Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 12:24 pm
User Image
Amy hadn't felt this happy in years! On her tail were four beautiful children who resembled her and her mate, and this was all she ever wanted. Well, children and a mate. For so many years she heard others having babies and she never had the joy of her own. Yet, here they were! Four healthy and beautiful babies waiting to meet their mama and papa for the first time!

Her heart swelled as she carried her BCRs, humming a merry tune for the first time in years. She was like a brand new fox, bouncing about and breaking into a pleasant hum sporadically. It had been so long since the tribe saw Amy happy, and now she was beyond the moon!

Of course, she was scared. What if she failed her children? What if her being blind put them in danger? She had Iah, but he wasn't always around. Heck, he trusted her to patrol Yasashii with all four BCRs on her tail. Never once had he doubted her ability to be a good mother. His trust was enough to make her confidence boost. She would be a good mother. She would do anything for her babies.

She meandered around the edge of Yasashii, sniffing here and there and freezing in place to listen to the world around her. The blind vixen didn't hear a stick out of- Wait. She smelled something. A vixen, maybe? Certainly not someone from the tribe. No one had a scent quite like that!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:50 pm
User Image
Ava trotted along into a forest with a little BCR that she had stumbled upon not too long ago. She was hopping that she might stumble along into someone better suited for having children because she certainly wasn't parent material yet.

Ava came out into a clearing slowing her pace just a little and checking on the BCR that dangled from her tail. She took a seat on the ground just for a bit to have a rest from her long travel.

Her ears perked up to the sound of another fox walking nearby. She tried to go find out where it was coming from. Maybe they could take this baby from her so she didn't have to care for it anymore.

Ava spotted a beautiful black fox in the distance, maybe she could care for this baby. The black fox looked like a motherly figure. She had to go talk to her!
User Image

SoshiYoshi

Dangerous Werewolf

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:06 pm
The white and black vixen stiffened as the scent grew closer, mentally reminding herself of Yasashii's cardinal rules. There was no reason to be afraid, yet. The tribe had grown rather famous and the number one place to receive medical care, so most likely the traveler was someone seeking assistance. She was internally grateful for the years she spent learning the land, mostly because not a single soul could best her despite her blindness. However, take her off tribe lands and that's an entirely different story.

She waited, tail flicking side to side at a gentle rhythm, ensuring her babies were safe. Her ears flicked, carer instincts sensing... a child? Suddenly, her interest was peaked, ears perking and body wiggling faintly. Whoever was approaching had a baby!

"Hello?" She called, finally having grown tired of waiting. Blank eyes stared dead ahead, as her head raised to sniff around her, judging just how far the other was.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:05 pm
Ava heard the other fox call out. "Hello!" She shouted back while still moving towards the other fox. She could see that she had a couple BCR's on her tail. This was her chance to give the BCR a better home than what she could come up with.

She was finally in front of the black fox looking around seeing if she was alone. "Hi! My name is Ava and I have this BCR I found all alone. Do you think you can help me?" She asked excitedly but also worried that this woman night not be able to help her.

SoshiYoshi

Dangerous Werewolf

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:17 pm
The blind vixen tensed as the other rapidly approached, flicking her tail of BCRs tightly around her body for protection. A polite smile spread across her face as she waited for the other vixen to be within speaking distance. Shouting was far too rough on her ears, and she wasn't about to start waking up the resting tribe-members.

"Hm?" She hummed, head tilting to the side. Okay, she had been right when she sensed a BCR. How was she supposed to help? Was it injured? She didn't sense any pain within the BCR, but perhaps her carer abilities were too focused on her own litter? The vixen scrunched her nose in thought, eyes staring through the other blankly.

"How do you need help, Ava?" She questioned, suddenly realizing she had forgotten to introduce herself. "Ah, I'm Amy."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:09 pm
"Hi Amy I am looking for someone to take care of this BCR I found on its own. Do you think you can help me?" She needed someone to take this BCR. She wanted the baby to have a good home, After all, she couldn't take care of this baby all by herself. Ava looked down at the other BCR's that Amy had. They looked really cute. It would be nice if this BCR, she found could have some siblings. "Would you like to have this BCR? She asked, worried Amy would say no.  

SoshiYoshi

Dangerous Werewolf

● RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces