Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
CocoPpa Play

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misaaya

Blessed Sophomore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:05 pm
What do you guys feel about CocoPpa Play? (iTunes App Store) It was made from GCrest & still using a lot of your money for G-Coins (so called C-Coins there). I've been playing it since it's been up and my gosh, they have people already in the 60+ levels. @___@;; They also hold events and have rankings which I think make you spend of 100+ USD if you want to be first place. ///  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:12 am
I downloaded it but really, it just makes me miss TM. OTL
I didn't play it for 3mnths or so. LOL

But, for me, it's too expensive, and you can only play the gachas once a week with smile coins. I think this is recent though. Since TM closed, I decided I would never spend another dime on online websites or apps. It's defiantly a pay to win app and I'm not gonna buy into it. ^_^;; And defiantly not since they closed the English TM which I'm still lamenting the loss of. 8'D  

Lucht

Benevolent Strawberry

27,600 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Misaaya

Blessed Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:41 am
Lucht

But, for me, it's too expensive, and you can only play the gachas once a week with smile coins. I think this is recent though. Since TM closed, I decided I would never spend another dime on online websites or apps. It's defiantly a pay to win app and I'm not gonna buy into it. ^_^;; And defiantly not since they closed the English TM which I'm still lamenting the loss of. 8'D

I feel. xD It's too much money. But, CocoPpa Play doesn't remind me of TM. There's like new stuff and new faces and that makes it all different because I like all the English TM's stuff. ; v ;// But whenever I go change my avatar thingy, I'm like "woah, this was TinierMe!!" xD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:02 am
Misaaya
Lucht

I feel. xD It's too much money. But, CocoPpa Play doesn't remind me of TM. There's like new stuff and new faces and that makes it all different because I like all the English TM's stuff. ; v ;// But whenever I go change my avatar thingy, I'm like "woah, this was TinierMe!!" xD

It's more the avatars than anything else.
But I'm pretty 'meh' about it.
With the events you have to get heaps of points to get anything decent and it's not that easy to rack them up if you don't purchase c-coin. OTL.  

Lucht

Benevolent Strawberry

27,600 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Misaaya

Blessed Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:18 am
Lucht
Misaaya
Lucht

It's more the avatars than anything else.
But I'm pretty 'meh' about it.
With the events you have to get heaps of points to get anything decent and it's not that easy to rack them up if you don't purchase c-coin. OTL.

i know xD that's why I always try to save up my stuff until I really like an event. I'm not a big fan of those 'Appeal' events. :  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:37 pm
It's nice but omg, it's so expensive.
Not a fan of the events now... they're getting boring D':
It's either that stupid model thing or the delivery thing.
:'(  

Kodona

Ghost Garbage

TMFailStar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:41 pm
I hate ranking... the most.
any kinda of ranking cuz they are ranking

But hey, if TM was still around, cc item are still not as pretty as the gc >v>
or detailed...

I enjoy cocoppa play for not giving non-casher solid color...  
TinierMe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games