Holy crap knuckles i really don't like the rest of gaia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:37 pm
As usual I shall just linger around here..a lot of people on gaia these days are scary as ******** in a psychopathic type way and ruin everything :<  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:34 am
who bugging Gear? >: (  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:09 am
Hear, hear!
I concur.
I only occasionally venture out of the safety of the guild for events.
And even then it's grudgingly.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:47 pm
Yuki_Windira

Some psychopath that floats around lgbt related threads trolling people who used to be active in a particular thread.. pretty sure i know exactly who they are... also after a brief discussion that didn't go their way someone tried to hack my browser... most likely them..

No point in me reporting them.. they seem to have that psycho vigilantly self appointed twisted authority air about them and over the years keeps getting banned and coming back with new accounts on new IPs *sigh*

p.s thanks for the flower! : D *watches it rock back and forth* @,@  

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:45 pm
Gear Bush
Yuki_Windira

Some psychopath that floats around lgbt related threads trolling people who used to be active in a particular thread.. pretty sure i know exactly who they are... also after a brief discussion that didn't go their way someone tried to hack my browser... most likely them..

No point in me reporting them.. they seem to have that psycho vigilantly self appointed twisted authority air about them and over the years keeps getting banned and coming back with new accounts on new IPs *sigh*

Man,I hate them asshats.:< ~hugs and hopes karma gets them~

You are welcome.x3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:56 pm
Gear Bush
Yuki_Windira

Are you kidding me?

That's probably just because they unplugged their router, giving them a new IP. I can ask my little brother later on who actually knows programming and stuff and see if I can't help out.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:29 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Gear Bush
Yuki_Windira

Are you kidding me?

That's probably just because they unplugged their router, giving them a new IP. I can ask my little brother later on who actually knows programming and stuff and see if I can't help out.
meh it's alright i'm just staying in this little box right here * hides in guild*  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games