Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Yandere girlxLonely Boy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:12 am
User Image

Fuzen looked at the girl and said "Sorry no i am on a date, so no." he walked past hanna and said "calm down, it was nothing." he went to get changed
GothicPinkxoxo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:52 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hanna mumbled something under her breath,probably a curse word at him. Before turning to going into the changing room unconsciously following the flirtatious girl. A couple minutes later, Hanna ran outside of the changing room with a green bikini that reveal her nice and cute curvy body. "Hey Fuzen-kun!" She said running behind him and hugging him from behind, pressing her big chest on his body.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:27 pm
User Image

Fuzen turned his head and said "Hey Hanna are you ok?" he looked at the water and he sighed heavily and he said "I don't wanna stay long, ok hanna."
GothicPinkxoxo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:06 pm
Zero Hirashima

"I talked to that girl who flirt with you." she said as she sat down next to him. "Why do you go so early. Do you not like me so much...or this about your sister." She asked climbing into his lap wrapping her arms around his neck. "I can't say you should just forget her because she was your sister. But you got someone who want to love you with all her body including her heart." She said before taking his lips into an intoxicating and passionate kiss.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:10 pm
User Image

Fuzen looked at her with a saddened look and said "Its not about my sister, its about my childhood friend Yamato he drowned here at this water park and no one saved him but they didn't even close this place down after what happened, thats why i don't come here that much. Sorry for telling you my troubles." he put his hand on her back and the other rubbing her leg
GothicPinkxoxo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:19 pm
Zero Hirashima

"No Fuzen-kun, I asked you about what the matter buy I'm sorry to hear that. You lost so many people including sister. But I think the universe thinks you strong" she smiled pulling him close to her. "They said a good memory can always erase a bad one. I'm the good memory" she said pulling him with her as they fell into the water.Underwater, the girl kissed him again.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:24 pm
Zero Hirashima
User Image

Fuzen kissed Hanna and then he swam up to the surface and he swam to the edge and he thought to himself "What am i doing here?"
GothicPinkxoxo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:41 pm
Zero Hirashima

"I want to go..." Hanna sighed and teared up as she got up from the pool. "I just don't want to go out with you, Fuzen-kun if you going to be upset. I don't want to see you so upset and I can't help you."  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:44 pm
User Image

Fuzen looked at hanna and said "No no no its not you its just there are things here that went down besides yamatos death that are bring back some memories that i want to forget. can we go please." he got up out of the pool and started walking away then a scream was heard
GothicPinkxoxo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:10 pm
Zero Hirashima

"My friend is badly bloody in the changing room. Help her" some girl screamed. Hanna turned around sensing something is badly wrong. She could remember there was only two girls including her in the changing room. And that's was the girl who flirt with Fuzen. She started at Fuzen-kun not knowing how his reaction would be.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:19 pm
User Image

Fuzen walked away he just didn't want to be there so he ignored the girl walked on
GothicPinkxoxo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:26 pm
Zero Hirashima
User Image

Fuzen walked away he just didn't want to be there so he ignored the girl walked on
GothicPinkxoxo

Hanna followed behind quickly and grabbed his hand as the crowd form creating an mob around the helpless girl. But before they could go completely, Hanna's shoulder was grabbed by one of the security guards at the water park. "Miss, I can't let you go. We want to talk to you about the girl since you were the last one in the changing room with her and the cameras caught you wiping blood off your person."  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image

Fuzen turned around round housed kicked the guard in the face sending him into some chairs. he grabbed hanna's arm and said "I don't care what is going on i have feelings for you there is no denying it now. lets get out of her but first." he pulled out his phone and started texting then he hit send then he rand with hanna saying "There is no more evidence and i sent a memory wipe through the cameras from my phone targeting the guards to forget what they were looking at and looking for you." they arrived at his motorcycle and he said "Get on." he handed her a helmet and put his on.
GothicPinkxoxo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:13 pm
Zero Hirashima
User Image

Fuzen turned around round housed kicked the guard in the face sending him into some chairs. he grabbed hanna's arm and said "I don't care what is going on i have feelings for you there is no denying it now. lets get out of her but first." he pulled out his phone and started texting then he hit send then he rand with hanna saying "There is no more evidence and i sent a memory wipe through the cameras from my phone targeting the guards to forget what they were looking at and looking for you." they arrived at his motorcycle and he said "Get on." he handed her a helmet and put his on.
GothicPinkxoxo

"Fuzen-kun, I can't go with you....I can't let you ruin your life for me and my demons inside of my mind," Hanna shook her head as she cried to him.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:30 pm
User Image

Fuzen took off his helmet and looked at her with a smile of sadness. Then he said "I had no life before I met you I just acted like I did. When I was younger my father and mother passed away I grew up with my big sister. I have no life before I met you so I thank you. Now get on and I will protect you." He held out his hand to her.
GothicPinkxoxo

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces