Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Can't you hear me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:09 pm
Will my words reach you?..
User Image

Kokoro is a normal girl in her senior year of high school and is known through out her high school as next rock model. Though through her music she seems like a person who tells you what's on her mind up front, but she's the total opposite! Koko-chan is actually a shy and timid girl that doesn't like to cause too much trouble. Koko wants to become a famous artist like her idol band K-on, a group that started out in high school just like her and made it big. Even though she doesn't have an official band, Koko thinks she would do fine by herself, but there's one person in her life that wants her to form a band to help her reach startem. It's her best friend (Fang's character), he's been by her side since they were kids and has always pushed her to start a band but she would always say no or that not everyone starts off with a band, as they grew up she began to see his passion for her to become successful and started to fall for him. However; she doesn't have the courage to to tell (name) in person so she writes it in her music hoping that one day he'll see that she has feelings for him.

Fang Massacre

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:14 pm
User Image

«KokoWill MyWords Reach you?»

✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗

The early morning sun beamed down against the young girl's face as she walked down the street making her way to school. The spring breeze flowed through her hair as she walked along the sidewalk humming a small tune to herself as she waved at the passing people and neighbors. I wonder if Zach will come to school today.. the girl questioned as she saw his house across the street and decided to walk over. The girl was a bit shy around her childhood friend, she thinks that he sees her as the sister type and not the lover, it's something that common between long time friends but she wants to confess her deep love for him. However; the young girl doesn't know how to confess, so she hopes that her songs will get through to him so that he can understand how she truly felt about him. The girl made it across the street and ended up in front of his house and looked at it for a few minutes thinking about what she was going to say to him then finally walked up to his front door and knocked on it. Oh God I hope not to mess up..I always tend to mess up whenever we're together..no wonder he sees me as a sistershe thought as she waited for him or his father t answer the door.

Fang Massacre

[/spolier]

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fang Massacre

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:42 pm
User Image
ZacharyXGraves

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."

♪The Offspring - Ya Gonna Go Far, Kid♪

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Zack wakes up to the sound of his alarm as it goes off "Ugh..." he mutters to himself as he rolls out of bed and makes his way to the shower where he washes up himself a bit before stepping back out and begins to dry himself off with a towel "I swear to God... the heat in this place sucks balls..." he mutters to himself as the cold air hits his damp skin before he wraps the towel around his waist, he then starts combing his own hair as he looks himself in the mirror before the door bell rings "Dad !" he calls out "Hey dad the bell !" he calls but nobody answers "Tch... lazy f*cker..." Zack sighs to himself as he shakes his head before looking out the bathroom window to see who it is but due to the angle of where the window was located he could not get a good look at whoever was at the door, he gives an annoyed grunt before making his way down the stairs and to the front door "Who?" he asks as he awaits an answer

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:57 pm
User Image

Koko jumped a bit when she heard the harsh voice of Zach coming from the door. She got nervous and looked down gripping her red plaid skirt tightly I-It's me Zach K-Koko, I just wanted to see if you were coming to school today o-or not. I..I'll understand if you don't want to go. But I d-do have practice after school today s..so we can't walk home together as usual she said softly but sort of loud enough for him to hear her. Her heart was racing but she knew that when he was angry that he didn't mean it but she knew that he hated his father for not doing something with his life. In any case, Koko just stepped back and swallowed hard Zachary..she thought as she could hear the stress, and annoyance in his voice as he spoke. Koko felt that she was lucky enough to be friends with Zach and thinks that she has made some sort of progress with him as they got older through the years. She took a deep breath and released her skirt and placed her hands behind her skirt and looked at his front door But I can wait for you if you want me to, We have some time before we go to schoolKoko added before the strong wind picked up blowing her hair and skirt violently through the wind and she held her skirt down as a blush ran across her face

Fang Massacre

[/spolier]

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fang Massacre

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:05 pm
User Image
ZacharyXGraves

Zack reaches for the door bell as it is revealed the the person a the door was none other than Koko from down the street and she explains how she had practice and how they had some time before school started, Zack reaches for the knob of the door before turning it and pulling the door open to see Koko standing their looking as nervous as usual, He gives her a warm smile despite his easily annoyed nature "Sorry... I just got out the shower..." he tells her explaining why he was wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist "I uh... was just getting dressed..." he says awkwardly "Come in and have a seat... if you want..." he tells her "I really dont want to make you late..." he then tells her oddly as he walks towards his room up stairs, he knew Koko would close the door behind herself as it was common sense to do so "I wasnt planning on going to school today... I had a job interview" he then tells her "But I'll walk you if you'd like me to" he then tells her "Im glad you've been going to practice... dedication and motivation always lead to success..." he then says

PopCandy22

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:17 pm
User Image

Koko waited for the door to open only to reveal moments later tat behind the door Zach was half naked with a towel wrapped around his waist. She gasped and quickly looked away blushing, then walked inside his home as he told her to "D-don't worry about being like this and I don't mind being late either. My best friend comes first" she said as she shook her head closing the door behind her then followed him up to his bedroom. Koko heard him say that he wasn't coming to today for the third week time this month, she knew that he was looking for a job for at least two weeks going on three now. She managed to find his bedroom chair and sat down on it crossing her legs. Oh I..I hope you get the job and you don't have to walk with me to school, I know you've been super busy lately and I don't want to bother you" she told him as she looked around his room seeing that it was a bit messy but then quickly covered her face almost forgetting that he was basically naked and needed to change. Then a blush came again as he told her that he was glad that she was practicing "But I do better when you watch me" she whispered to herself thinking about him clapping for her and saying that he was her number one fan.

Fang Massacre

[/spolier]

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fang Massacre

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:37 am
User Image
ZacharyXGraves

Zack as Koko stated best friends came first "I guess, but even still... school is pretty important..." he tells her almost as if he were scolding her as they made it up to his room where he approached his dresser as she took a seat and told him how she hoped she got the job "I hope so too... I've been applying to so many places but dont worry you're never a bother Koko..." he then states as he pulls out a pair of red and black plaid boxers and a black tank top "Hey... you think you can pass me the khaki cargo shorts behind the chair you're sitting on?" he then asks her pointing it out to her

PopCandy22

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:13 pm
User Image

Koko slowly removed her hands as she allowed to peek through her fingers, only to see him fully naked for a few seconds before he got on his boxers. A sigh of relief escaped her lips as her hands went to her lap and she looked at him listening to who he was saying about how school was important and that she was never a bother to him. Koko was about to speak but he asked to give him his khaki cargo pants behind her, she turned around, grabbed them then handed him is clothing. She looked over at his digital clock besides his bed and saw that it was 7:20, school didn't start until 8:15 but she's been late only 2 times this month. Oh, I've been wondering, How's everything going with your girlfriend Sarah? I've heard she's been working hard for you staying on the cheer-leading team for her Zackie-wackie she asked with a small giggle to his little nickname she gave him but felt a little heartache when she brought up her name, she was on;y dating him for looks and to gain popularity since he was technically known as the "Bad boy" at the school. However; Koko saw him so differently. Of course she grew up with him, but ever since they became teenagers he changed and she wanted to be by his side to help fill in his cracks he's had with his father. But a lass, she has the feeling that he doesn't see her as the lover type

Fang Massacre

[/spolier]

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fang Massacre

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:33 pm
User Image
ZacharyXGraves

Zack had not noticed when Koko peaked at him as he changed, he went about it all as if it never happened, she soon did as he asked her to and handed him the shorts he needed before she glanced at the clock, he could tell she did not want to be late so Zack hurried it up before the subject of Sarah had been bought up "Oh yeah her..." he muttered under his breath, from the sound of it he did not want to talk much about her "To be honest... I kinda ended it with her..." he then admitted "She talked about nothing but cheer leading and having a kid" Zack explained "I really dont care for either..." he then confessed as he put on the shorts, slipping into them and then putting on his socks and sneakers "You ready to go K?" he asked her

PopCandy22

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 2:19 pm
User Image

Koko shook her head to the news she received about him and Sarah. Though she was a bit jealous that a pretty girl dated him, she now has a chance to confess but probably later on. She got up from the chair placing her guitar over her right shoulder smiling that sweet smile that always seemed to cheer him up a bitYeah, I'm ready to go. Um after I get off fro practice could you come by the house to write some lyrics for the school's prep rally next week? she asked as she walked past him getting out of his room then noticed his father downstairs shirtless walking past the stair way with a beer in his hand. She rubbed her arm and walked down slowly eventually making down to the last step and going off to the front door but she heard a heavy raspy voice saying hello and she turned towards the sound. Koko looked down at her toes and held her hands and responded softly H-Hello Mister G-Graves..I'll be leaving with Zach his voice groaned and nodded to her words then told her to come by any time you need to get something off your chest and a bight blush came across her face as she opened the door stepping out of his home

Fang Massacre

[/spolier]

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fang Massacre

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 2:58 pm
User Image
ZacharyXGraves

Zack nodded with a slight smile when Koko stated she was ready to go, she then asked him to help her write some song lyrics for the upcoming school event "Yeah, I can do that if you really want... Anything for you" he tells her as he follows her down the stairs but sees as she takes her time going down the steps, he then realizes it's because his father was in the living room without the common decency to even put on a shirt, Koko soon makes it down the steps before Zack's father greets her and Zack give an annoyed look as she greeted him back, he knew that his father made her uncomfortable and didnt blame her, as soon as he told Koko she could come by anytime she needed to get something of her chest Zack cleared his throat "Yeah, and if Im not home then you can always call me" he says to Koko while glaring at annoying father F*cker... he thought to himself as he follows Koko out the door

PopCandy22

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 4:57 pm
User Image

Koko made it out towards the front of his house placing her hands in her sweater pockets as she watched him getting closer to her. Once he was next to her she looked down and went into a deep thought about her past between them, then an giggle came out turning into a joyful laughAhahah haha d-do you remember the time when we were little and you tried baking me a cake? haha it wasn't done all the way and you had icing all over your face hahaha but I still ate it because you cried if I didn't she said as she held her stomach this time feeling like it just happened yesterday. She did miss the days when they were younger, the times were simpler and he was so energetic and always happy to come to her house. Koko slowly stopped laughing and wiped her teary eyes and looked at him giggling only a little as she could still his adorable child face blushing and getting ready to cry Haha you were so cute and shy back then.. she quickly widened her eyes as she told out a small confession then quickly shook her head holding her rosy cheeks I-I mean y-you s-still are! I, Well I..oh I..I mean yeah you're still cute as you were back then she said stuttering searching for the right words to say but she eventually came out and told her small confession but luckily it wasn't her major one

Fang Massacre

[/spolier]

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff