Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Do You Love Me Master? (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:06 pm
User Image
Violet smiled happily as she started to help by putting out the plates and silverware. She smiled as she did so feeling happy for once. She was still wearing the bandage on her eye from earlier. She didn't feel ready to take it off until it was completely healed. She would have another scar on her face from his father but it proved she was a trooper.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:19 pm
User Image

Akuma took out a platter of sea food he mad even sushi and he laid it on the table. he pulled out voilets seat and said "here you go voilet."
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:25 pm
User Image
Violet smiled. "Thank you love." She said as she sat down, her tail going into her lap so no one would trip over it. She took some sushi as it was her favorite, well AKuma's sushi was anyway. She had not had it since they were little. It was the only thing that made her trust Akuma and his mother. "What ever happened to mom?" She asked hoping he knew something. Violet took a bite after saying her prayers like she always did. She thanked God for allowing her to have happiness, love and this great meal in her life again.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:54 pm
User Image

Akuma looked outside then said "Do you remember a couple years ago when i cried alot then all of a sudden i had shut myself inside my room and never came out. well what my father forbade me to tell you is that mother died of cancer. i didn't know how to tell you. so i kept it to myself and for that i am sorry." akuma got up and walked into his room and started to cry
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:12 pm
User Image
Violet followed after him. she knocked on the door, came inside, and sat on the bed hugging him and rocking him back and forth like he used to do for her when they were little. "She's not suffering anymore. I know i didn't know her like you did.....but we both should be happy for her. She's in a better place now." She said nuzzling him letting him cry into her soft fur.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:16 pm
User Image

Akuma held her close and said "I am sorry for you seeing me like this." he continued to hold her
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:22 pm
User Image
"I don't care Akuma. Even you need to cry sometimes. I don't think of you being anything less than loving and the perfect guy for me." Violet said before she kissed his cheek and snuggled up to him putting her tail in his lap to comfort him and to let him know she was there for him.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:36 pm
User Image

Akuma looked at her and kissed her then he laid on the bed and looked at his hands and said "am i really the perfect guy for you. we are both different in many way. but i still love you i want to be there for you and protect you. but what if i am not strong enough." he looked at her still crying and he looked at the ceiling
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:23 pm
User Image
Violet stayed close to him and said "I don't care how different we are, we love each other and that's all that matters. I just want you happy." She then nuzzled his chest as she laid with him hugging him gently wanting him to be okay.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:18 pm
User Image

Akuma held her and said "I will always love you voilet, lets go back to dinner." he walked to the table
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:52 pm
User Image
Violet smiled and nodded as she held Akuma's hand before she got up hugging his arm happily. She was the happiest she'd been in years right now and didn't want it to end.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:22 pm
User Image

Akuma started to eat and he began to smile and he just looked at voilet with happiness
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash