Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] a ride around town (Mellow and Trisha) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:01 am
Mellow didn't look at her side, his head turned away when she took the box, he felt a bit nervous. { Jack! He never give a ghoul something before. Be real, why would he have to if the only thing they did was bullying him. }

Not only after her delights washed away did he take a peek of her purchase, silently questioned if she was going to take those to the store with her. Musing for a while, he finally gave her a "Um" and followed her outside.

Shoes? His knee-high boots were fine, even old and old, then he looked at her hooves. Obviously she didn't need them either. He walked towards where the clothes were, picking up one after another. He frowned at the skirts and moved on, he wasn't a ghoul, he didn't need any skirts or dresses.

phantompanther13
I like how you describe Mellow :3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:11 am
Luck for Mellow, Trisha had no idea he wasn't very well versed in gifting to ghouls, otherwise she would have made a bigger deal out of it then she had.

The shoe racks held a lot of interesting shoes. A small part of Trisha wished she could wear the cute looking things on the shelves. But she could not use them as anything more than inspiration. Eyeing the girl shoes, she set the bags down and then began browsing the boots. New shoes new shoes. the's looked nice, sturdy. She ran her fingers over a soft leather pair. And these running shoes looked good. Trisha browsed for a few minutes collecting a few before deciding she was ready.

"MELLOW! I need your feet." She hollered across the store, interrupting whatever Mellow had wandered off to do.

meegane
Oh look a tag!

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:47 am
Mellow's style of picking clothes was pinched it up, rubbed for hand feel test, if passed, pulled the thing out to check the aesthetic aspects of it. He loved layers, like many many layers to cover his body. They will serve as a protection against people touching his skin and that way, he'd feel more secured and easy.

He was too concentrated that when someone shouted his name, he jumped up, all the furs on ears and tails perked up straightly like thousands of tiny needles. He found the source of it and stared at she wide-eyed.

They seemed to ask: What the jack you need my feet?! Are you trying to chomp them off? Are you planning of tickle me to dissipation for fun? The boil never withdraw his conspiracy theory, even Trisha was that close already. They'd hung out for things, had conversations over stuff and even fallen asleep together. They did many things together as friends and neighbours, even though he refused to admit.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:39 am
"Oh Mellow, are you ok? I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you. I just found some shoes to try on, how big are your feet? Oh whatever they were, it looks like you grew out of those a bit." she eyed just how far his toes went in his current shoes and then grabbed a pair from her stack. Trisha was far more concentrated on dressing up her companion than whatever he actually thought of her. She honestly had no idea he was weary of her.

"Here you go."

Meegane

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:43 am
You'd better be sorry!

He'd stopped her, but everything was happening too quick. When he collected his thoughts, he already acquired a new pair of shoes. One pair with colors he didn't like, it made him frowned immediately. He reacted by staring the shoes with resentment of a strong intensity.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:18 pm
"Try them on silly." Trisha didn't understand why he was waiting. She needed to know his size, unless, "Oh do you not like them? Here how about these boots?" she handed him a different pair.

meegane

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:02 am
He peeked at the new pair, and shortly reached out for the lovely brown of them. He slid his legs out of the long old boots and slipped in the mid-calf pair. It felt comfortable that his ears lowered slightly and muscles relaxed. Mellow tapped the ground by the heel of the leather boots and seemed to be happy with them, even his face still lacked of an emotion.

He stood up and catwalk-ed in them, they felt like they were part of him, like the hooves of an equine. A while later, he returned and nodded at Trisha.

I like this pair.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:09 pm
Trisha watched as her companion slowly eyed the boots before slowly taking them and trying them on. It seemed her companion only wanted the same colors he already had on. That's ok it made it easier to match other things, thus why she had picked out that particular pair. She also thought maybe he would be more easily convinced into something like what he already had.

"They are nice boots aren't they. They fit well. can you jump in them?" He

moved comfortably enough but these would work for everyday wear and her small companion being a pony would need to be able to run and jump freely.

meegane

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:49 pm
He gave her a look, felt scantly uncomfortable of her words that felt all right. Trisha was a ghoul, yet, he sensed that she was a bit different but he couldn't tell what.

The pony boil jumped, hopped to test the boots that they didn't buy hithero, shoes for monsters were all made of durable materials because monsters are generally possess brute forces. The small body and nimbleness meant he could be great at parkour, he enjoyed the winds blowing onto his face and limbs, he was born to run. Even though he wasn't a standard Ceffyl Dwr (for which he couldn't prank anyone to ride on him and drop him off in the middle of flight), he could run very well.

The feet tapped anxiously in the boots, like hooves of the equine ready to dash. He felt like go for a run. However - they should pick some clothes before that.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:31 am
"good good, very good." Trisha watched the jump. He looked comfortable. "Ok take them off so we can buy them. I'm going to go browse really quick, do they have any good dresses?"

Trisha left her things with Mellow for now. she wanted to take a very quick look. just a quick look, oh look at the material on this! Mellow lost Trisha in the racks. She was gone, gone forever now. Lost in the world of fabric and color as she held different things up against herself.

meegane
oops.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:47 am
They were together, then they were not.

The boil with a deadpanned face slightly tilted his head, eyes roamed over the area within his sight. "I know it." The male voice mumbled lightly.

Trisha was easier, but she was still a ghoul. Mellow sighed and walked towards where the clothes were. Despite of the disappearance of Trisha, he wasn't panic and went on fiddling the fabrics. He rubbed the material of one, ears twitched and let go. The hand feel wasn't comfortable to wear, a bit stiff and coarse.

The snickers of the nearby ghouls made him get into his alert mode, the hand grasping the fabric tensed up as a signal.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:01 pm
Trisha was lost in the land of fabrics. She might have noticed the other ghouls and may have even waved them a friendly hello, but she was just too far gone an lost in the land of cloths to worry about her nervous partner. It didn't cross her min that he might bolt at any tome from here. She figured it being a store was a fairly safe place.

Besides there was the soft clop of her hooves to follow is Mellow needed her. A nice dress caught her eye but she shouldn't actually get anything today. Besides the price of that was too high. That didn't stop her from testing it against her first.

meegane
sorry still lost her.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:00 am
While Trisha was in a feverish mood to see how a pretty dress looked on her in the changing room, Mellow's madness meter was being pushed up, the boutique was not a small one, rather like an open area in a department store. The fluidity of the crowd made him nervous and the choice of fabric wasn't really his cube of sugar, jack, don't get near stupid ghouls.

He felt like a horse gritting its teeth and hectored those horrible existences away, but he was a failed Ceffyl dwr, he could not control his transformation as his wished.

Jack! JUST GO AWAY! (;≧皿≦)

If he was scared, he would chew and meddle with their beautiful (in their words) hair like a mighty pony. He wasn't a joke.

phantompanther13
GDI Trisha you can't leave him in a lion's cave he won't go out with u again :T

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:26 pm
Perhaps she was a little too excited. Having tried it on, it fit too well... how could she resist. She needed an opinion, a second opinion. Mellow. finally she remembered the little pony.

"Mellow." she searched for him, still wearing the dress with a tag sticking out. "Mellow." the sound of chomping teeth caught her attention and she found the little pony getting jittery. Oh right he was a nervous thing. Perhaps it was time to go home soon.

"Oh there you are, are you ok?"

meegane

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:44 am
The face saying yup, here I am, where the jack were you turned at Trisha, then a second look of "do I look OKAY? Well, I'm okay, because I'm a mighty pony, thanks". The boil stopped to play his guessing game with the ghoul and looked at the dress with a price tag attached and his mouth twitched.

Head nodded to her dress, he asked about the dress, might be a compliment, might be just an inquiry. "I don't like this store." He said, implied he wanted to go to another one with clothes better for him.

phantompanther13

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces