Submit

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:08 am
*buys attack chopper in GTA Online* GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!! >o> *flies around soloing missions with guided missiles*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:46 pm
Hubby's life is now complete.xD  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:48 pm
If only you could lock on to other players though. @.@  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:12 pm
Okay,somewhat complete.XD  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:12 pm
And now with armored Kuruma I only really need to be wary of other players. xD;  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:40 pm
Damn other players.:<  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:54 pm
Yuki_Windira
Damn other players.:<

Yep. Although the one dumbass earlier with the grenade launcher that couldn't hit s**t blew himself up along with me when I got right up on him in the car (and he had to pay the insurance costs, top KEK). Granted, he may have been a bit miffed that I had been killing him over and over while he was idling out of passive mode, but that was an epic fail on his part. We then had a brief gunfight that he ran away from, going to the Sandy Shores Airfield to get his Savage helicopter out. So I go racing down the road until I get to the gas station stop, all while he apparently can't hit s**t to save his life in the helo. I get into cover around one of the buildings and he's still spraying missiles everywhere like he's eventually going to hit me. Out comes my homing launcher, beep beep beep, he tries flying away, but then gets boomed in his a**.

Theeennn... I go back to Los Santos to get more ammo. He's coming back with the helo again (HA!), so I duck into one of the construction sites but for some reason he starts going after another player that was in the clothing stores. Not sure if he thought they were me or what. Then I get the distraction job thing from Lester so I zip around the area and he comes over spraying ammo like crazy. He still can't hit s**t, btw. He gets so into it he forgets that the cops don't take kindly to that and he gets himself shot down by the cops.

By this point the distraction time limit is over and I have 5 stars to loose, so I'm zipping around the train track until I get into the long tunnel between Rattan Canyon and the lumber mill area. He's following me in yet another chopper. So I'm sitting in there until I lose the wanted level. He's hovering around the tunnel entrance, I'm waiting inside the tunnel with an RPG waiting for him to get stupid enough to hover right in front of the entrance. He does for a split second but manages to gain altitude enough so the rocket flies under him. Then he goes to the other side of the mountain, lands, and then leaves the session.

Meanwhile I'm still wondering what he had to pay in costs to cover my Kuruma.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:22 pm
Still amused that he had to pay.XD  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items