Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Dare you sell your soul... -Alaster x ???????-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mexican Drug Lord

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:44 am
You've made yourself a deal with Lucifer himself. You would sell your soul only for popularity and wealth... Just to escape the life you've grew tired of. Pushed around by people and stepped on. For your soul, in a snap life took a completely new turn and change of perspective. A four year student in high school wimp, suddenly overnight an all-star student.What a great deal you've made...

Until the Devil had given you an early expiration date.

One week in, you're having the greatest time of your life. All with your so-called friends and such. Not to mention... They had a dark secret. That dark secret could not have been expected. Truly... they wanted you dead. On one day you've been asked on a date from the most popular boy in school, completely out of the blue. So very thrilled, you wouldn't question or refuse the offer. And here you are, back at home getting ready for the big night. Unaware of what dark plot these students had.

On your night out, it was the very most wonderful night. The boy had you in his charms, wrapped around your fingers. It really had start to work against you. As they had planned. The big card has been played, and the two of you are alone, watching the sun set down the horizon, with the river just below the two of you, on a bench swing. The most beautiful sight you have ever witnessed... His hands had reached for yours. The warm hands that made you feel uncomfortable, yet dragging the two of you much closer. With his sick intentions, reaching in for a kiss. Oh such a thrill...

Whoops... did I forgot to mention how deep the river was... and how there was a rock slide below the two of you?

Thrown off aside and down you went, tumbling and bashing your head, breaking some parts of your bone, and falling into the river in devastating pain. Now you struggle to escape, shocking pain and beginning to drown. People began to gather around, but they were there to laugh. The ugly, sick, twisted minds of envy that stared below as you sank below to your watery grave. Forever... you damn yourself for this choice.

Thought your tortures were done? Not at all. You're in the devil's hands now!

Awaken in a room, that simply wasn't yours. All white walls and sheets. But the bed had felt so cozy and warm. You forgot what had happen last night, but I haven't forgotten.I am a stranger to you... but you are not a stranger to me. I am the demon that Lucifer had sent to claim you. Upon your discovery of my arms around you as we slept without suitable clothing, well... We haven't reached that point yet. Let us carry on with the story from here...

In other words, the story starts in the bed room.

Simple rule... You MUST be able to write no less than five sentences.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:47 am
User Image

Name : Grim Kisaragi

Mexican Drug Lord

Tipsy Smoker

XxZzombiexX

Interesting Vampire

2,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:02 pm
AIaster
You've made yourself a deal with Lucifer himself. You would sell your soul only for popularity and wealth... Just to escape the life you've grew tired of. Pushed around by people and stepped on. For your soul, in a snap life took a completely new turn and change of perspective. A four year student in high school wimp, suddenly overnight an all-star student.What a great deal you've made...

Until the Devil had given you an early expiration date.

One week in, you're having the greatest time of your life. All with your so-called friends and such. Not to mention... They had a dark secret. That dark secret could not have been expected. Truly... they wanted you dead. On one day you've been asked on a date from the most popular boy in school, completely out of the blue. So very thrilled, you wouldn't question or refuse the offer. And here you are, back at home getting ready for the big night. Unaware of what dark plot these students had.

On your night out, it was the very most wonderful night. The boy had you in his charms, wrapped around your fingers. It really had start to work against you. As they had planned. The big card has been played, and the two of you are alone, watching the sun set down the horizon, with the river just below the two of you, on a bench swing. The most beautiful sight you have ever witnessed... His hands had reached for yours. The warm hands that made you feel uncomfortable, yet dragging the two of you much closer. With his sick intentions, reaching in for a kiss. Oh such a thrill...

Whoops... did I forgot to mention how deep the river was... and how there was a rock slide below the two of you?

Thrown off aside and down you went, tumbling and bashing your head, breaking some parts of your bone, and falling into the river in devastating pain. Now you struggle to escape, shocking pain and beginning to drown. People began to gather around, but they were there to laugh. The ugly, sick, twisted minds of envy that stared below as you sank below to your watery grave. Forever... you damn yourself for this choice.

Thought your tortures were done? Not at all. You're in the devil's hands now!

Awaken in a room, that simply wasn't yours. All white walls and sheets. But the bed had felt so cozy and warm. You forgot what had happen last night, but I haven't forgotten.I am a stranger to you... but you are not a stranger to me. I am the demon that Lucifer had sent to claim you. Upon your discovery of my arms around you as we slept without suitable clothing, well... We haven't reached that point yet. Let us carry on with the story from here...

In other words, the story starts in the bed room.

Simple rule... You MUST be able to write no less than five sentences.

http://static.tumblr.com/af13a97166c25a20ac8e912db4dc5a63/kavysdt/K4fmxj2b7/tumblr_static_tumblr_mminhpyo2r1r0rh6io1_500.jpg

The florescent light burned my eyes, making me squint. I tried to sit up, but it hurt to move. My head was pounding in pain and when I reached my hand up, my arms were sore. I groaned, softly, "What the ******** happened?"
Nausea set in my stomach, but I ignored it. The last thing I needed was to cause more pain. I leaned back in the bed and sighed, wincing at the pain that was shooting through my nerves. "Anyone here?"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games