Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
I'm so done with this...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:06 pm
So my gf wanted a car and was offered one for $50. It needs about $870 of work on top of new tires. From my own initial inspection prior to buying, I told her that it would need work. I have my own issues with my own car. [Need a new heat valve and heat sensor.] I had a base price about $700 not including body work, which overall I figure around an additional $300-$450. All in all about $1200-$1500 for it to be fixed fixed and look pretty.

Her mother got it registered and all that jazz $400 total.

I brought it to the garage and walked back home. I'm just glad it was warm out. She didn't want to wake up and drive my car there. scream It would have taken less than five minuets. This morning, I didn't even bother trying to wake her up. She'd bite my head off. I had my mother-in-law's bf drop me off at the garage and went from there. So her mum is pissed at her for making me walk and now that she won't even get it looked at BY LAW!

I've argued with her, her mum has argued with her... She's not wanting to do anything now that she sees how much work is required. ********. I've told her mum that she'd back out upon knowing how much it costs. I was hoping that she wouldn't, but I knew from the get go.

She is, as she'd say to me, ******** retarded.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:13 pm
s**t girl *shakes head* cars are no joke, especially shitty broken down ones >.< and now you're stuck with it aren't you?  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:20 pm
Waitingforwings6
s**t girl *shakes head* cars are no joke, especially shitty broken down ones >.< and now you're stuck with it aren't you?

no, she texted me back [finally] stating shes doing it her way. shes having her uncle fix it, then she's gonna get it inspected before it can be put on the road. the car is in her mother's name as she pays for most of the stuff. gf cant even drive... this was supposed to be an incentive for her TO drive. :/

it's been a pretty stressful and emotionally draining day.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:26 pm
ADSOC
Waitingforwings6

no, she texted me back [finally] stating shes doing it her way. shes having her uncle fix it, then she's gonna get it inspected before it can be put on the road. the car is in her mother's name as she pays for most of the stuff. gf cant even drive... this was supposed to be an incentive for her TO drive. :/

*hugs tight* it'll get better smile  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:29 pm
Waitingforwings6
ADSOC
Waitingforwings6

*hugs tight* it'll get better smile

i hope so  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:21 am
Update: Gf is doing it her way and by that I mean I have to skip school again in order to bring it to her uncle's shop v.v I've missed two days of class already and by the time I'm done I'd have missed four classes. I already had a day missed on schedule because of my bro-in-law. Mum-in-law and her bf are going to Florida for the week soon. Someone needs to be at the house... but that also means I might not be going to class at all that week v.v damnit anyway.

Update 2: Gf is super pissed off. We were arguing last night about what I thought she needed to do and that was to get it inspected first, so, if my some sheer luck, her uncle does not get the parts in, she has time. If it doesn't pass, garage's allow some time to get it fixed. She's still doing it her way. She's also pissed because I didn't do laundry yesterday, which I was gonna do today. She wants her work clothes washed and I am about to say that she should do her own, if she's so pissed that I didn't do it in time. She'd still make me do it tho.  

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:23 pm
ADSOC
*shakes head, finds herself constantly doing that these days* sheesh...tell her if she needs them done so badly, you have a bath tub, fill it with water get some detergent and scrub em herself!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:25 pm
Waitingforwings6
ADSOC
*shakes head, finds herself constantly doing that these days* sheesh...tell her if she needs them done so badly, you have a bath tub, fill it with water get some detergent and scrub em herself!

she'd have me do that. her mother is getting pretty pissed off at her. her brother is more than pissed as well. i wasn't able to do laundry today. too much running around nor did i make her dinner. we went out. i'm dead. v.v  

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:35 pm
ADSOC
*pats your head and turns down the sheets of a nice cozy bed* you need rest missy!  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games