Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Inspiration
Translating Sermons from English to Spanish

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:14 am
My boyfriend and his brother recently volunteered their time to translate their ministry's sermons on Sundays. He was excited to tell me about his experience and that he is thankful to spread God's word to others that speak another language.

Just writing this to say that anyone can make big differences in so many different ways.

God bless heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:56 pm
I was wondering today if I should translate something into Spanish. God used this to pretty much tell me, "yeah, go". Perfect timing. blaugh God is great.  

cristobela
Vice Captain

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:32 pm
cristobela
I was wondering today if I should translate something into Spanish. God used this to pretty much tell me, "yeah, go". Perfect timing. blaugh God is great.

Amen, sister! God really does work through people in beautiful ways.

Hope you are doing well heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:40 am
Thanks for sharing!
Please say my thanks to your boyfriend and his brother for their ministry in the Lord. Be faithful, know that God is pleased with it heart

2 Timothy 2:15 ESV
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
Inspiration

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items