Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH] [prp] I herd a sound in the night (Joy and Trisha) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:38 am
The moon trainee had zero idea, knowledge, or context on what the ******** this Halloweener was talking about. Joy only knew she was super adorable and was having to resist the urge to ask if she could ruffle the other girl's hair or pinch their cheek.

Bad idea. Her weapon warned.

"She sounds firm but fair," Joy just grinned, fascinated and amused as all get out. "Have you ever made anyone scared like that?"

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:26 pm
"Oh me? No... Not yet. Mostly I do jump scares myself if I do do them." she shrugged. "I turn to stone and we Lammassu guard the gates. In ages past, we used to make contracts with humans and protect them from their enemies. We are powerful and strong on the battle field but our true power comes when we decide a leader is no longer worthy. You only need to kill one human to make everyone else afraid of you." she laughed. "Not that we do that anymore. You know rule and regulations after all. People get all whiny when you bite off one human's head. Even if it's just the leader. So mostly I just you know, turn to stone and spook creeple a little when I move. I mean... I've never done anything with an actual human and Lamassu aren't really considered scary enough anymore so I probably won't ever get into human world stuff."

Trisha just rambled, she was well used to people not really knowing what a Lamassu even was. They were an old species after all. Besides it was fun to talk about home. She missed it.

"So what about you? What kind of scare tactics do you use?"

huni pi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:04 am
A part of Joy was telling her she should be writing all of this down. But then again, even if the moon trainee had the foresight to bring a pad and pen, it would be a little bit suspicious if she started jotting s**t down. Or it would be really ******** rude at the very least.

Focus. Bert grumbled, not entirely resigned that he was not going to be used. Like at all.

"Errr..." Joy stammered, scratching at her head as she pondered on what nonsense she could make up to answer the Halloweener's question. In the end, Joy went with a relatively "safe" answer that should apply to any situation: "Threats of physical violence."

She wasn't proud of that answe- okay maybe she was a little proud of it.

phantompanther13
Pan, Pan, why did Trisha have to be Halloween? Joy wants to be BFF with her ; 3; Why did Andrew have to be a pony? WHY DO YOUR BBYS THAT SHE WANTS TO BE FRANDS WITH END UP ON THE ENEMY SIDE? QQQQQQQQQ

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:40 am
Trisha laughed. "Oh a classic. Straight forward and easy." Trisha nodded in approval.

She glanced around. "Well whatever it is is gone. Probably afraid to attack two people. Herds should always stick together. Now. I want to explore a bit." Trisha clapped her hands and took off in a trot. Her hooves clopped against the ground and the floors creaked a bit under her weight.

Huni Pi
You mean Micheal? and Becaaause. Trisha is a Halloweener. Joy should just join the student side. I'll give you Clyde for her.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers