Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
A little something called

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:09 pm
Shoot me now lol

So my buds tag team me at school. It doesn't take much to make me react. Today, one of em decided, "Oh hey. Let's try this!" and proceeds to reveal most of her boobs. I died.

The other is a little more subtle about how she teases. She says something suggestive and I slingshot it back at her. Says something else, dish it back. Those who don't know us would think we are more than weird.

And they are both the feely type, which doesn't sit very well with me. If I be single, it would be different. Because I am not, I advert eyes and don't act upon the situation. Gawd knows I would.

Then, a classmate didn't know I was gay. Seriously. It's obvious. Anyway, I tell her I'm gay and her mind is blown. She says, "Had I known that last semester, I woulda hit on you more."

Oh my god... What the hell is happening...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:13 pm
divine intervention giving you more and possibly better opportunities? *shrugs*  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:35 am
Waitingforwings6

Its pissing me off so much. Going from one and half terms of ppl ignoring me to suddenly "oh hey hi there -blush-" =______= I swear..my life is an anime right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:50 pm
ADSOC
Waitingforwings6

Its pissing me off so much. Going from one and half terms of ppl ignoring me to suddenly "oh hey hi there -blush-" =______= I swear..my life is an anime right now.

then run with it, maybe better times are ahead and there is a happily ever after at the end of the series?  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:01 pm
Waitingforwings6
ADSOC
Waitingforwings6

then run with it, maybe better times are ahead and there is a happily ever after at the end of the series?

lol would this not be a great anime? yuri harem!!! xD since i first posted this a few other chicks have started talking to me out of no where. divine intervention, eh? now that's a concept O_O  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:23 pm
ADSOC

weeelllll!!! it just goes to show that you are worth looking at and worth someones time and effort, there are other fishies nibbling and who knows, maybe one of them will treat you with the love and respect you deserve...i'm not saying jump on into the pool here, but give it a lil bit of thought, maybe, just maybe, somethings telling you, hey, you're worth it!

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:01 am
Lol I wasn't the type to be "looked at". I was just there as a bistandard lurker of shadows. Being appreciated by someone else is something foreign. Still puzzled as to why now?

Edit: I have a thought as to why. It was something I saw on Facebook awhile back. I don't remember it completely. Basically treat s/o good and they won't be open to other people. Maybe that's what's going on.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:12 pm
ADSOC
Lol I wasn't the type to be "looked at". I was just there as a bistandard lurker of shadows. Being appreciated by someone else is something foreign. Still puzzled as to why now?

Edit: I have a thought as to why. It was something I saw on Facebook awhile back. I don't remember it completely. Basically treat s/o good and they won't be open to other people. Maybe that's what's going on.

*shrugs* dunno  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:25 am
i suppose i shall let it run its course and wait to see what happens. ._____. im a tad scared to see the results.

edit: remember when i mentioned the model from my sculpture class? i was certain that i got over her and fate likes to smack chicks who look like her in my face every so often. facebook has started doing it to. the suggested friends have included gals with similar names. cant get away from her, i suppose D: what makes it worse is that i drive by her workplace almost everyday, her resource photos are still in the classroom... and i have the head i sculpted of her too lol she did mention that she wanted to audit a class to learn figure drawing, so if i stick around for fall term... o.o i really don't want to find out if shes there. =_____= i am hopeless lol ;p  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:40 pm
ADSOC
eesh, you're being haunted by here lol  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games