Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self
Hii I'm a newbie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haine22

Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:50 pm
Thank you for inviting me to join this guild -
my first reaction was "I found my people!"
I really like how organized it is and I'm amazed by the hard work that's gone into keeping it real; keep up the great work!!

I suck at talking about myself, but yeah I'm a weaboo (I prefer otaku) : I love love love manga (mostly shoujo, seinen, josei), anime (dark themes and complex plots, happy fluff too), korean music (examples Ha:tfelt, Vixx, Song Ji Eun, Sumni), I love Japanese music (mostly vocaloid, anime openings, utaites, otome ops), annnnnd visual novels annnnd pc games

Guilty secret, I have a Free! Iwatobi Swim Club shirt... but shhh let's keep that hush hush

The previous year I volunteered at the local anime convention, this year I totally want to cosplay, so if there's anybody who knows a good place online please lemme know!

Additional info:
Zodiac sign: Gemini
Blood Type: ???
Height: 156 cm  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:08 pm
haine22
I really like how organized it is and I'm amazed by the hard work that's gone into keeping it real; keep up the great work!!

I suck at talking about myself, but yeah I'm a weaboo (I prefer otaku) : I love love love manga (mostly shoujo, seinen, josei), anime (dark themes and complex plots, happy fluff too), korean music (examples Ha:tfelt, Vixx, Song Ji Eun, Sumni), I love Japanese music (mostly vocaloid, anime openings, utaites, otome ops), annnnnd visual novels annnnd pc games

Guilty secret, I have a Free! Iwatobi Swim Club shirt... but shhh let's keep that hush hush

The previous year I volunteered at the local anime convention, this year I totally want to cosplay, so if there's anybody who knows a good place online please lemme know!

Additional info:

Hello, haine22
welcome

if you have questions feel free to ask me, crew or anyone in the guild...

this month March 2015 i am giving out rewards (gaia gold ) to people who are active and posting or replying to a post and i am also having surprise contests so keep an eye out for that  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Strawberry Sarang

Fluffy Fatcat

15,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:18 am
haine22

Additional info:

You like Song Ji Eun too! whee Yay! Nice to meet you! Oh, and hello! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:31 pm
nena_sakura
haine22

Additional info:

Hello, haine22
welcome

if you have questions feel free to ask me, crew or anyone in the guild...

this month March 2015 i am giving out rewards (gaia gold ) to people who are active and posting or replying to a post and i am also having surprise contests so keep an eye out for that

Thank you for the warm welcome!!  

haine22

Player

haine22

Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:41 pm
Princess Luminicia
haine22

Additional info:

Hey, nice to meet you too! biggrin
I really like her darker songs like "Going Crazy", "False Hope" or "Don't Look at Me Like That" - though I think it's 'cuz I like ballads lol  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:03 pm
haine22
Princess Luminicia
haine22

Additional info:

I really like her darker songs like "Going Crazy", "False Hope" or "Don't Look at Me Like That" - though I think it's 'cuz I like ballads lol

Me too! I love those songs! False Hope was actually the first song I heard from her! Have you heard her song Twenty-five? somewhat different from her other songs but very very catchy! xp If you like ballads, have you heard of a group called Davichi? They are also really talented! heart  

Strawberry Sarang

Fluffy Fatcat

15,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Eowalenna
Crew

Dapper Shoujo

17,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:13 pm
Hello, welcome to the guild. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:35 pm
Eowalenna
Hello, welcome to the guild. smile

Hello! Thx >.<  

haine22

Player

haine22

Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:49 pm
Princess Luminicia
haine22
Princess Luminicia
haine22

Additional info:

Me too! I love those songs! False Hope was actually the first song I heard from her! Have you heard her song Twenty-five? somewhat different from her other songs but very very catchy! xp If you like ballads, have you heard of a group called Davichi? They are also really talented! heart

LOL I remember 25 - the mv was cheerier than her other mv's, and it's great as a getting-ready song 'cuz it's upbeat haha
Yeahp (I listen to a lot of kpop tbh) - I think the latest song I listened to was "Sorry, I'm Happy" (the mv with them two touristing in Europe being cute and dorky lol)... and there's this duo (Jimin and Yerin) that reminds me of Davichi  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:28 pm
haine22
Princess Luminicia
haine22
Princess Luminicia
haine22

Additional info:

LOL I remember 25 - the mv was cheerier than her other mv's, and it's great as a getting-ready song 'cuz it's upbeat haha
Yeahp (I listen to a lot of kpop tbh) - I think the latest song I listened to was "Sorry, I'm Happy" (the mv with them two touristing in Europe being cute and dorky lol)... and there's this duo (Jimin and Yerin) that reminds me of Davichi

Whoo a lot of quoting, but hmm... I don't think I am familiar with Jimin and Yerin..? I am going to check them out right now. Do you have any other music suggestions? Ooh! I noticed, you like Free? Free is amazing! emotion_kirakira My favorite character is Haru! heart  

Strawberry Sarang

Fluffy Fatcat

15,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

haine22

Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:14 pm
Princess Luminicia
haine22
Princess Luminicia
haine22
Princess Luminicia
haine22

Additional info:

Whoo a lot of quoting, but hmm... I don't think I am familiar with Jimin and Yerin..? I am going to check them out right now. Do you have any other music suggestions? Ooh! I noticed, you like Free? Free is amazing! emotion_kirakira My favorite character is Haru! heart

Ah hahaha sorry I like to keep conversations going
Jimin and Yerin made a duo called 15& (I can't recall if they won, but they were part of Kpopstar)... lemme know if you have suggestions too! I find suggesting songs tough, but do you like IU's music too?
Yeah I got that matching shirt with one of my friends XD First season, Rin was my bias, but second season Sousuke's my number one lol but omigosh Haru is so cute and such a character - like he's compared to dolphins, he loves mackerel, has abandonment issues, loves swimming and just strips whenever he sees a body of water hahaha I didn't get to finish season two yet, but I saw a lot of spoilers circulating around - are Haru and Makoto dating?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:31 pm
haine22
Princess Luminicia
haine22
Princess Luminicia
haine22

Jimin and Yerin made a duo called 15& (I can't recall if they won, but they were part of Kpopstar)... lemme know if you have suggestions too! I find suggesting songs tough, but do you like IU's music too?
Yeah I got that matching shirt with one of my friends XD First season, Rin was my bias, but second season Sousuke's my number one lol but omigosh Haru is so cute and such a character - like he's compared to dolphins, he loves mackerel, has abandonment issues, loves swimming and just strips whenever he sees a body of water hahaha I didn't get to finish season two yet, but I saw a lot of spoilers circulating around - are Haru and Makoto dating?

No, not a problem at all! I like long conversations! yum_puddi I like to listen to Lee Hi and Akdong Musician. Since you watch Kpop Star I'm sure you know them too. This isn't k-pop but if you are into indie music, I recommend Milktea. But for K-pop recommendations... hmm.. I really like a group called EXID if you heard of them. I love their song "I Feel Good." This was actually the first song I heard from them. loved them ever since. I love IU! One of my favorite is Not Spring, Love, or Cherry Blossoms. Waaattttt! Haru and Makoto dating???? Whaatttt? Whaatt? exclaim eek I haven't finished season two either. I stopped because I was so busy with school work and etc. xp Haha I always thought maybe it would be Rin and Haru if dating ever happened. Sousuke is really cool! I love his kind of character! I'm glad he is in Free! But I just can't resist Haru's cute moments whee  

Strawberry Sarang

Fluffy Fatcat

15,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

haine22

Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:57 pm
Princess Luminicia
haine22
Princess Luminicia
haine22
Princess Luminicia
haine22

No, not a problem at all! I like long conversations! yum_puddi I like to listen to Lee Hi and Akdong Musician. Since you watch Kpop Star I'm sure you know them too. This isn't k-pop but if you are into indie music, I recommend Milktea. But for K-pop recommendations... hmm.. I really like a group called EXID if you heard of them. I love their song "I Feel Good." This was actually the first song I heard from them. loved them ever since. I love IU! One of my favorite is Not Spring, Love, or Cherry Blossoms. Waaattttt! Haru and Makoto dating???? Whaatttt? Whaatt? exclaim eek I haven't finished season two either. I stopped because I was so busy with school work and etc. xp Haha I always thought maybe it would be Rin and Haru if dating ever happened. Sousuke is really cool! I love his kind of character! I'm glad he is in Free! But I just can't resist Haru's cute moments whee

I'm a fan of Lee Hi and Akmu!!! Especially Akmu's song, Melted. I don't really watch kpop star to be honest, but I watch some clips and when I like an artist I tend to look up more songs they sung. I listen to k-indie time to time, like Vanilla Acoustic for example, lol I have heard some Milktea songs XD (I listen to café music when I do homework so I usually go on random playlists which kind of broaden my horizons a bit). IU is bae. Jk, and hey I'll check out EXID (I've heard of them, but I got distracted by other girl groups like Stellar im sorry haha) Do you listen to boy groups too? Anyhow, lol Free! was pure fanservice at its finest, maybe. But it's cute too, like friendship is sweet. I wish I could swim, when I watch that show it makes me want to go to the local pool. Seriously.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:19 pm
Greetings, fellow new person to the guild/clan thing. emotion_brofist  

Hey its Nyarlathotep

Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash