Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
I haven't felt

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:35 pm
this unwelcome in a long while .___. i got yelled at earlier today by my gf saying that i'm a mooch and have 50 hours to help out while not at work and school. yes, i dont do nearly as much as i should, but still help out. I know I shouldn't dwell on the bad things and try to correct myself, but I can't get past this statement:

Gf: I work 40 hours a week doing something I hate. You are in school for 30 doing something you like plus 16 you work. That's 46 hours plus the 50 you do nothing in between. My mom works 70 hours doing something she hates. Do you understand?

Me: That you guys are miserable while I'm doing something I like and that i'm being selfish?

Gf: Yes.

I was doing laundry pretty much all day because of the errands I had to run. I had a few more loads before I was done and while I was waiting for the dryer, I fell asleep. Gawd forbid I fall asleep for an hour and the world explodes. When my gf asked why the laundry wasn't done, I mentioned that I had fallen asleep and I got the dirtiest look ever from her. By the time I am able to sleep, I'd have been up for 21 hours, then go back to work three hours later.

Now that I have my errands done for the day, the household is sitting in the living room and I got a very bad vibe from them, so here I am typing my thoughts. I have to apologize to my mum-in-law for my selfish behaviour as my gf will not give me any other choices.

And in other news, they are talking about moving to Florida of which I am not following them.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:38 pm
ADSOC
all i'm am going to say is, forget them, let them move to Florida! And DEAR GOD *or any deity you happen to believe in* DO NOT FOLLOW THEM!!!! GET OUT, GET OUT NOW!! Run far, run fast and don't ever look back! It's not your fault they are miserable, and how dare she say you don't help out when you run errands for her a** all the time, not to mention to work and stuff, and for her "car" yea eff all that noise! Leave...please for the love of everything in the universe, just leave!  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:36 am
Waitingforwings6
ADSOC
all i'm am going to say is, forget them, let them move to Florida! And DEAR GOD *or any deity you happen to believe in* DO NOT FOLLOW THEM!!!! GET OUT, GET OUT NOW!! Run far, run fast and don't ever look back! It's not your fault they are miserable, and how dare she say you don't help out when you run errands for her a** all the time, not to mention to work and stuff, and for her "car" yea eff all that noise! Leave...please for the love of everything in the universe, just leave!

Oh no. Im not moving to florida. I dont do well in heat and id end up staying indoors more than id like. Plus no snow... or pine trees. Jeebus... lol i should be in canada at this rate or pac west. I luv pac west.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:50 am
ADSOC

Lol there you go smile you could make plans to do just that!  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games