Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Snow and Spookies! (Camilla and Mayaa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:19 pm
Well, Camilla said she was ok, but Mayaa continued to watch her, not quite sure what to make of her expression. She seemed to be deep in thought...
Had she lost something? Did she accidentally forget something outside?

But then she looked happy and Mayaa worried a little less, but when Camilla opened her mouth and mentioned spookies, it was Mayaa's turn to turn extremely giddy as she let out an excited squeal.
"Ooh, spookies! I love spookies! Yes yes!"

Rikku Takanashi
NO PROMISES
(Ok I'll make sure she won't.........)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:32 pm
"Ok!" she chirps happily glad that Mayaa had accepted her offer! Her tail now swished along the floor quickly now as she felt much better! She was warm enough to think, About to make food, Teach a friend to make said food, and repay the Harpy ghoul all in one fell swoop! Maybe today wasn't so bad after all!

With a bright smile Camilla collects all the heavy bags before getting up like it were nothing! "Lets go to my Dorm! I needed to bake spookies for scaremus anyway so we can use my kitchen!" she says cheerfully before nodding and heading for the hallway

[A.V.]
Mayaaa! No burning down the kitchen! I'm watchin you! *eyes* (Lol)

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:57 pm
Spookies, so excitingggggggg
"Ok!!"
Mayaa followed along eagerly behind Camilla, wondering what kind of spookies they would be making.

Rikku Takanashi
o v o

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:24 pm
They would be making lots of spookies Mayaa! Hopefully... If her Kitchen doesn't get burnt down...

It took the pare a little longer to get to Camilla's room simply because of all the layers of cloth she had on... However once they finally reach her dorm and she opens the door the pare would be greeted with spring temperatures! "I'm back all! And Mayaa is here too!" Camilla announces cheerfully to her minis as she steps inside and quickly shuts the door after Mayaa was inside! It was beautifully warm in the room which meant it was time for Camilla to shead layers! One coat, three sweaters, two long sleeve shirts, three pares of extra pants, four pares of socks, a scarf, hat, tailsock, and her boots later and Camilla was in her usual spring attire! "Ah..." she says dreamily glad to be out of all those layers!

While Camilla was unlayering Mayaa might notice the usual minis from her first visit but she might also notice a few new ones! Most were just more rodent or garden living minis but probably the most striking additions would be the large Turtle Cat sleeping practically right in the middle of the floor! And sleeping ontop of the Turtle Cat's shell curled in a ball was a Kitpin! Other notable additions would be the two new Fawn Childs plus the regular and Spooky Fawn Elnin which all come to greet the Harpy ghoul curiously!

[A.V.]
o w o

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:20 pm
Mayaa hadn't noticed just how much Camilla was wearing until she started to take it off, and while it might have been rude to stare, Mayaa couldn't help it. Part of her wondered how the dormouse was able to move with so many clothes on. How did she have three sweaters AND shirts on? Along with three pairs of pants, and... four pairs of socks? It was intriguing, and fascinating.

However, she was soon distracted by MINIS, and couldn't help cooing at the ones who came to greet her.
"Awww, you're all so cute!"
She picked up the fawn elnin and cuddled it.
"Your fur reminds me of Trick! I wonder what he's up to right now..."
Knowing her hallowed phoenix hatching, it was either tearing up her pillows or getting into a fight with Trick.

Rikku Takanashi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces