Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
"Such a pretty smile" [Taken] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:54 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

User ImageMichael sighed a bit and closed the book and looked over at Luna without changing his expression. "I'm right here am I not? I'm speaking and moving right in front of you. Is that not enough to know I'm alive?" He asked still with his plain voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:55 pm
User Image
Hyper_Fox2

Hey now! I just wanted you to speak up more... You're always quiet and I was just wondering why. Luna pouted softly as she held a small look of a scolded child. She didn't mean to make him angry, or annoyed, which she generally does without knowing, she just truly wanted to know why he never spoke to Luna.

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:30 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

User ImageMichael sighed a little. "I just don't see the point" He said as he opened the book back up to where he left off and started to read again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:17 pm
User Image
Hyper_Fox2

Luna sat back as she flailed her arms around, You are such a stick in the mud! Another small pout formed, as she ceased her flailing and wrapped her arms around herself and glared at the boy, Do you have any fun at all? Have you even been living? Luna questioned as she placed her head down onto the cool surface of her desk as she watched the boy read his book silently.

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:33 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

User ImageMichael looked over at her. "And how do you suggest I 'live' as you call it?" He asked as he closed his book again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:47 pm
User Image
Hyper_Fox2

Well first off you could quit being dull, and gloomy, and always have your nose in the book. Second you could try smiling and being happy for once. Luna held up her finger's to count off the things she was saying as she looked over at Michael with a bright smile, And maybe you and I could hang out sometime. With a small gleeful bounce Luna felt giddy and started to giggle lightly, I actually know this cool ice cream parlor, haha get it?! Anyway, I know this cool ice cream parlor a few blocks from my house. Why don't we hang out there sometime?

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:55 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

User ImageMichael sighed a bit at what she said but then nodded a little at the thought of going to the ice cream parlor. "I guess I could handle that" He said thinking that maybe he should try to at least make a friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:28 pm
User Image
Hyper_Fox2

A small beam of happiness shot from Luna as she nodded and smiled brightly again, You mean you'll actually come with me for some ice cream! Yeaaaaaah~ Luna giggled as she threw up her hands and pounced onto her seat partner, connecting her face to his as she moved hers around wildly, You wont regret it!~ We'll have so much fun~

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:32 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

User ImageMichael went wide eyed as Luna pounced on him. "Ahh!" He almost yelled when Luna's face connected to his. He groaned lightly already regretting saying he would.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:13 pm
User Image
Hyper_Fox2

Luna pulled back and watched the boy for a moment, a blush that lightly painted her cheeks as she laughed and rubbed the back of her head, I guess I got a little too excited huh. Heh sorry bout that!~ Luna walked back to her seat and sat down, then looked over to her new acquaintance, then back in front of herself at the board.

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:28 am
Hyper_Fox2
Kumiko Fujiwa

User ImageMichael sighed a bit in relief when she got away from him. "It's fine just be careful next time." He said as he looked forward again and rested his head on one arm.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:43 pm
User Image
Hyper_Fox2

Luna nodded as she rubbed the back of her head, Hehe~ No promises buddy~ Anyway, when's class starting? Luna asked as she turned herself once more to face the boy, her interest never ceasing for even the slightest moment on what he was doing.

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:10 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

User ImageMichael sighed a bit then heard the bell ring and stood from his seat. "Obviously you didn't hear the bell ring" He said as he gathered his stuff to leave.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff