Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] And From Her Heart a Briar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:56 am

"She's just my sister." he laughed, beaming. "Pretty scary though I guess if you weren't related to her! She has quite the temper you know!" The demon's voice always seemed to be booming, every word loud enough that it seemed to race around the garden, echoing off the statues. "And I doubt you are defective, some things just take a long time to grow! More time to explore the many things there are to do and try!" The ghoul was indeed rather small, and she looked delightfully inorganic in places, there was always a certain crunch associated with foliage... he tried not to think too much about it.

"Well you can't meet a better one than Ardenter!" he raffirmed. "And gluttinous arts well! That would be indulging! Eating, drinking, anything so long as it's a lot! It's great, the absolute opposite of a bad thing, it is enjoying the world to its MAxIMUM! You cannot do more than consume everything the world gives you, even looking at nice things is a form of gluttony." he seemed to be very very enthusiastic about the subject and every word was associated with a grand gesture or two.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:27 am
"I do not know things to do and try," she said shortly, ears flicking back and forth. Hollandaise was beginning to realize that maybe she was not the most creative ghoul and it was a little distressing. Thor seemed infinitely more interesting than herslef and she hung on his booming words. Even if she had not wanted to hang on them, she could not have avoided it - Thor's voice was markedly louder than most creeple she new. Hollandaise found herself glad they were outside.

The warder jerked back as he began to gesticulate wildly. Thor was clearly quite invested in gluttony. "I have no actually met Ardenter," she interjected. "I like to look at nice things and touch nice things, like teeth; I suppose that is a subset of gluttony." Hollandaise hummed, birght eyes looking Thor up and down with interest.

"What is your favored form of that particular sin?"

baneful

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items