Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:09 pm
Originally posted by Silver
WC:94

"Well, we could try to fit them on my tail. I am sure it can be flattened down to hold a BCR. If not I guess I could keep them on my horn." He would not be the first Deava to have BCR's on his horn. Nope no way, but he would say it to appease his mate.

And with the mention of grand...his kids having kids, that got Khole out of her mode it seemed. "A dip in the lake?" He stood up next to her. "First one there is a rotten carcass!"

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:11 pm
Originally posted by me
WC:74

"Dear your tail doesn't flatten as well as mine so your horn or paw is where they would have to go. And you better not ditch them somewhere," She warned him.

"Yes a dip in the lake," she confirmed until he dashed past her. "Hey cheater no fair," She called to him before shoving off the rock and jumping on him before lunching herself off and over him on her way to the lake.

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:12 pm
WC:102

He turned to grin at her, but she was already past him. Using his 'superior' strength, Crest pushed down with his wings to get speed on his side too. Catching up to his mate, "Why would I ditch them somewhere? I am not that mean.." He gave a hurt look. "And my tail could hold them. I would just have to get it wet and go from there to get the babies on there."

Gaining height, he twitched his tail at Khole's tail. It was to distract her, but he wasn't sure if it had. "Come on. Let's get flying and swim."

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:14 pm
Originally posted by me
wc:130

Khole could hear the hurt in his voice and visibly winced. She hadn't meant to hurt him. She honestly didn't even know why she had said that. She stopped running and looked at him. She let out a whimper to let him know she was sorry. She hadn't been thinking really. He wouldn't ditch their kids but she knew he didn't like the idea of putting them on his horn even though he told her he would.

"How are we going to go flying and swimming dear? Once we get our wings wet they don't like to really work." She told him. Her body yelled the signs of submissiveness. What had gotten in to her today she didn't have a clue but it was obvious that something just wasn't right.

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:15 pm
WC:77

Chuckling, "Well what do you think would be fun to do after a swim?" His eyes graze over Khole. "Besides our wings do better than those silly 'phims." Maybe he shouldn't of mentioned 'phims, but Crest really didn't care as long as his mate got out of the mood she was in.

It seemed like he still wasn't helping as well as he could, so he went to drift above her, dragging his paws along her back.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:18 pm
Originally posted by Lisa
WC:73

Khole rolled her eyes at the idea of phims. They were such silly creatures. She didn't understand how in the world the Deities could create such odd creatures. Even the normal foxes were better in her book.

Feeling Crest's paws glide a crossed her back sent shivers down her spine. It even causes her fur to stand on end but in a good way. "What do you want to do after our swim?"

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:24 pm
Originally Posted by Silver
WC:65

He let out a deep chuckle at her reaction. The things he could do to her and what she did to him. It still amazed him that he found her at his kill those years ago. Ready to destroy anyone that came near his kill, she somehow won him over.

"I figure we can go for a hunt. Gets the blood running hot for us.”

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:25 pm
Originally Posted by me
WC:91

Her head pulled up sharp at the suggestion and she gave him the once over with her eyes. He wanted to hunting after they went swimming? What was that boy up to? She shifted towards him more analyzing him before letting out a soft laugh, "Hunting huh? Trying to recreate some memories there my love? Who know you were such a softy acting like those silly little romantics, “she told him playfully teasing him as she continued on, "Maybe I will have to go mate hunting after that as well hmmm?"  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:27 pm
WC:88

Letting out a deep growl, he might know she was kidding about the mate hunting, but it still wasn't so funny to him. "That is cruel, my dear." And the rest of her words registered. "How many do you want to see hurt for just touching you? Or is it that you want to take care of me?" Without waiting for an answer, Crest angled towards the water. He needed to cool his head or he would probably set more than the plants around the water on fire.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:28 pm
Originally Posted by me
WC:98

"We are cruel creatures my love after all we are Daevas," she informed him as she wanted him get riled up over silly words that held no value. She had a shiver of pleasure rush through her at the possessive and jealous that rang in her mates’ voice. Honestly it was such a turn on for her. She was about to say as much till he took a nose dive into the water below. She let out an annoyed huff and wasn't about to follow him in. She instead hovered above the water and let her mate be.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:50 am
WC:99

He was being jealous and he knew it. Nobody could have the beautiful Daeva he called his mate. He was even protective of his daughter, no matter how much the females told him to butt out. Steaming under the water was doing him no good, so he figured it was time to get Khole in the water.

He could see her, hovering above and Crest knew he had to make this count. Once chance to catch her by surprise. Pumping his legs as best he could to gain speed, the male attempted to pull his mate into the water..

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:51 am
Originally Posted by me
WC:123

She knew her words got to him but she was annoyed that he didn’t get that she was trying to rile him up for a whole different reason. But the male seemed too thick to get it. So there she hovered above the water waiting for her mate to figure out that she was trying to be playful with him. But the longer he took the more annoyed she got and her flames flared showing just how unhappy she was becoming. She was about to fly back to shore and let him come find her on his own time when she felt a tug that caught her off guard. She let out a startled yelp and went tumbling into the water below her.

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers