Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bakewell

Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:27 pm
waiting for my next period, any tips & advice? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:11 pm
Keep liners on you, you'll probably spot here and there. Most importantly, DON'T FORGET TO TAKE THE PILL. Key things lol wink  

XxToXic_cHeRI_LoVErxX

bakewell

Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:14 pm
XxToXic_cHeRI_LoVErxX
Keep liners on you, you'll probably spot here and there. Most importantly, DON'T FORGET TO TAKE THE PILL. Key things lol wink
Thanks 3nodding
I'm gunna take it in the morning I think 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:18 pm
I started taking mine in the middle of the day because I'm NOT a morning person by no means. Lol but good luck to you.  

XxToXic_cHeRI_LoVErxX

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:22 pm
I suggest setting an alarm to remind you to take it.

Also, be aware that you might gain a few pounds if you're not careful.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:39 pm
keep track of missed pills, if you have a smartphone you can probably find an app for it/set an alarm so you try not to miss any of them. pick an activity you do everyday at about the same time and take the pill when you do that activity.

Also watch for changes in your behavior such as intense mood swings.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:59 am
cool4
keep track of missed pills, if you have a smartphone you can probably find an app for it/set an alarm so you try not to miss any of them. pick an activity you do everyday at about the same time and take the pill when you do that activity.

When will mood swings stop ? Is it something that happens as long as I take those pills ?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:51 am
XxAriaxX
cool4

When will mood swings stop ? Is it something that happens as long as I take those pills ?

It's just one of the side effects to watch for. Basically you just want to watch for any changes you are uncomfortable with and go to a Doctor and possibly switch pills.

most side effect will go away when you stop the pill.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

Zabethlyburn

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:02 am
It is different from person to person but for me (for whom was a wild card during periods) it took until the beginning of the second pack.

You might bloat up a little. Rings will be a little tighter, pants as well, and bras may get a little snug.

I noticed that I get a lot less acne, less back pain, and cramping isn't near as bad. Some women take the pills just for these effects.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 9:26 pm
Like everyone else said, make sure you take it on time every day. You can set an alarm or make it apart of a morning or meal routine.
During the first couple months, make sure you check in with a doctor to make sure it's actually working/ to fix up any bad side effects.Everyone's body chemistry is unique, so you might need to switch meds to find the right one. Personally, I didn't gain weight or have mood swings when I started taking the pill. My acne, period cramps, and mood swings reduced significantly blaugh  

The Smoking Robot

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff