going to be wicked sore the next day, and his head was still woozy, but he managed to keep steady alright.

"Well if you ever want to spar again, just let me know - I have no qualms in helping you out as much as I am able." He smiled at Jory. "I don't blame you for wanting to get stronger, and quick. That must have been horrifying."

Besides it wasn't like he didn't have a glut of free time right then.

Beejoux

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash