Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP]The course of true love never did run smooth(ShunMitsu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:23 pm
Once more, he closed his good eye and let out a long, slow breath.

"...I will try," he quietly said. He wasn't sure how well he would be able to do just that, but he would attempt, in the least. Shun really had no clue what he would do if by some miraculous chance, peace actually overtook the world.

He was actually a little glad that would never happen. A selfish thought, perhaps, but he felt that he would likely go mad under those circumstances. That was not something he really wished to endure.

Leaning in, he gave Mitsu a light kiss, then went off towards the bathroom.

"...I will go get cleaned up."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:10 pm
It was times like this Mitsu wished she could glimpse at Shun's thoughts. She was getting rather good at picking up on the subtle cues in his features and stance. Her reaper didn't show a lot of emotion but his body language was pretty telling if you knew how to read it. Even still, it was hard to tell what was on his mind. Probably something regarding lethal hits and the different ways to stab people. Yeah, that seems like it would be pretty spot on.

As Shun leaned down Mitsu tilted her head up to accept the kiss, closing her eyes briefly before he pulled away. She offered a nod to his statement before she watched him go, wondering just how hard it was going to be to get him to relax today.

Ears flattening back with worry Mitsu moved toward the bedroom to get changed herself, mentally trying to plan out their day with things Shun might enjoy. When she emerged again she had on a comfy sweater, a pair of tights and as rare as it was a pair of shoes. They felt odd on her feet since she preferred to go barefoot but sometimes their benefit outweighed the discomfort.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:40 pm
A little later, Shun was done. He got himself dried (for the most part) and dressed for the day ahead. The shower had helped a little to start with the relaxation process, but not a whole lot. It would take more than a simple shower to achieve that. Once he was all set, putting his signature jacket on, he turned towards Mitsu.

"Alright... I am set. Where to?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:25 pm
Mitsu's ears perked before Shun was even in sight, her eyes focused on the hallway when he finally stepped into view. She could smell the lingering hint of steam in the air coupled with the reaper's body wash. It was always a pleasant aroma.

"Hmm," She thought over his question shortly. "It's still really early but I think there is a twenty four hour cafe open nearby. They should be serving breakfast now. We can grab something to eat and maybe hike for a bit? Get some fresh air while we wait for daylight hours when normal people wake up." She looked at Shun pointedly with her last statement. "I have a couple places in mind to check out today but if you think of anywhere you want to go let me know."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:31 pm
Shun gave a shake of his head as he made his way towards the door.

"I have nothing in mind, really," he stated. He supposed that could change later on, but he wasn't so certain of that. Out the door he went with her to face the brisk morning air. The pumpkin sun hadn't even really started to rise yet.

"So, where is this place?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:23 pm
Shun seemed to miss her pointed statement about what hours it was normal for people to be awake though it was hardly surprising. Really how did he function this early in the morning?

"It's actually really close to the bookstore. I pass it on the way to work everyday," Which was the only reason she knew about it. Once or twice she had stopped for coffee, only to realize that the overload of caffeine was a terrible idea. Tea had become her early morning beverage of choice, though she was sure Mot would find it inadequate.

"They have sandwiches and bagels, stuff like that." Mitsu began to head in the appropriate direction, head tilted toward the sky and taking in the now fading star light.

Blade Kuroda
sorry alksjdlaks I somehow forgot about this though I dont know if there is enough to really respond to in my post OTL

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:46 pm
Shun tilted his head, then nodded.

"That sounds... nice. If they are open, we should stop inside."

He reached out for her hand, gripping it gently while they walked at dawn.

"If not... then we will have to find something else to do in the meantime," he mumbled lowly. Once they had traveled a short distance, he shifted his weight somewhat and looked around. His one good eye was darting here and there and his body had become somewhat more tense. The Reaper had gone into an alert state, scanning their surroundings for signs of potential danger.

After all... never know when trouble would strike.

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:29 pm
A warm smile touched her lips, her eyes drifting down to look at their joined hands. She worked her grip gently so that their fingers could interlock, enjoying this much more. "I'm sure there are others just as crazy as you are to be awake at this hour." She teased.

Though as luck would have it the cafe was open. Mitsu could see the light on in the distance as they made their way down the sidewalk. She was ready to hurry them along but she noticed the subtle difference in the way Shun was moving. He was suddenly on high alert like an animal that had sensed danger in the shadows. It made her shift uncomfortable at first before she steeled herself knowing he was just on edge from lack of action.

"Hey now, that isn't relaxing." She tried to be stern but gentle with her tone, trying to remind Shun that their purpose out today wasn't about the danger that could be potentially lurking all around them but to actually enjoy themselves. "I know you're tense about things but if you spend all your time worrying about the danger that may or may not be there you'll miss some of the nicer things in life." And it was the nicer things in life that she really wanted him to see and enjoy. She knew he didn't get to have much of a childhood but there was no reason he had to let the rest of his life pass him by focused on only one thing.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 1:11 am
"You could have gone back to sleep, you know," he stated calmly. Really, she didn't have to get up and out of bed to halt his training. If she wanted to, she probably could have gotten a few more hours in before intervening.

Spotting the light ahead, Shun knew that it meant they were in luck. Maybe they would be safe inside of the Cafe.

Or maybe that was where the dangers actually were. Though, he quickly snapped from his thoughts of potential horror as Mitsu spoke up again. He looked towards her, blinking several times.

"Right... Right..." he murmured, letting out a heavy sigh. The Reaper closed his good eye and breathed in slowly, deeply. He needed to relax. Relax. Relax.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff