Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Exiled Demon Prince & Hunted Demonness Lord(reserved)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:52 pm
User Image

a exiled demon prince who was framed fro killing three demon generals and he was exiled to the human world so he has been looking for a way to find out who framed him and a way back to the throne. he lives among humans and then a demon noble she is one of the 8 demon lords becomes hunted by demon assassins and she escapes to the human world covered in her own blood then the assassins follow her then the exiled prince comes to save her and he takes her to his home heals her nurses her back to health. then he ends up helping her reclaim her place as one of the 8 demon lords and she in turn will help him back to the throne.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:11 pm
User Image
Cleo, a demoness Lord, had just arrived in the human world, after an experiment she was helping with went wrong. She was in her human form trying to hide among the humans thinking 'This world is more than I can stand. It stinks and the humans are ugly.' She said before one of the assassin's saw her and shot at her causing panic among the humans. She grabbed her arm and ran for it hiding inside of an alley way hoping they wouldn't find her.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:21 pm
User Image

Kasai, and Exiled Demon Prince was walking through the alley way when he stopped and he said "Wow a beautiful girl shows up but whats this she is hurt. Miss do you need help?" he held out his hand and he then said "I may not be trusted among humans but you can trust a fellow demon." he looked at her and smiled "Yes before you say anything you do not reek like a human does you have the fragrance of a demonness lord am i right?" he saw assassins run past the alley "It seems your in trouble with the Shadow Assassins of our world i can hide you if you trust me someone who has been exiled."
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:37 pm
User Image
Cleo was not surprised when she was confronted by Kasai but when he talked to her she looked at him. "I do trust a fellow demon. So yes I will accept your help as I am being hunted for reasons I do not know."She explained before she went over to Kasai and said "I'm Cleo Nekozowa, Demon Lord. I am known for being clever, cunning and ruthless." She said as her eyes started glowing from a yellow-green color to crimson red as her ears and tail appeared on her body. She didn't want to be here in the human world. It reeked and she didn't want to stink like a human.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:45 pm
User Image

Kasai looked at her and bowed "It is a pleasure to meet you and my name is Kasai Vakkar the Exiled Demon Prince. I am known for being flirtatious, Calculating, silver tongue, and the most deadliest person who will ever meet." his ears perked he gave her a serious look grabbed her hand and said "We must hurry this way." he lead her down the ally to an abandon building he waved his hand and the wall slid open he walked in.
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:13 pm
User Image
Cleo followed after Kasai. She went with him into his home, trying to resist the urge to pass out from blood loss. She kept walking until they got here, even though her vision was blurry. Her magic was limited in this world and with her being injured, she would have to heal the old fashion way. "I'm guessing this is where you live in this world? Tell me, is there anyone you have here doing your bidding?" she asked used to having servants doing almost everything for her.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:21 pm
User Image

Kasai said "No i never liked having servants i like to do things myself. let me heal you lay down on my bed." Kasai walked to a med kit that he made and started looking for badages
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:46 pm
User Image
Cleo nodded and laid down on the bed. She was tired from all the running but didn't go to sleep. Her body would need time to heal so she hoped she could go home soon. "So if you don't mind me asking, why were you exiled? You don't seem like the type to hurt our kind on purpose." She said noticing he was not the kind of demon to hurt anyone of their race on purpose.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:14 pm
User Image

Kasai said "to sum up i believe i was framed for killing three demon generals. i was in a meeting with them with my father i had gotten in a heated argument with them, i black out next thing i know i wake up standing above them with their throats slit. i was trained to kill humans and traitors that was the path my father wanted did not want to disappoint him but it seems the way they were killed was my style well one of them though." he bandaged her up stopping the blood
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:17 pm
User Image
Cleo was amazed. "From what I have read, that sounds like possession. You have no memory of it correct? Maybe someone powerful possessed you. It's just a theory though but it is possible." She said looking up at him trying to heal her wound. It was of no use though, her magic was limited in this world.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:18 am
User Image

Kasai said "Demonic bullets that can kill demons the only way to counter the wound that won't heal is with another demonic weapon such as one that can absorb energies, life essences, demonic powers/ weapon powers." he summoned muramasa and he said "the is muramasa the most powerful demon weapon i am going to stab the wound in theory it will heal you by absorbing the bullet then the sword will heal you after i take it out. do you trust me." he looked at her
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:34 pm
User Image
Cleo nodded. "Yes. I trust you." She said closing her eyes. When the dagger pierced the wound on her arm, she winced holding back her screams of pain as best she could. Her ears went limp as she passed out from the amount of paint hat was caused by the dagger digging around in her arm. Usually she wouldn't feel the pain of the dagger, but with the human world limiting her powers, she couldn't help it.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:04 pm
User Image

Kasai took the sword out slowly and the wound began to heal. e said "You just need to rest even if you can't hear me get some sleep." kasai went to the couch and fell asleep
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:11 pm
User Image
When Cleo awoke, the sun was out and she figured it was morning. She then saw Kasai asleep, she kept it to herself, but she thought he looked so handsome when he slept. She shook it out of her head and sat on the bed, feeling better but hoped that Kasai was as nice as she thought him to be.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:03 am
User Image

Kasai spoke in his sleep and said "Death is what i deserve for what you believe i done but since you exiled me i will then accept that as my fate." he woke up and said to cleo "Good morning, Cleo glad your still here and you haven't moved on usually muramasa takes not just the demonic weapon out but most of your soul guess he didn't want to that is highly unusual." he went to a little kitchen and started cooking
Lupine Duchess

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff