Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply News with a Christian perspective
First Church of Cannabis Approved in Indiana

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:15 pm
First Church of Cannabis Approved in Indiana  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:51 pm
They don't get it: it's about worshiping Creator instead of created thing.

Sigh~ x 100  

cristobela
Vice Captain

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:40 am
We should expect to see more of these mockeries in the future.

20 The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands nor give up worshiping demons and idols of gold and silver and bronze and stone and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk, 21 nor did they repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Revelation 9:20

Quote:
Marijuana remains illegal in Indiana for both medical and recreational purposes.

I do believe that marijuana should be legal for medicinal purposes. Legalizing it in Indiana would prevent others from trying to legalize it for "religious exemption". Out of those attending this church, among some of them will be very sick, possibly even with cancer. Not all, but some.

Example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employment_Division_v._Smith

If I weren't planning on a career in the medical field, I would get a legal prescription for it in my state for my brain cyst. Doctors refuse to operate on it despite my chronic pain, nauseated due to the chronic migraines, memory loss, and my overall state of health is declining.  
News with a Christian perspective

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games