Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Well, that was fun [Amrita | Shun]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:30 pm
The thorned vines that Amrita had used were rather unexpected. He had absolutely no idea that she had such an ability at her disposal. The small bits of counterattacks were one things. but the final blow was far more devastating and brutal than he would have imagined to happen in that fight. While Shun had been trying to recover after his final attack, the vines had managed to take hold. He could not even cry out in pain before he was literally ripped apart by them.

The next thing the reaper knew was that he was in the infirmary, having reformed after being killed.

His good eye blinked a few times as he stared up at the ceiling while he came around. The pain in his midsection was gone in the very least. No. He was whole once more.

"Damn..." he uttered quietly. The next time they were to face off, he was going to need to keep that ability of hers in mind. She was powerful. There was no denying that.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:39 pm
"Good Morning, Pumpkin." Came the Patchwork's voice from somewhere beside him, oddly cheerful for having quite literally ripped him apart.

After their battle, she had enough time to recall the vines and walk towards the infirmary. A small detour had been taken to get a couple of spookies from a vending machine, and then it was just a visit to the nurse, some FEAR bandages of her own, before she could take a seat at his bed side, and wait for him to come to.

He recovered fast, she had to give him that. Perhaps dissipating was the key; her wounds would be around for longer than that. A small price to pay, perhaps.

"I come bearing gifts, along with an apology." She held out the vending machine spookies to him, with the same right hand that had dissipated him.

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:18 pm
Realizing that he wasn't alone, Shun quickly turned to the side, seeing Amrita there, waiting for him to awaken. He relaxed a bit once he saw who it was. Shifting himself, he pushed up into a sitting position at the side of the cot.

"That was one hell of a trick you pulled back there. I must train more to... try and deal with times like that."

It wasn't an easy thing to anticipate, really.

Eyeing the cookies, he furrowed his brow and shook his head.

"...No thank you.Cookies tend to not sit well with me."

After that incident...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:25 pm
The patchwork stared at him, hoping she looked as innocent as she could.

"I didn't even know I could do that!" She admitted a lie; she knew very well that she had vines and thorns at her disposal. "I don't really use my FEARs in battle..." This was a guess, based on what she had been told about her host and her host's fighting style. "It was probably just a lucky shot." She assured him with a small sigh. When he refused her gift, she stared at him, then at the baked goods in her hand.

"Ah, well, I suppose that is fair." The packet was tossed on the bed side table without a second thought. "I guess your organs are being put back together." It was a small upside; her organs were mostly for show, and most of them were in shambles anyway. It was a miracle.

"You fought well though! You're pretty quick."

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:33 am
Running his hand through his hair, Shun looked over Amrita, taking note of some of the damage he had managed to inflict upon her. He didn't entirely believer her statement. That attack seemed a little too controlled to be an accident. But he wasn't going to fuss over it.

"I have to be," he replied, "I do not possess the raw strength that many monsters, undead, and some demons possess. I have to make sure my strikes count, when I make them."

He certainly would not be able to thrust his fist straight through the body of another, for starters. Dagger, yes. Hand, no.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:19 am
The patchwork continued to smile away, right up until he mentioned brute strength. It faltered then, and she dragged her gaze down to her lap, where the cookies lay uselessly.

"If it's any consolation," She started, sounding rather sympathetic. "I broke my hand on your spine." She lifted it - her left - to show the bandages and splint that held a few fingers together. It was temporary, all she needed was for her FEAR to recoup and they would be mended once more. "Also that blow to the back of my head gave me a headache so, thanks for that." She managed a smile, as sarcastic as she was; her head really did hurt.

She was mostly upset that she had been silly enough to let his spine get in the way of a couple of her fingers before they glanced off to show through his back. The glance wasn't enough to paralyze him, but it had been enough to break the fingers, which were already under pressure from his viscera.

"Still, I think we could do well as partners, you and I." At this she nodded, her unblinking gaze shifting to an invisible spot in the distance. Yes, she was pleased with him, for all the threat he pose to her. "We've certainly got skills, though I suppose our upbringing had a lot to do with that..." When she trailed off, she gazed at him curiously, but said nothing.

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:36 pm
That was a bit of a gruesome message to hear. He hadn't realized that she had struck his spine with that blow. If she had managed to break that, he would have had a much harder time to retaliate. Granted, he may still be able to pull off his FEAR, as he didn't technically need to be standing on the ground. It still may have reduced his ability to strike, however.

Scoffing lightly, he shook his head.

"Causing headaches do not win battles. Not normally, at least," he grunted lowly. There was a pause as she mentioned their upbringing, followed by a shrug.

"You could say that. I had been training for combat since I was little... violence at the school aside."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games