Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] New Skin (Melvin/Shu/Oliver Golems)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:12 pm
It was always a mixed bag about what you would get with a golem rental. It was whatever was made, whatever was available, and whatever the techs wanted to test out that week. He wasn't all that thrilled with the luck he had.

Undead. As far as undeads went, it was one of the higher selections. Bleached bones without flesh, he was given a pass on any rot. He wasn't sure about the hanging bandages about his body or the viking clothes. Adjusting the horned hemet that kept sliding over his bald head, he looked down (boy was he tall in this golem) at the two hunters.

"Alright. We only have a hour in these before they start crumbling. This is all easy enough. We're going to set up traps in the woods here.." He gave a vague wave of his boney hands to the woods around them where the portal dropped them off. "...and wait for a minipet to come. You all have tanks. Once you get one, put it in there so they don't melt when we get back home. Okay?"

Then he remembered that they both were new to golems too. "Also, I hope I don't have to explain that we don't refer to each other by or names. Also, try and act like what you are. If anyone comes by, we don't want our covers blown." He looked about just to check and see. The woods were, so far, vacant of any other Halloweeners.

"Any questions before we start?" He asked, the helmet slowly sliding in front of his bony, bleached face.

Quote:
Melvin is now a 8 foot tall, male ( really doesn't matter with bones ) skeleton viking.

Meegane

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:56 am
Dice Rolled

Melvin promised to bring them to catch minipets, that was the reason why she followed the Life hunter through several back doors. The Life division laboratories were always white and bright and then she saw pods, rows of them silently sat there.

After they handed in the approval, there were assistants for each of them respectively. It was a measure to make sure they didn't break the pods. Fixing one wasn't difficult but time-consuming, if spending a little time for supervision can save them for doing that, they would do it. Shu carefully followed the instructions given and laid herself in the pod. When the lid of it close and she slowly closed her eyes, a passing whim that she would never wake up again was in her mind, well before she lost consciousness.

Eyes opened again and she knew she was still a living soul, the modicum of disappointment got carried away as Melvin called. The round big eyes stared at the tall skeleton talking to them, "....Melvin? You're Melvin? So- you're - Oliver?!" The creature with a pair of fluffy ears hesitated, the dark eyebrows slightly frowned with confusion.

<Yes and yes, silly. And yes, that's me, no need to ask.> The airy loose soft hair was tied into two twin tails, she was a rabbit Nagual, a sort of monster most fitted for her cheery personality. Her look was quite different, but still resembled a human besides the ears and tail. "Um! I got it. I will use B.B. as my name then, I used that when I was in Wonderland too, so my response to it won't be awkward."

Just a second later, she felt something twitching above her head and reached her hands out. They touched something soft, fluffy and most importantly, lively. Her system paused for a long while, then moved to touch the warm object again, slowly rubbed it idly. "......." She gave her fellows a glance and then back to rub it more, the hand feel was too good to stop.

The beast, also known as her partner chortled. It felt like when she was still in Wonderland, the impish bouncy white rabbit. "Yes, I have question. What's the mechanism behind the golem? Our bodies are still inside the pods and we are here -" Her head nodded left and right, eye rolling in order to figure it out.

xMoonKitsune

xGrey Dragon

Golem: Female Rabbit Nagual, average height  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:43 pm
((Male, unremarkably tall shadow demon.))

It felt weird. Weird, weird, weird…

Despite the golem, Oliver was easily recognized from the timid posture and anxious fidgeting. Lanky and awkward looking while under the boy’s control, his golem was a pitch black shadow demon sporting long, black nails, long legs with cloven hooves, even a trademark pair of horns and a tail. The picking at his fingers and rubbing of his arms were clear indications of his mental discomfort. How did a tail even work, his brain was not designed to handle a tail…

There was a soft click-click of his hooves on the ground as he approached the other two, and although he was not as tall as Melvin’s skeleton golem, he was still taller than Shu.

"Um... what i-if we c-can't find minipets?" Oliver stammered nervously, his voice barely above a whisper. He was already being the worst demon ever. "A-are you s-sure we can just trap them that easily?"

MoonKitsune

Meegane

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:43 pm
"First off, let's not call them golems here. That's sort of a giveaway." He whispered to both of them. "We will call them….." His helmet fell over his eyes. "Hats." He grumbled as he shoved the helmet back atop his head.

" You are resting in yourrrrr…..bed." he couldn't say pod here. "…but your consciousness in here…in your hat. You can feel and experience everything your hat experiences, but do not worry about dying. Think of it like a remote control, but the controller is your brain and the RC car is the gol…uh, hat."

He turned to look at the fidgeting shadow being. "Then we can try again some other time. If anything, think of this as a nice exercise in….wearing hats. That way you won't feel so uneasy the next time you are asked to …um, wear a hat." He was wondering if the hat code name was working.

Thinking of his own fake name, he looked at his person and then back to them. "Call me……Cal. For Calcium." He said, thinking it all very clever. Looking at them, he couldn't help think that Shu's golem had been too appropriate and a punishment for the rest of them. She was still small, even more so now that Mel was even taller than before, and that of a fluffy rabbit. He wondered if the techs purposely gave her the cutest golem they could dig up. It was hard not to pet the same bunny ears she was now massaging.

He tried to clear his throat, but without throat flesh, he just more or less made a low whine in the back of his throat. It was all very strange.

He looked to Oliver. "Don't be nervous. Just stick with me. I've had to go on minipet duty plenty of times.

Walking a short ways through the woods, he stopped and looked around. "This should work enough. Here, take these. They are very easy to set up." He handed them both a box, a stick, and some string.

"It's primitive but it works." He said with a shrug before he knelt down and set the box up, tying the string to the stick and then putting the stick to prop it. "We just use minipet treats for bait." He placed on under and then moved back and then handed them their own handful of minipet treats. 'We'll set up a few traps at a time." He worked on starting another. "Ask if you need help, okay?"

Meegane

Grey Dragon

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:39 am
The Nagual turned around the boils, hopping to familiar with her new hat. She used the height of her weight to measure what position she was on them, like when someone was doing the height measurement in the health checkup. She then grumbled with a pouty face, "Why I am still the smallest?" The female monster put her hands on hips, getting used to their special codes quickly. "Not counting Cal, Vikings are meant to be giants, but you - what's your name again? It's not fairrrrr." She complained while asking Oliver to give a made-up name for his golem in a natural way. "Anyway you're so black, where are your eyes exactly?" She tiptoed to peek and squint her eyes, trying to locate the demon's eyes.

When Melvin-no Cal encouraged the demon, the Nagual added, "Gonna catch them all~" she was always the cheerleader in a group, "like some pokemon game or monster hunter....we can do it, Oli-(His fake name here), don't think of failure that fast. If you fail, then we just try it again, we have time for that." The ghoul beamed gaily as she attempted to touch the shoulder too high to reach for.

She scooped up her share of tools, "That's like catching a bird with a pinch of bread as bait. How many each of us need to set up, Cal?" The girl squatted with her short skirt, fluffy short rabbit tail twitching vividly and she turned back for the skeleton viking. One was done easily and she was on her second one.

Doing so recalled some memories - she'd set up traps to catch little birds with her breakfast and ruined when her sister ran over to scare the birds away. She smiled lightly, "What's this place called? it's different from the school or Haunted House, where are we Cal?" Her ears jiggled as if they were real, she was comfortable in acting a nagual, after having the experience of Wonderland.

MoonKitsune

Grey Dragon

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces