Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
My art buds and I....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:05 pm
Were talking about one of the younger art teachers at school. She's 25-ish and lol She's not a very personable person. Anyway, we were talking about how bitchy she can get and I couldn't help but remember last semester when I was taking film photography. There were two instances.

The first I needed to use the development room and she was the only one on campus who could open the door. So, I wander over and ask to use the room. Then, I caught a very VERY weird vibe from her as we were having a nice chat. It wasn't something I've ever felt before. I kept this at the back of my mind and pondered it for awhile until I went onto something else.

The second time was a strange all on its own. Keep in mind, this is a not so personable woman. I was walking by to go to class. Her photo class was printing photos and she was looking over some a student made. She looked over and smiled... She doesn't smile for anyone save for some faculty. She always has resting b***h face.

=____= These two instances consume my mind. I'm curious... and I know it would be the death of me to act upon my curiosity. Come to think of it. I have a natural knack to influence and can make just about anyone open up to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:11 pm
hmm, that's interesting, maybe she gets nice person vibes from you and she can't help but feel the warm fuzzies lol or maybe she knows you're one of the only people who could put up with her? *shrugs*  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:02 pm
Waitingforwings6

lol warm fuzzles yush! xD I have no clue. She's a very tough teacher in the way of if she doesn't like the student or the work the student did, she will wallop them with blunt comments. She will tell the student everything wrong with the work and have them do it over. She's quite harsh. The only other classes I might be able to take with her is Digital Photo and Portfolio Prep, which is collecting all art work and putting it in a presentable fashion. Just about anyone could agree that she's hot xD Just not a great personality.

Her Website

Edit: =________= damnit... now my curiosity has gotten the better of me.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:21 pm
ADSOC
then she must like your style smile and now now one problem in life at a time no? lol *pats your head*  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:27 pm
Waitingforwings6

LOL I am beyond stylish. I dress in black and grey. The splash is usually red. xD I know that's probably not what you mean, but yea... Not much to like over here x_x

edit: oh lord... I can imagine my classmates going apeshit if I walked into the class wearing clothes that conform to my figure x_x s**t...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:55 pm
ADSOC
Waitingforwings6

LOL I am beyond stylish. I dress in black and grey. The splash is usually red. xD I know that's probably not what you mean, but yea... Not much to like over here x_x

edit: oh lord... I can imagine my classmates going apeshit if I walked into the class wearing clothes that conform to my figure x_x s**t...

Lol I meant your artistic style hehe  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:10 pm
Waitingforwings6

xD wouldnt that be something  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:08 am
ADSOC
Waitingforwings6

*shrugs* lol well there's something she likes about you  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:21 am
Waitingforwings6
ADSOC
Waitingforwings6

*shrugs* lol well there's something she likes about you

lol gosh my curiosity is going wild now. the few times that i know of that she might have seen any of my work is in either student showcase or from drawing class a few semesters ago. the drawings were hung outside her office, so i'm guessing that.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:17 pm
ADSOC
could be smile who knows lol all you can do is ask lol  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games