Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Queen has Pawns (Riley/Amrita?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:39 pm
Shun had given her the best news she had heard in weeks, and despite how eager she was to act on it, she knew it would be foolish to do so with any haste. So she had waited it out, holing herself in her office for the time being, passing the hours with books and journals both borrowed and stolen.

Night had fallen by the time Moon graced the Forest with her presence.

There was no guarantee that her target would be here, but she had little choice; this offer was too perfect to let slip through her fingers, and even if tonight proved fruitless, she would be back tomorrow, and the next day, and as many nights as necessary to claim what she desired.

Yellowing eyes stared at the forest as it loomed before her, and without a second thought she began to work her way through the line of trees to move deeper into it's depths, each step confident and with purpose; a far cry from her host, if one thing was for certain.

nio love

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:44 pm
Patience had served her well, despite how little of it she had. Riley knew she would come, but the when was uncertain, and the where was general at best. She felt Moon's presence a quarter of a mile East from where she'd hoped to find her, and slowly began to stealth towards that location, while simultaneously searching for other signs of life.

It was her, all alone, exactly where Riley needed her to be. She would not find herself waiting long - Riley walked straight for her, playing no games like she had done for Shun.

She emerged from behind the trees, resting her hand on one of them as she bowed a short bow to the ghoul. You've found me. Congratulations. I was hoping you would.

enoh love

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:53 pm
The further she moved into the forest, the more she felt His influence. It had only been a distant ebb at first, but as the distance between them closed it became more of a pull. She held onto the hope that this figure, and this familiar energy, were part of the creature she had been looking for; when Riley stepped out of the shadows and bowed, Moon could have cheered.

His energy, attached to such a creature.

The perfect gift, practically handed to her.

"How could I not?" As it were she merely smiled, bowing her head in greeting, but giving nothing more. What a fortuitous turn of events; things were finally starting to work out for her, it seemed. "Shun told me you were here...I will admit, I was delighted by the news." More than that, really, but delighted was all she would admit to. "Where have you been, if I may ask?"

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:25 pm
Delighted. Riley had expected the news to go over well, but it was flattering to know just how well. I am honored. I've been, ah, causing some trouble on a distant horizon. Not distant enough though - there is, perhaps, a small price on my head at the moment, and word seems to travel fast. No matter, I hadn't truly been planning on staying in one place very long. Unless.. there was a very good reason..

She moved out of the shadows fully to reach out and take Amrita's hand, holding it gently between both of her claws. And I must admit, I was a little bit intrigued by the whispers of chaos I sensed from what little Shun told me. I thought that perhaps it would be best to come to the source, for more. Her face lifted in lieu of what would have been a smile. Am I worthy to be enlightened?

Enoh Love
SHES BEING A BIG BUTT FORGIVE MEEEEE *cries*

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:02 am
"Ah, a pity." The news of Riley's whereabouts was troubling at the very least. She had hoped to gain the favour of this creature and with it her loyalty and assistance, however...with a bounty tag on her, that would prove to be difficult. A frown worked its way onto her lips as she thought it over, mulling her options, weighing the price against the worth.

Riley reached out for her hand and Amrita gracefully allowed it, not even glancing at the way the Mindflayer used both hands. It was a friendly gesture, and under the circumstances she was not against it. Contact, when used properly, could sway the strongest. It was also why, when Riley inquired about her worth, her second hand came to rest on top of the little pile, gently patting the back of those purple claws.

"I was actually hoping you could help me, my dear friend." The patchwork smiled sweetly, despite the darkness that lingered along the edges of her voice. "I seek to build a force of my own, from the students here at the school. Train them from the ground up, as it were." She said conversationally, keeping certain aspects of it out the light for now.

"A shame to hear of your price tag, though." She hummed softly, her tongue clicking against the roof of her mouth in thought. "It does put a certain...damper...on things." Her hand slipped away from Riley's, and instead lightly curled to hold her own chin, her gaze lidded as she thought her options though. "I could be persuaded to provide some assistance in that small matter, should you decide my cause is a very good reason to stay."

nio love

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:48 pm
It took her four seconds to realize that Amrita wanted her help in a way that - if she had interpreted correctly - meant training. Teaching. Education. She took another second to internally laugh at how ridiculous it all was, and whether Malodore would have chided her for it. It wanted to stay and learn and teach, and she wanted nothing more than to take it and leave this place as quickly as possible. Yet here she was, making deals with the devil that may end up tying her to Amity once more.

It would surely tease her, she decided.

I was not aware that you held sway with the Department of Bogeymen, this certainly is news. She murmured after her long seconds of internal debate. I am inclined to accept your offer, but under one condition. I must know - your plans, and this force you are building. Would you consider this a, mm, a long term plan? Does this require more permanence than could normally be expected with situations like this? Her face pinched in regret. What I'm trying to say is, we won't be here forever, will we? I have a.. well, a thing about staying in one place.

Enoh Love

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:55 pm
"Not yet." Amrita corrected about the Department of Boogeymen, that knowing smile continuing to toy on her lips. "But I have some temporary measures I could extend, until I can wipe clean your slate." And replace it with something entirely differently, certainly, but that was the least of the current worries. She listened on, waiting for Riley's approval, and of course listened to her conditions and concerns with a quiet reserve.

"We will not be here forever, my friend." She assured her finally, choosing to answer the final clarification than to focus on the specifics. "My plans are ambitious; there will be times when I will need to stay in one place, however you, should you choose to stay and come to pledge yourself to be my second, will have plenty of opportunity for expeditions." Her final gesture had been sweeping, vaguely brushing towards the metaphorical unknown, and after her arms settled, casually folding across her stomach, her black fingers brushing her upper arms. She had let a few choice words slip - little hints as to her future plans, hoping to give enough to hook her for now.

"Does that ease your concerns any?"

nio love

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:16 am
Riley had temporary measures as well, but they were stay away and hide, and she did not particularly enjoy either of them. Whatever Amrita was offering, she looked blatantly interested in. Her eyes lit up at the prospect of expeditions. That was what she truly wanted to hear. Perhaps, if Amrita was as ambitious as she sounded, this meant that Riley would be spreading the word, as religious fanatics tended to do in the past. This would involve no words, only actions, and all violence. Oh, how she hoped.

You have put me at ease. She purred, moving closer to take her hand. Where once she'd been Eris' second, and now abandoned, she found everything the woman was saying highly enticing. If Amrita disappointed her, she felt no consequence in leaving to pursue more terrible prospects. Until then, she found herself more than willing to cooperate.

You have won me over. She promised. Assuming the good doctor is also welcome. It is fully aware of my current, darker, seedier needs. You will not find it a disappointment.

Enoh Love

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:36 pm
Amrita's pleased smile grew as Riley's hand gripped hers. Dark fingers pressed firmly into purple; a confident shake that her host could never have pulled off. The mindflayer's promised was followed shortly by what sounded like a condition to her agreement, but the Queen had been put in too good a mood to question it further.

"You mean Malodore? If so, since you vouch so nicely for this creature, it would be a pleasure to bring it into my fold." Riley's relationship with the Plague Doctor had been easy to sniff out, and who was she to turn down such a valuable asset to her cause. "I would like to meet it, of course. To extend the invitation in person." Picture records and descriptions were useful, but she did enjoy the merits of face-to-face meetings.

"As for my end of the bargain...I ask for a week. Meet me here - at this very spot - one week from now, and you will be able to walk openly in Halloween." She would dedicate her waking moments to procuring what they needed; one way or another, she would have something for Riley. The cogs were turning, and it was only a matter of getting her claws on it. "Do we have a deal, my dear friend?"

nio love

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:09 am
It was difficult to believe that the woman had this much to offer her. Riley's expression did not waver as she nodded, agreeable to the chance she was offering.

One week. Riley repeated. I will be here. I look forward to it. More than she could ever know.

I will find the doctor. Riley added on, as her tentacles began to slither menacingly up into the air, wrapping around tree branches above them. And it will find you. The strong, muscular appendages tensed, and Riley flew up into the air, pulled into the trees by her own strength. The leaves rustled violently at her departure, but only for a moment. Then, there was nothing.

Enoh Love

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers