Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
the love of a host club member(reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:09 pm
User Image
Celeste Rose Gardenia

Celeste smiled as she had chosen to use her Sylveon in the battle. She knew her pokemon were strong so she knew her only fairy type would win. She then came onto the battle field with Sylveon on one side and Sebastian on the other. "You ready for this Zero?" She said smiling a confident smile. She knew he'd give her a battle to remember.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:45 pm
User Image

Zero took out his masterball and said "This will be over fast. Chaos i choose you." he used his legendary pokemon Yveltal he had a cold look on his face and he said "Lets see what you can do to Chaos."
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:14 pm
User Image
Celeste Rose Gardenia

Celeste smirked and said "Are you sure you want to choose a pokemon who is weak against Fairy types?" Sylveon just sat and huffed as she'd beaten all sorts of opponents.

Zero Hirashima
((You do know that Sylveon can beat Yveltal right? Sylveon is a fairy type pokemon and Yveltal is a dark and flying type pokemon who is weak against fairy types. I'm just letting you know now that you're at a disadvantage.))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:25 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and smiled "i have all dark type pokemon and i am called the in this world the Fairy Destroyer. i trained and toughen up my dark types to be on able to beat fairy types but of course i became recognized for this and many people have come to be to beat me but none have won Chaos will shrug off your attacks." he looked at chaos and said "battle begins now Chaos use Hyper Beam."
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:35 pm
User Image
Celeste Rose Gardenia

"Block it with Fairy wind and Hyper beam!" Celeste said smirking as this was her defense. Sylveon used a fairy wind and hyper beam combination stopping the attack in its tracks. "Now use Moonblast!" Celeste said before Sylveon used moon blast on Yveltal as a distraction before striking with Giga impact.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:54 pm
User Image

Yveltal shrugged the fairy based attacks off, Zero yelled "see what'd i say now use sucker punch then use sky attack then hyper beam." he kept smirking
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:40 pm
User Image
Celeste Rose Gardenia

"Dodge them and use Hyper beam!" She said as Sylveon was dodging every move easily. Her sylveon was the second fastest member of her team. Her fastest was Sebastian. Sylveon the used hyper beam at close range.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:33 pm
User Image

Yveltal took the the hit then Zero said "Hm fine then Chaos isn't my Strongest he is my second strongest i will show you my best against fairy types. My steel/fighting type Mega lucario pure black and red version a rare sight his name is Anarchy." chaos returned to the master ball and he summoned Anarchy "this lucario is different from most it was battle hardened over many years. Anarchy use quick attack then follow up with metal claw when you get close."
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:01 pm
User Image
Celeste Rose Gardenia

"Sylvoen return!" Celeste said as she returned Sylveon to her Heal ball. "Come on Sebastian." She said as Sebastian nodded as he went onto the battle field. He had a move that was stronger than most Lucario could handle. It was super effective on this pokemon but Celeste would save it for when they would be ready for it. "You know what to do Sebastian!" She said smirking as she had several tricks up her sleeve. Sebastian was her strongest. Sylveon was her weakest. Then after a few minutes, and when both pokemon were both tired, she nodded at Sebastian who used Flame thrower after nodding back and landed a direct hit as he used Aerial Ace afterwards.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:26 pm
User Image

Anarchy used protect to block the flamethrower then grabbed the aerial ace throwing Sebastian in the air the Anarchy jumped at close range and used Close Combat a direct hit he continued the assault till he made Sebastian hit the ground and continued to use close combat. "Like i said My lucario has been battle hardened i use him to capture legendary pokemon. he is a rare type of lucario that thinks like a strategist seeing all outcomes in a battle but always comes to one conclusion. he can see what your pokemon does before it can do anything." out of every pokemon he has Anarchy is his strongest "I should tell you this Anarchy is also nicknamed the legendary slayer for his skills of taking down legendary pokemon and allowing me to capture them. also beating legendary trainers such as ash ketchum and others like him." Anarchy continued his assault without tiring out at all. "Anarchy has a huge endurance and stanima through his entire life of battling if he can go toe to toe with the legendaries i caught then he can do this fight." he stopped smiling and said "Anarchy stop now." Anarchy walked back to his spot. sorry for anarchy through the heat of the battle he tends to get carried away but he still listens to me though. if you wish to continue or give up i understand." he just looked at her
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:33 pm
User Image
Celeste Rose Gardenia

Sebastian was severely hurt and Celeste could tell. This would be her first loss since shewas a kid. "I.......forfeit....." She said returning Sebastian to his pokeball and ran off crying as she was upset with Zero right now for hurting her pokemon so badly. She ran to a pokemon center with Sebastian's pokeball close to her and sat with him while he was recovering. Sebastian held his trainer's hand as he laid there as she cried for him hugging him hoping he'd be okay.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:15 pm
User Image

Zero walked in with anarchy and fang and he said "Anarchy is there something you have to say." he nodded then he spoke "I am severely sorry for what i have done when i use close combat i tend to go over board if there is anything i can do i must repay you for hurting your pokemon." Zero said "Like i said Anarchy is rare he is a talking pokemon who can speak our language. also i am sorry when i get the feeling that i am about to lose i go with my trump card Anarchy but i tend to forget that when he uses close combat he goes ballistic. i took him to many people and they said that its his move that drives him to win no matter what they say to be careful and only use it when necassary. sorry i didn't mean to hurt you either. celeste" he walked to the nurse joy and said "Can you heal my yvetlal and my lucario." nurse joy nodded taking the masterball and lucario to the back. Zero went to sit down then fang walked up to celeste and started licking her hand zero looked over and said with a surprised tone "Well would you look at that fang has really taken to you he never likes anyone he always gives them the cold shoulder but he senses something in you that he sensed in me we both care for pokemon but we have a difference of caring. i am strict and fair but caring and loving and you from what i seen is caring and love for your pokemon but i get that if they do something bad you scold them them out of love for them out of your heart. fang respects you for this both of us actually your lucky you know when i left i fell down a hill into a nest of wild raticate thats when fang saved me he saw me fighting for my life even though i had a couple broken ribs, a broken arm, and a sprained foot. he fought along side me but i also heard a story about fang he was a houndour that couldn't be tame was too wild or just waiting for the right trainer. just like you and sebastian i guess. i hit many bumps in the road i am on a dark path with little light guiding me. i caught every pokemon and legendary pokemon thinking it will be better but then i targeted legendary trainers but this hole in my heart was never filled then i was offered a big part in this region because of my skills they offered me a position i gladly accepted it but the hole in my heart was never filled. but when i got the letter from you that hole got smaller then when i saw you it got even smaller and my feelings for you grew stronger. but to have upset you and make you mad at me is more than i could bear because you have never been mad at me before." then nurse joy bought out anarchy and the masterball zero put anarchy back in the pokeball and he said with a saddened voice "I have to go i am deeply sorry, celeste." he walked away with fang
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash